Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Overshadowed

this story is written in first person & is about a girl who has a strange dream... its a real short 1 shot type thing... yea, umm.. so, lemme know what you think ^^;

Chapter 1 - Overshadowed

Chapter 1 - Overshadowed



I had that dream again. You know the one, right? I´m at work, and it´s just like any other day. The café is just as busy as usual. I spent most of the day filling coffee cups & taking orders. Then, as I looked out the store front window, something caught my eye-a shadow of sorts. The net thing I knew, I´m standing outside the café. It´s raining & my hair sticks to my face like glue.
I stare across the street towards the long forgotten building. You know which one, the old school that burned down oh so long ago. As I stare at the building, paralyzed, I can feel the heat of a stare returning mine from hidden eyes. Yet, still I just stand there, unable to move -unable to really think, I´m just completely consumed by this building. Suddenly, the shadow takes the shape of a man. His face overshadowed; overlooked like a cloud in the night sky. He began to walk towards me.
I wanted to wake up, I truly did. But, I couldn´t. I felt like a mouse trapped on that sticky paper. Once on that paper, there was no possible way out. You can scream, but noone will hear you. You can struggle, but noone will aid you. You can cry, but noone will care. The only thing you can do is just sit there & wait to die. And yet the man moves ever closer, through the rush hour traffic, and closer still, to me. I frantically try to leave. The only thing that matters now is waking up. I want to run. But, my limbs are stiff & I´m paralyzed. I wanted to scream, but no sound returned my plea. By now the man was right next to me and - I screamed. I had that dream again. You know the one, right? Only, this time, I never woke up.















Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Devastation on January 9, 2006, 11:15:12 AM

Devastation on
DevastationBuh Buh BUUUUUUUUH... he's watching O_O; he can be ANYWHERE! lmao I loved it! SO detailed, so evil like, so... *beep*-ING AWESOME! >.<

pyro_alchemist on December 22, 2005, 9:56:44 AM

pyro_alchemist on
pyro_alchemistO_o, ooo...really cool, kinda spooky too ^^