Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - At Sakura's

What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD

Chapter 4 - At Sakura's

Chapter 4 - At Sakura's
I don't own Naruto

Flashback

At last, Sakura finally let go of Sasuke, and he gasped for air.
They kissed for what seemed like a year to Sasuke, but it was only a minute.
"I'm going to go home now.." Sakura said.
"Okay," replied Sasuke.
Sakura gathered her things and went next door.

End of Flashback

As Sakura entered her house(and turned on the lights), her two dogs, Satomi, and Saachi, jumped on her. She immediately picked them up, and they showered her face in loving kisses, glad that she was back. Sakura then journeyed upstairs to her bedroom(the master bedroom), took off the clothes that she was wearing, and tossed them into a hamper, and took her bathrobe to the master bathroom.

She set her bathrobe on a hook, turned the cold water on, and rinsed her hair, unaware of her neighbor sitting on his balcony, staring at the bathroom window.
After she was done rinsing, she lathered her soft, pink hair, with Hidden Leaf Hibiscus shampoo & conditioner, then let it sit for two minutes, then rinsed again.



When she was finished showering, she turned toward the curtain, about to open it, when she discovered that it was already opened. "Crap..I did i-" she said, but cut herself off in mid-sentence, to find Sasuke staring at her, from his balcony. As soon as she saw him, Sasuke quickly turned his head away, giving Sakura a chance to get dressed. Sakura shrieked a hyper-sonic shriek, then instantly thrust her bathrobe over herself.

When Sakura returned to the window, Sasuke had gone inside of his house.
Sakura exited the bathroom, then got her clothes out(I'm not going into detail ;]). She put them on in a flash, then got her textbooks out.

As soon as she saw her textbooks she sighed. "Great, I left my Algebra book at Sasuke's," Sakura moaned. She then realized that when Sasuke had dressed her wounds he had seen the burn-marks on her back(I'll tell you how she got the burn-marks later in the story :D). Sakura opened her closet door, to find her black ballet flats on the floor, awaiting her return. She put them on, and got Satomi, and Saachi on their leashes.

Sakura let them do-their-business, and picked up their droppings. She looked up, and wasn't surprised to see Sasuke's shadow in his window. Sakura threw their droppings in her droppings garbage(they're in a plastic bag of course(droppings garbage = her special garbage for dog pewp)). She gathered them up in her arms, and knocked on Sasuke's door.

"Come on in, Sakura-chan," Sasuke yelled from upstairs. Sakura obeyed him.

End of Chapter.

Yeahh, I think this one's preeeeeettyy short, and I'm sorry for not uploading sooner!! I've been really busy :[.

-EscapeTheFate ~Luvv youu~

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FluffysPrincess2968 on January 27, 2008, 10:11:05 AM

FluffysPrincess2968 on
FluffysPrincess2968Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....
I is interested nao. >:D
Updatedness soooooooooooooooon!!!! >:D

EscapeTheFate on January 27, 2008, 10:12:27 AM

EscapeTheFate on
EscapeTheFateI'll try XD, I won't be here Monday - Wednesday(Field Trip to the Everglades), but I'll try to on Thursday! :D