Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Kiss

What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD

Chapter 3 - The Kiss

Chapter 3 - The Kiss
I don't own Naruto


Flashback

After Naruto was partly healed, and taken to the hospital for surgery, Sasuke got his umbrella, and realized that Sakura was not going to wake up.
He sighed and carried her, and her things to his house.

End of Flashback

Even though Sasuke lived next door to Sakura(awkward XD), he did not take her to her house. Sasuke did not take Sakura to her house, for he thought that her parents were at home, and also for the simple fact that he didn't have a key.

As Sasuke entered his home, he quickly ran upstairs and set Sakura on his bed.
He then took his clothes to the guest room, and stuffed them into the drawers.
Sasuke took a T-Shirt, and some shorts that would fit Sakura(I think you see what I'm getting at. It's from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya XD)from one of his drawers. He took some bandages from his medicine cabinet, for he knew that Sakura must have at least scratched herself with a shuriken, or something while he was gone.

Sasuke carefully took Sakura's shirt off(NOT LIKE THAT, YOU PERV!!), and dressed her wounds. He then put his T-Shirt over her. While he was dressing her wounds, he noticed burn marks on her back. After he was done dressing her wounds, and putting clean clothes on her, Sasuke silently folded her clothes, and tossed them into a basket(It's supposed to be like a hamper).

Sakura tossed, and turned many times in the 5 minutes after Sasuke had dressed her wounds. When Sakura finally opened her eyes (which was like an hour after Naruto was taken to the Hidden Leaf Hospital) she screamed.

"Holy Sh--!! Where am I??!?!" she yelled in confusion.
Sasuke walked in startled by the yell.
"Sakura, you woke up!" he said.
Sakura ignored this, because she was looking at him, then quickly turned her head away blushing maroon.
"Hn?" Sasuke said, then realized that he was naked!
He blushed furiously, then ran back into the bathroom and put on his clothes.

"W-Why weren't you wearing clothes, S-Sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked curiously(OMG she did a Hinata!! D:).
Sasuke blushed,"When I heard you scream, I had just gotten out of the shower, and was startled by the noise. I was worried so I came out here, and I forgot to put my towel on."
His hair dripped on his bedspread.

Sakura looked down.
"Where are my clothes?And why am I here?" Sakura whispered.
Sasuke then pointed to the basket, and said, "You're clothes are in there, I was going to wash them, and you are here because..." He didn't finish answering her question, but blushed and went off to dry his hair.

When Sasuke came back, Sakura was still in the same spot.
He sat in front of her.
"Sak-" said Sasuke, but was interrupted by Sakura pulling him to her face, then kissing him. He closed his eyes, noticing that hers were already closed.

Sasuke's Thoughts

Is this how a first kiss is supposed to feel? All soft, and cherry tasting?

End of Sasuke's Thoughts

At last, Sakura finally let go of Sasuke, and he gasped for air.
They kissed for what seemed like a year to Sasuke, but it was only a minute.
"I'm going to go home now.." Sakura said.
"Okay," replied Sasuke.
Sakura gathered her things and went next door.

End of Chapter

I hope that you like it!! I might be re-making these chapters :\. Sorry if there was like a cliff, I didn't think of the end as much of a cliff as the others. Anyways, also sorry if it's short!! :[ I wasn't paying attention on this one, I'll get more chapters done this weekend, hopefully!

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Nekogal411 on January 12, 2008, 12:16:56 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411Woah! That was really good! 8D

Please make more! ^^

EscapeTheFate on January 13, 2008, 9:56:01 AM

EscapeTheFate on
EscapeTheFateBlargeth, forget about my last comment, and sorry I didn't upload anymore! I had to go :[.

Nekogal411 on January 14, 2008, 6:53:42 AM

Nekogal411 on
Nekogal411XD it's okay..

Your lucky! i want a zune! 8D all i got is a 60 gb white video ipod XD;

EscapeTheFate on January 12, 2008, 12:55:27 AM

EscapeTheFate on
EscapeTheFateWait, it was "really good"?! Wewtt! XD I will X3, i usually make no sense when I write stories but oh well X33. Btw, Thank youu X33. Last night i uploaded the 4th chap but it got deleted :[[. After i'm done syncing my Zune, I'll upload some more :D