Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Enter the new dragons....

A XS fanfic, it has Hay Lin (xxLennexx) in it as well as me ^^ Hope you enjoy it.

Chapter 1 - Enter the new dragons....

Chapter 1 - Enter the new dragons....


XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN ; NEW DRAGONS

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS IN ANY WAY.







It's morning, the current Xiaolin Warriors, Omi, Kimiko, Raimundo and Clay, are making breakfast.

“Kimiko, if you would be so kind as to pass that juice…”

“Yeah okay…Rai, be careful with that bacon!”

“Oh sorry, MOM.”

“C'mon guys, less of the bickerin'…”

It was their usual kind of morning, but not this time.

Master Fung strolled in gently.

“Young monks, if I could—“ He was interrupted as Raimundo turned round too hastily and happened to knock Kimiko over who HAPPENED to be holding the orange juice who HAPPENED to nearly spill it all over Clay but instead spilled it all over the floor… Master Fung sighed, but ignored it.

“Young monks, if I could have your attention for a moment. I have something very important to tell you.”

Everyone immediately swivelled themselves round to stare at Master Fung.

“The news is, that two new Xiaolin dragons are joining us here at the temple.”

Silence for a moment. Then it broke suddenly.

“WHAT?!?”

“NEW PEOPLE???”

“WHO ARE THEY???”

“OOH, I HAVE MUCH TO TEACH THEM!!”

“Settle down, young monks. I will introduce you. Please wait in the hall, I will get them.”

So Omi, Kimiko, Raimundo and Clay eagerly ran into the hall. Master Fung walked in, followed by two girls. Everyone's jaws dropped.

One of the girls had very short hair ending at the top of her neck, with delicate side bangs curving round her face. Her hair was lightly tinted red all over, and had dark blonde and ginger streaks of colour through it. She had a pretty white round face with pouty shiny pink lips and powdered cheeks. She was wearing chunky fluffy pink boots that ended at her thighs with a black mini skirt with hot-pink skulls and roses on it, a white off-the-shoulder vest-top embroided with little pink flowers (cherry blossoms) and a little chibi anime face on it, a necklace with a silver chain with pink cross on it, LOADS of green and yellow bracelets, a make poverty history band, and another strange one with rainbow beads that spelt out AI ONNA (love girl) and finally, shiny candy-pink nails with little hearts on them and a fake red heart tattoo. Oh and she had a little white and lilac bag. (hope that was enough of a description for ya!! =P)

The second girl was very pretty, with big brown eyes and long brown hair with a plait she looked like she never took it out and it had blonde highlights and black lowlights. She was wearing Yuna's thief outfit from FFX-2, and a little purple and black leather bag with two chains with charms hanging from them, the charms were a shiny black stone in the shape of a star and a yingyang stone.

“Monks, I would like you to meet Hay Lin and Eyumi Nakuru. Hay Lin is the Dragon of Ying Yang, and Eyumi is the Dragon of Light.”

Everybody stared at these girls. Raimundo was staring particularly at Hay Lin with his mouth open… WIDE. Kimiko shut his mouth quickly with her hand in case any dribble fell out.

“Hey everyone ^^” Said Hay Lin

“Ohayo! (good morning) nice to meet you all ^^” Said Eyumi cheerily.

Clay and Omi rushed over to her.

“Uhh… h-howdy, ma'am… I mean, Eyumi, it is a nice morning isn't it? I'm, uh, Clay by the way” Clay stuttered. Eyumi smiled at him.

“Hello there, new dragon. I am Omi. I have much to teach you.” He put out his hand.

“Uhh… hey Omi, cute name O_O” Eyumi shook his hand.

Meanwhile, Raimundo was thoroughly checking out Hay Lin whilst she was talking to Kimiko.

“Hiya, I'm Kimiko. Hay Lin is a wicked name! You me and Eyumi can all hang out later ^^”

“Cool!”









After everyone was introduced, later on they all went outside to hang out ^^.

Kimiko, Hay Lin and Eyumi were sitting under a tree, playing about with their PDAS, taking each others addresses.

“Okay, so Kimi is lil_star…” - Eyumi typed it in - “And Linnie (mind if I call you that? ) is silver_wings… (she typed that in too) Coolio! Ok, I'm ichigo_yuki (strawberry snow).

Kimiko and Hay Lin typed it in to theirs.

“Thanks! Okay, when we're Shen-Gon-Wu hunting, (they explained it earlier) it's a great way to keep in contact ^^” Said Kimiko.

“Yay!” Said Hay Lin and Eyumi.





Later, Eyumi was in her little room thingy, sticking up posters all over the small walls. Raimundo came in to comb his hair quickly and saw her.

“Who's that in the poster?” He asked. “Strike that, who are all the people in ALL those posters?”

“Oh, Ayumi Hamasaki, Puffy AmiYumi, Megumi Hayashibara, etc. and all my anime bishies. ^^”

Raimundo looked at her as if she had been speaking an alien language. Eyumi giggled.

“Omg they just Japanese. I'm British but I've lived in japan like ever since I can remember so of course I love Japanese singers =P”

“That's cool. Um… Eyumi…”

“Yes?”

“You know Hay Lin…”

“YES…?”

“Wh-what does Hay Lin think of--?” He broke off his sentence and sighed. “Doesn't matter. See ya…”

“O_O… Uh, ok. See ya Rai.” He strolled out the room. As soon as he was gone, Eyumi picked up her PDA to tell Hay Lin about what Rai had just said but she didn't have time. Dojo called everyone into the scroll room.



“A SHEN-GONG-WU IS ACTIVE!!”



To be continued……………………………………..
































Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

puccatutta on November 25, 2005, 7:15:01 PM

puccatutta on
puccatuttathis is sooo coolio !!!

Erushi-Hime on September 25, 2005, 2:07:27 AM

Erushi-Hime on
Erushi-Himewow, comment mania! XD thanks a lot hay lin :D

minimannm on September 24, 2005, 11:45:44 PM

minimannm on
minimannmsweet story its really cool and yes that is enough of a description

xxLennexx on September 24, 2005, 5:48:00 PM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxi will advertse this fan fic!!!!!!!

xxLennexx on September 21, 2005, 4:44:57 AM

xxLennexx on
xxLennexxwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee funkadelic story hun
write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more write more *takes deep breath* yay puffy amiyumi *does i-went-to-concert-in-second-row dance* i am just like me in this exept i speak alot more chinese/japanese/hawwiian lol ^^