Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Oh, the randomness XD

What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD

Chapter 1 - Oh, the randomness XD

Chapter 1 - Oh, the randomness XD
I don't own Naruto :[.
___________________


As Sakura walked outside she noticed that it was raining. Her umbrella was not in her hands, so she tried to hurry inside before the janitors closed the door. Sakura was unsuccessful, thus earning herself a walk home in the rain. No one noticed that she had forgotten her umbrella, except for Sasuke.

Sasuke quietly ditched the gang he was walking with. "They won't miss me," he thought.
Meanwhile, Sakura was scolding herself. "Crap! I always forget my umbrella, or, jacket, or whatever else! I'm gonna get a cold or worse now!" she thought aloud. With that, Sakura lightly punched her forehead, mumbling something about being a "knucklehead".

Sasuke quietly followed her. "Man, is her hair beautiful.." he thought. "Wait! What am I saying?!?!" Right before Sasuke was about to offer her a spot under his umbrella, Sakura turned around and shrieked. "Jeez, Sasuke!! Where you like stalking me?!?! Never mind, I'll just get my books and leave.." Sakura said. Before Sakura got her books Sasuke set the umbrella down, and picked them up, handing them to her. Sakura took them, blushing and said a quick "Thank you". Sasuke then picked up his umbrella.

"Um, Sakura, you can come under my umbrella, it's no big deal, you're house is on the way to mine." Sakura quickly took a spot under his gigantic umbrella, and said "Thank you", all the while blushing a deeper red. As they were walking, Sasuke tripped on a rock in the road and fell by Sakura's feet, and quickly got up. Sakura then tripped, making them kiss for a couple of seconds. Naruto, on the other side of the road looked to his left, then gasped at Sasuke, and Sakura kissing. Sakura was a deep reddish color, while Sasuke looked amazed.

After Sasuke, and Sakura were done lip-locking, Naruto stormed over to that side of the road, perturbed, and furious! What he didn't do, though, was look both ways before crossing!(-Gaspeth-)

End of Chappeh(D:)

Sorry about the cliffeh, I just got bored :[, anyway, I hope you like my story so far! Any recommendations would be nice XD. I already got the next chappie sort-of figured out, though. You probably already know what's gonna happen but, who cares!! I know that I don't X3!

Lesson of the chapter: Watch your step, and look both ways before crossing the street, got it kids?!?!

- Sarah(EscapeTheFate)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment