Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Naruto's future...

the future of Naruto, sasuke, and there family's. sasuke is married to evelyn, naruto to sakura, kakashi to fran read on.....

Chapter 1 - Naruto's future...

Chapter 1 - Naruto's future...


My fan-fic of Naruto.

The first chapter/page:



`S…Sasuke…? Whrere are you….?' Evelyn stumbled through the tree's looking for him, surely Itachi hadn't defeated him…? Please…no.

She finally found him, unconscious on the floor, with blood leaking out of multiple wounds. But she could heal him, she could couldn't she….?

* * *

Fran lept past Kakashi, but he grabbed her round the waist

`fran… I avet seen you in a year, but I still love you, tell me the rumors are lies, tell me you never went with Itachi, please. He tried to kill your brother, your best friends husband, you even, me too. Please…' he wept as he said it., two years ago, Fran had been driven out the village, she had been framed for a murder, and while she was known as innocent for that, people claimed she had followed Itachi when she left.she had been framed for Ino's murder, but the crime had truly been committed by Uchiha Itachi.

`you know I would never, please, Kaki, please help me… they will surely kill me if I return…'

`Shhh, the woods, I can help with food, but you cannot go away again… please…'

* * *

6 days later, nearing the village.

`COME ON SASUKE!' Evelyn dragged him across to the outskirts, near the hokage mansion, naruto could help them, and fran, sakura… they had been gone 3 years now though, would they all be here, there where rumors Itachi had come here for a while, tey could have all been destroyed…. No! they where there! Naruto was teadhing his three man team the doppelganger… wow.

He turned, and almost fainted when he saw them, `Evelyn! Sasuke… your alive, Itachi? Is he dead, please, he framed fran, she ran away, and was nearly killed, if Itachi is dead she can return…please.. shes my sister…'

They looked at him sadly `you found him?' evelyn nodded and pointed to sasuke's various cuts and bruises, Naruto sighed, lets go inside, ican call sakura, she can get you up to date…'

He turned to his team and instructed them what to do, then lead the others inside.







More coming soon! Maybe even some artwork to show you what evelyn looks like..??


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Fruit_Salad_Batman on March 8, 2006, 4:59:33 AM

Fruit_Salad_Batman on
Fruit_Salad_BatmanSorry I didn't comment sooner, I haven't been on FAC for a while ^^;; You can come over and use my scanner if you like?