Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Healing

What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD

Chapter 2 - Healing

Chapter 2 - Healing
I don't own Naruto.

Sasuke dropped his umbrella.
Sakura's house was on this right turn, so she looked at the middle of the road to see if it was clear and there lay Naruto!
"OHMYGOD! SASUKE!!!!" Sakura yelled.
"Hn?" Sasuke replied, already to Naruto's aid.
"Should have known..." Sakura mumbled.
"Hey, Sakura, aren't you a medical ninja?"
"Yes,Sasuke, but I may not be able to do much for him (D:)"
"Sakura, he's burning up!*Rips sleeve of shirt and gives to Sakura*Cool it in water, then come back as soon as you can. I'll stay here with him." Sasuke replied.
"Okay!" Sakura shouted eagerly, running at full speed to her house.
It stops raining.

Naruto opened his eyes slowly, as Sakura came running back with what seemed like a million cool rags. "Thank you, Sakura" Sasuke said. "No problem!" she replied. Sasuke quickly put the rag on Naruto's head, and another on the back of his neck. "Tsunade taught me how to do that..." Sakura said. "You rest, and stay with him, if ANYONE approaches you, take out a shuriken and protect yourself, and Naruto." Sakura nodded.
Sasuke ran as fast as he could (which was VERY fast) to his house to get all of his supplies: water, bandages, and other things. After he got them, he ran to Hidden Leaf Hospital, where he would hopefully find Tsunade.

Sasuke rushed in, and went to Tsunade's room, grabbed her, and told her about Naruto, on the way to the road where the incident happened.
When they reached, Sakura's hands were giving off a green aura.
"She's healing him!"Tsunade thought.
At this point, Sasuke was gulping down some water from a water-bottle.
Tsunade told Sakura that she could take a rest, and that she would heal him now.
Sakura was very tired after Tsunade took over healing. She sat over by Sasuke.
When she finally fell asleep she was leaning on him. All the while, Sasuke was blushing until he was the deepest red that there can be(XD).

After Naruto was partly healed, and taken to the hospital for surgery, Sasuke got his umbrella, and realized that Sakura was not going to wake up.
He sighed and carried her, and her things to his house.


End Chappeh

Sorry for the cliffhanger, I hope you like it!! This ones short cause i deleted my first chapter like a million times so my fingers are tired :[

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment