Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - At Sasuke's

What will happen when in A Series of Random Events?? Nobody knows XD

Chapter 5 - At Sasuke's

Chapter 5 - At Sasuke's
I don't own Naruto

Flashback

As soon as she saw her textbooks she sighed. "Great, I left my Algebrabook at Sasuke's," Sakura moaned. She then realized that when Sasukehad dressed her wounds he had seen the burn-marks on her back(I'll tellyou how she got the burn-marks later in the story :D). Sakura openedher closet door, to find her black ballet flats on the floor, awaitingher return. She put them on, and got Satomi, and Saachi on theirleashes.

Sakura let them do-their-business, and picked up their droppings. Shelooked up, and wasn't surprised to see Sasuke's shadow in his window.Sakura threw their droppings in her droppings garbage(they're in aplastic bag of course(droppings garbage = her special garbage for dogpewp)). She gathered them up in her arms, and knocked on Sasuke's door.

"Come on in, Sakura-chan," Sasuke yelled from upstairs. Sakura obeyed him.

End of Flashback

"How did you-" Sakura said, but got cut off by Sasuke, "Know that it was you? I saw you from my window, and heard you, so I assumed that you would come to get your Algebra book." "Oh...Well can I have it?" Sakura asked. "Sure it's on my bed," Sasuke replied, and directed her to his bedroom. "Wait, where's your bathroom?" "Second door on the left, upstairs,"Sasuke replied. Sakura walked into his bathroom to find Sasuke(suspiciousssssss XD), tied up in ropes, and gagged, lying in the shower. "Sasuke?!"Sakura whispered(so that the "other" Sasuke couldn't hear her), sure that the other Sasuke was outside of the bathroom door, eavesdropping. Sasuke nodded, and motioned for her to un-gag him.

Sakura quickly un-gagged him, and made sure that he was alright. "Listen to me, Sakura. That Sasuke out there is a phony, he's using a jutsu(I'm too lazy to say which XD), and is trying to -cough-have kids with you-cough-(OMG PEDO!!!)." With that Sasuke explained the plan to her, and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Protect yourself," Sasuke said to her.

Sakura's Thoughts

Heh, that phony! He thinks that the real Sasuke would kiss me, and he even thought that I believed him about that kid stuff. Though, I wonder why he coughed....

End of Sakura's Thoughts

Sakura flushed the toilet, so that the other Sasuke had thought that she had gone, and washed her hands. Sakura exited the bathroom and took out a kunai. She then flung it at the Sasuke that was in the bathroom. "F**k, Sakura!!" he thought, clutching his bleeding chest. "Sorry, I'm extremely afraid of bugs." Sakura lied, when the other Sasuke asked her what she was doing.

When she glanced at his hand, she realized the truth, and chucked loads of shurikens, and kunais at the Sasuke that she was standing next to. "OMFG, you freak!!!" Sakura shouted at him, and stuck a kunai into his heart(OMG ow). His body exploded into a puff of smoke, and appeared Jiyoshi, a ninja from the Village Hidden in The Mist.

End of Chapter(Cause I was tired, and had to go to sleep)

Thanks for reading! It's the comments that make me not quit on this story, and any ideas are gratefully accepted!

-EscapeTheFate ~Luvv youu~

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment