Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Part Four

[Complete] Honor : Trust : Loyalty – in their world, each was as vital as the next. A boy, now a man, who made a promise long ago is now set out to keep it, even if he has to turn his back on everything else and all that he knows. [Wally & Abby]

Chapter 4 - Part Four

Chapter 4 - Part Four
Chapter Seven: Restless Souls

It had been a week since Wally had been released from the hospital. Gavin and Joey had thrown him a welcome home party and invited everyone within their circle which now included Abby. It had been her first visit within their home, meeting the other people within their lives.

It was all very discouraging to Wally, because bringing Abby a step further into their world meant that Gavin considered his relationship with her serious. Gavin had only been serious with two other girls before Abby. With the first girl, who's name was Belinda, the two had simply drifted apart, realizing they just weren't right for each other. The second girl, who's name was Carla, couldn't handle the secrets and after about a year of being with Gavin, broke it off with him, the only way she was able to which was over the phone.

Gavin had spoken to Wally, saying he wasn't going to make the same mistakes with Abby like he had with the other girls. Because though he had cared for them deeply, it was Abby who he loved and he was going to make it work no matter what.

So Wally tossed and turned in his sleep until his eyes finally snapped opened. He had dreamed of her again. It had been happening every night since he had arrived home and he didn't know what to do. He sat up slowly holding his side as it was still a bit sore and looked at his clock. It was already ten in the morning. He then rose out his bed uncomfortably; his pants were a lot more constricting then they were when he went to bed.

He soon made his way to the bathroom to take a cold shower and to relieve the presser he was feeling. He put both hands on the wall and lowered his head into the cool running water. He closed his eyes and sighed heavily as he tried to clear his mind. But after about two minutes, he realized the cold shower wasn't working, for he found himself still very. . . bothered.

So he lowered one of his hands and wrapped it around his hard flesh as he began to stroke it quickly, just wanting it over with it. He had tired to think of anything, anything other than her sweet face or how good she felt underneath him. But he couldn't and his face became contorted with disgust as he desperately, over and over again, reminded himself she didn't belong to him.

After his shower he got dressed in a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt before handing downstairs where he found Joey in front of the television watching cartoons. He greeted his little brother before heading towards the kitchen where he fixed himself a bowl of cereal and wondered out to the porch to eat it. ``Morning W.B.,'' Gavin said as he joined him at the outside table.

``Morning.'' Wally took a seat across from him, but didn't look up from his bowl, as if finding it very interesting.

``It was the Senthos boys that came after you at the community center. I guess they're trying to make a name for themselves.'' Gavin informed him. ``Just tell me what you want done.''

Wally shook his head, he wasn't for this kind of talk right now. ``Just let it go.''

``Impossible.'' Gavin shook his head. ``If we let it go, we'll only be showing others that we're weak. It would be like giving them an open invitation to knock us about, in our own territory, whenever they feel like it and I won't have it,'' he explained. ``The other families think, just because my father doesn't run this town anymore, that it's up for grabs. Well I'll show them and my father, that I can do things just as well if not better than he did. This is my-'' he paused, ``our town and--''

``Gavin stop,'' he interrupted him. ``Listen to yourself. You act as if you that man cares about what you do. How many times have you seen him in the last fifteen years? Two, three times maybe? Then one day, just out of the blue, he calls you and convinces you to move us to America and drops a pile of money on us?'' Wally shakes his head from side to side. ``Don't you see anything wrong with that?''

``No,'' Gavin told him. ``He's just making up for lost time.''

``Lost time, my @$$,'' Wally stated upset. ``Where was he when our moms die? Where was he when my father went crazy and locked us in a burning house to die? Where was he when we had to fight to stay together in that God awful orphanage?'' he argued. ``All we've ever had was each other Gavin. You, me, Joey-- that's it. So as far as I'm concerned, your father can keep his dirty money.''

``It doesn't matter where the money came from W.B. we've earn it, because of the hell we went through,'' he told his cousin. ``Just accept this life.''

``No!'' Wally stood up. ``Look at this Gavin!'' He lifted his shirt and ripped off his bandage to show his healing bullet wound. ``This is the price we pay for this life and I don't want to do it.''

Gavin cast his eyes away. ``I never asked you to. I would never put you and Joey in danger.''

``Well, you have,'' Wally said quietly. ``And not just me and Joey, but the people in our lives, the moment you accepted your father's ways.'' Wally slowly sat back down and put his face in his hands as he exhaled.

``The people in our lives.'' Gavin repeated his cousin's words. ``You're still upset about Kuki, aren't you?'' he asked in a whisper.

Wally spoke from behind his hands. ``I should hate you,'' he began melancholy, ``for what you made me put her through, but I can't. That's how much you mean to me, that's how much I love you.''

``I never meant to hurt you, W.B.''

A single tear ran down Wally's face, but he quickly wiped it away as he looked into his cousin's eyes. ``But you did.''

Gavin was about to response when he saw Wally hold his side as he tried to hide the pain that surfaced to his face. ``You've hurt yourself haven't you?'' Wally gave him no response. ``I'll make a doctor's appointment for you. We can't be too careful.'' He reached out his hand to touch Wally's forehead and check his temperature.

``Dammit, Gavin.'' Wally pushed his away. ``I know I'm your little cousin, but I am not a child. If I need a doctor, I'll make my own damn appointment.''

``Fine. I'm sorry.'' He sat back in his chair and was silent for a moment before speaking. ``W.B.--''

``Just stop. I'm tired of talking,'' he told him.

Gavin nodded, not wanting to push him, when Joey stuck his head through the door of the porch. ``Gavin, Ellingtons on the phone. They want to talk with you.'' Ellingtons was the name of Joey's boarding school. ``And whatever it is, I didn't do it.'' He added for good measure.

Gavin groaned as he rose from his seat and walked towards the door. ``What did you do this time, Joey?'' The small boy shrugged, he honestly didn't know as he followed Gavin inside.

Wally, now alone, felt more relaxed than he had all morning. He'd been wanting to get that off his chest for a long time. He rested his head on the back of his chair and looked up at the sky. It was slowly starting to fill with gray clouds, indicating that it was going rain later in the day. He soon closed his eyes and for the first time in days was finally able to clear his mind of all thoughts. But that didn't last long as Gavin came back out onto the porch, visibly upset about something. ``W.B., me and Joey are going to the airport.''

Wally opened his eyes and spoke as if the previous conversation hadn't happen. ``What did he do?'' he asked referring to Joey.

``Actually, this time, nothing it seems.'' Joey, like Wally when he was younger, had a certain talent for causing trouble at whatever boarding school he was attending. ``They don't want him to come back in the fall over something trivial. It's bullshoot, but I told them it was fine just as long they sent me back the tuition I already sent in advance.''

``So what's the problem?'' Wally asked.

``Joey -get this- wants to go back to Ellingtons.''

``What?'' Wally looked at Gavin in disbelief.

``Yeah, that was my reaction.'' He smiled. ``So we'll be back in two- three days. I'll call Dove so she can come and check on you every once in a while.''

``No!'' Wally yelled immediately. She was the last person he needed to see. ``Not Abigail.''

Gavin looked him oddly before asking. ``Alright, what's the problem with this one?''

``I don't understand,'' Wally told him.

``Of course you do. You didn't like Belinda, because you said she treated you like a redheaded stepchild. You didn't like Carla, because you said she made you feel stupid. So just tell, what's your problem with Abigail?''

``I don't have a problem with her.''

``That's a lie, W.B. At your welcome home party you didn't even try to talk to her. You barely even looked at her. You could have at least tried being nice.''

``I had other things on my mind that night, but there's no problem, really,'' he reassured him as he sat up. ``But if you're going to call her, don't let it be because you want her to watch over your poor little cousin, who can't get around without someone babying him. Gavin please, give me a break.'' He then picked up his bowl and headed back into the kitchen. ``Just get packed and take care of Joey. I'll be fine on my own.''

Gavin rolled his eyes, but said nothing as he got up and took the kitchen stairs up to the second floor. Before long, the three bid their good byes and Gavin and Joey were out the front door leaving Wally alone within the house.

OoOoO

The sun was setting, but one couldn't really tell as dark gray clouds now covered the skies and thunder and lightning could be seen and heard outside the windows of the place Wally called home. He rested on the couch merely flipping through the channels as he held his side, which he had been doing all day. He hadn't gone to the doctor like Gavin had suggested, but merely changed his own bandage and took some of the medication that the doctor had prescribed last time.

He had finally found something good to watch when he heard the door bell. Wally got up and went over to the front of the house to open the door, he wasn't happy with whom he saw on the other side. ``Hello, W.B.'' Abby smiled politely as she held two brown grocery bags. ``Where's Gavin?'' she asked as she stepped inside and headed towards the kitchen.

``Um,'' Wally followed her. ``He's out of town for a few days.''

``What?'' Abby's face dropped as she turned to him after putting the grocery bags on the counter. ``Are you sure?'' she asked. ``He at least usually tells me when he's leaving.''

``It was last minute kind of thing. He only left this morning,'' he explained.

Abby said nothing at first, she just started to empty the bag's contents on the counter. ``Fine. So where's Joey? I was going to surprise Gavin and cook for the four of us, but I guess there'll just be more to go around.''

``Joey went with him.''

Abby stopped what she was doing. ``You mean we're alone?'' she asked quietly.

``Yeah,'' he breathed as he watched her. She wore a short white jacket that cut off at elbow length and a blue shirt that stopped an inch above her bellybutton underneath it. She also wore a blue, white, and green plaid skirt that went a little pass her knees.

Abby just continued what she was doing and then started on the other bag. ``I hope you like lasagna. I make it with four different cheeses.''

``I like lasagna just fine,'' he began as he sat down at the kitchen table and spoke as Abby's back was to him. ``But Abigail do you think this is wise?''

``What do you mean?'' As she started looking for a boiler for her pasta. ``Where's the boiler?''

``It's the next one.'' He pointed out the cupboard. ``And I mean, do you think it's wise, for us to be alone like this?''

She found the boiler and went to the sink to fill it and as the water rushed into it she turned to the blonde. ``Why not? We said we were going to start over, right?'' She smiled. ``Besides, I've missed you, Wally.''

``W.B.,'' he corrected her immediately.

``Oh, yes.'' She turned back to check the level of the water. ``I didn't know that it applied when we were alone.''

``I just don't want you slip when you're around Gavin.''

``Why? What's wrong with calling you Wally?'' she asked.

``So do you want me to help you cook?'' he asked trying to avoid the subject as he stood back up. ``I can make. . .'' he drawled slowly as he scratched his head and looked around the kitchen. ``Toast?'' He looked at her with a questionable look on his face. ``Oh, and cereal. I can guarantee I won't burn that.''

Abby giggled. ``Yeah, toast will do fine.'' She carried the boiler over to the stove and turned it on. She then went back to the sink and washed her hands. Wally stood beside her as he handed her the dishwater soap after he had finished using it. ``Thanks.''

``Anytime, Abigail,'' he said with a smile.
Pretty soon, dinner was well on its way to being completed. Wally had managed, very successfully, to burn the toast beyond recognition and so Abby put him on salad detail which to her amazement, he managed to burn too. ``So, I'm thinking Lucky Charms,'' he told her as he watched her shake her head at his charred creation.

``How do you burn a salad, W.B.?''

He shrugged as he smiled playfully. ``It's a gift.''

``Well, I think you should find the receipt and return it,'' she told him. ``Now come over here and stir this sauce for me.''

``Sauce?'' He threw out the so-called salad. ``Sauce for what?''

``For the lasagna. I don't put the cheese directly on the meat and pasta. I like to melt it down first. Now come and stir it. I've put milk in it and I don't want it to stick or burn-'' she paused as she looked at him doubtfully. ``Well, on second thought.''

``Just give me the damn spoon.'' He walked over to the stove. ``I'm sure the third time's the charm.'' As Wally took the wooden spoon, his hand slipped over Abby's and he paused in his action, almost unconsciously. Not yours. Not yours, he thought rapidly to himself as the smiles that were once on their faces faded away and they shared a moment just looking into the other's eyes. ``Abby,'' he whispered softly.

Abby immediately closed her eyes and turned her head. She cleared her throat slightly before she slipped away from his touch and went to prepare the salad to go along with their dinner. So Wally concentrated on the sauce, not taking his eyes off of it, because in one moment, one single small moment, the atmosphere of the room had changed.

The rest of the evening past rather slowly as they ate their dinner across from each other. They were almost done when Abby finally spoke. ``I lied to you,'' she said softly with her elbows on the table as she held her cup of Kool-aid in front of her face.

``Lied to me?'' Wally peered up from his meal and looked directly at Abby for the first time in about an hour. ``About what?''

``Gavin did call me,'' she explained. ``He wanted me to come and check on you, but told me to make it look like I came on my own accord.''

``Should have figured.'' Wally stabbed his remaining food with his fork repeatedly. He treats me like a child.

Abby reached over and took the fork out of his hand. ``Don't do that.'' She put the fork on his plate and stood up before taking the plates to the sink. She then went over to the refrigerator and pulled out the cake she had bought. ``I hope you like cake.''

``Yeah, I do. What kind is it?'' Wally asked.

``Chocolate,'' she replied as she turned around just in time to see Wally make a disgusted face. ``What? You don't like chocolate?''

``No, especially dark,'' he shook his head. ``It's too bitter. Plus, don't tell anyone, but I have these strange nightmares where I'm either dipped, drowned, or eaten by it.''

She walked back over to the table to set the cake down. She smiled at him sweetly. ``And what about milk?'' she asked as she cut a slice and put it on a small plate that was already on the table. She then took the fork and broke off a small piece before holding it to Wally's mouth. ``Come on,'' she told him. ``You'll like it.'' He was bit hesitant. ``It won't hurt you, W.B.''

Wally chuckled lightly before he opened his mouth and Abby fed him the piece of cake. After eating it, he wiped the bit of frosting that landed on his lips. ``You're right, it's good.'' He then frowned. ``But it's still not the kind of chocolate I like.''

``Oh?'' She looked at him curiously. ``Then what kind do you like?''

Wally stood up and became eye to eye with Abby. ``This kind.'' He placed each of his hands on either side of her waist as he stepped closer to her. He then attentively pressed his lips to hers as he thought, Just one kiss, just let me have this one kiss.

``W.B.'' Abby pulled away. ``Don't. I can't do this.'' She shook her head.

``I know.'' He turned around, placing his hands on his hips as he lowered his head. ``It's just, I can't stop thinking about you,'' he confessed. ``You're on my mind when I go to bed, when I wake up, and even in my dreams.'' He shrugged. ``You know, when I'm not being drowned in chocolate.''

"I see you," she began awkwardly. "Whenever I look into his eyes," she spoke quietly. "But I don't want to. I just want to see Gavin. I just want to be with Gavin."

"And I want you to be with Gavin." He took his hands off his hips and rested them palm down on the table in front of him. "You make him so happy and that's truly what I want for him." Wally frowned, for he was angry with himself. "So I don't understand, why it is I ache for you."

Wally then heard Abby sigh behind him before he heard her take a few steps towards him. He felt the touch of her hand on his back as it slid up to his shoulder. "You're not alone in how you feel," she admitted reluctantly.

Wally turned around to face her as he leaned on the table. He brought his hands up to her face. "I don't know what to do." He shook his head. "Gavin is my blood and I don't want to hurt him," No matter how much he's hurt me, "but I don't know if I can fight this feeling. . . or if I really want to." He drew her closer and rested his forehead against hers. "It's been so long since I've felt like this," he stated as he felt Abby place her hands on either side of his waist, clinging to his shirt.

Tears slid down Abby's face as Wally pressed his lips against her agonizingly slow. Her lips were soft, smooth, and plump as he kissed her long and with great affection before releasing her face and circling his arms around her. She moaned as his hand didn't stop at her back, but worked their way down to her butt. Wally suddenly pulled his head back, breaking the kiss.

His breathing had become slightly labored as he spoke. "Wrap your arms around my neck," he requested and she obliged. Wally then moved his hand a little further down until they rested below her butt. "Jump," he told her.

She was once again about to obey, but stopped. "But you're still hurt," she said with concern.

"Don't worry about it, because when I'm with you, I feel no pain," Wally told her with a smile and as she returned it, she jumped and coiled her legs around him. He carried her only a little way before placing her down on the other side of the long dinner room table where it had been clear.

A low deep rumble escaped Wally's throat as he traced a line of kisses across Abby's collarbone. She sighed contently as Wally felt one of her hands on his head before she pulled out the rubber band that held his hair in a ponytail. He then felt his long golden locks fall as they tickled his ears. Wally purred as he felt her delicate fingers combing through it and as she did, she whispered. "Your hair is so beautiful."

She then gave off a small giggle as Wally moved up her neck and once again found her lips. As he closed his eyes he felt her hands cruise down his torso until they hit the band of his sweat pants. Abby then broke the kiss before she trailed her lips along his neck. Abby then reached down into Wally's pants and felt his fast growing member respond to her. "Why don't we take this up to the bedroom?" she whispered into his ear as she felt his hands move up her thighs, lifting her plaid shirt and exposing her green satin panties.

But he didn't reply to her request right away; he only claimed her mouth with his own again. A moment later he slightly pulled away to answer and so he opened his mouth to speak, but his voice was not the one that reached her ears. "W.B. . . . Abigail?" A voice suddenly came from the other side of the room and the couple on the table froze in their actions.

Chapter Eight: Bittersweet

Wally's eyes grew wide at the sound of the voice from across the room as it entered his ears once again. ``I'm not interrupting anything, am I?''

``Oh, shoot,'' Wally said to himself as he felt Abby's hands leave his body.

Abby slightly leaned to one side to look around him. ``Who are you?'' she asked suspiciously. ``And how do you know my name?''

``I'm Kuki,'' a smug look appeared on the Asian woman's face as she shifted the two year old boy resting on her hip. ``Kuki Lawrence. Gavin's wife.'' Abby gasped at the answer.

``[/i]Ex[/i][/i]-wife.'' Wally finally turned to look at her. ``What the hell are you doing here, Kuki?'' he asked angrily.

``Apparently, about to catch you in the middle of doing something very naughty.'' Her smile never left her face as she looked over Abby. ``So, is this the infamous Abigail I've heard so much about?'' Abby was speechless as she shook her head in confusion. ``Let me guess, Gavin hasn't said a single word about me? You would think the mother of his child would get a little more respect.''

``Just take Kevin and go home Kuki,'' Wally began. ``Gavin pays enough for that damn house of yours, the least you can do is stay in it.''

``Fine, I have no reason to stay,'' she explained. ``I only came to see Gavin, but since it looks like you're in the middle of playing with his girlfriend, I'm sure he isn't here.'' She stared at Wally for a moment before speaking again, ``You're no better than he is, W.B. In fact, you're worst, because you know exactly where this is all leading.'' She turned around to leave and asked with her back to the couple before disappearing. ``What's that saying again, Wally, `an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth'?''

Wally let out a large breath as he finally heard the faint sound of the front door close. ``frack!'' he yelled, slamming his fist on the table.

``W.B.,'' Abby began gently. ``Is that little boy really Gavin's child? And what did she mean by that eye and tooth thing?'' Wally said nothing as seethed in his anger. After another moment, Abby reached out for him and placed her hand on his shoulder. ``W.B.?''

``Get off me,'' he rolled his shoulder violently to shake her off and walked away from her. ``Go home.''

Abby slowly slipped down off the table with narrowed eyes. ``What's going on? I want to know,'' she told him as she followed him.

``My stomach's full and the mood is ruined.'' He started up the stairs. ``I have no use for you, get out.''

``What?'' Abby shot back as she continued to follow. ``Look, I don't know who that woman is, or why she has effected you so, but you will not talk to me like that. Like I'm some-''

``Whore?'' Wally interrupted her as he reached the top of the stairs and walked down the hall. ``Slut, maybe? dog even?'' He turned around to face her as she also reached the top of the stairs. ``I don't want to look at you, much less frack you, alright?'' He pointed down the hall. ``I'm going to the bathroom and when I come back out, you better not be here.'' He then turned around, entered the bathroom, and closed the door behind him.

Abby protectively wrapped her arms around herself. ``What the hell I do, W.B.?'' she asked, but once again got no response. She took a ragged breath as she turned around and went back downstairs to leave the house.

Wally sat on the edge of the tub with his face in his hands as be breathed heavily. Why did she have to come here? he thought. Why did she have to be right? Wally shook his head, he knew better than to let her get to him. The woman whom he had loved with everything that was him. The woman whom he had asked to be his wife. The woman who had agree only to turn around and betray him with his own cousin.

Wally stood up and looked at himself in the mirror. Is Kuki right? He couldn't help but think. Are you trying to hurt him, the way he hurt you? He shook his head as he looked down into the sink. Of course not, you didn't even know who she was. He justified, but then scoffed at himself. But you sure the hell knew who she was downstairs. He then repeated his words from before. ``Not mine.''

But he then thought angrily. But Kuki was yours! She was your fiancée! And did he care? No! So why shouldn't you frack his beloved girlfriend? Why shouldn't you get her pregnant and make him look at the child that should have been his own? Why don't you just hurt him the way he hurt you!

[/i]``[/i]NO![/i][/i]'' Wally yelled as his fist went flying into the mirror in front of him, shattering it to pieces. He closed his eyes tightly as his bottom lip began to quiver. ``No,'' he whispered as he slide to his knees, not caring that the broken pieces of the mirror where digging into his skin. ``No.''

OoOoO

The rain started to pour as Abby walked out the house. She ran to her car and got inside. She was wet, cold, and upset as she started it up. She stifled back tears as she drove down the roads. When she approached a red light, she attached her cell phone to her car phone system and quickly dialed her boyfriend's number. ``Gavin here.''

``Wife!'' she yelled immediately. ``You had a wife! You have a child!''

``Aw, crud,'' was his response.

``She knew who I was Gavin,'' Abby explained. ``You hadn't even mentioned her once to me. Not once, you bastard!''

``Dove, calm down,'' he pleaded. ``I was going to tell you. I was just waiting for the proper time.''

``Don't give me that bullshoot. You could of told me anytime. I would have understood, but no. You keep me in the dark about everything.'' She turned a corner. ``About what you do, about your phone calls, about your ex-wife and her kid, and your family.'' Abby then suddenly laughed, but it was joyless. ``Is she the one who's always calling you, huh?'' There was no reply. ``Gavin!''

``About half the time, yeah. She's kind of demanding when it comes to our son,'' he explained. ``Me and Kuki ended a long time ago, but I'm going to do right by my son.'' He then added softly, ``W.B. would kill me if I didn't.''

A confused expression crept onto Abby's face. ``What does she have to do with W.B.?'' she asked.

She heard Gavin exhale. ``Um, that's something we should discuss face to face,'' he told her. ``I'll be home in two days.''

``No. I want to know now.''

``Dove-''

``Now!'' she demanded.

``I don't want to talk to you when you're like this. So I'll see you in two days.'' He hung up the phone.

Abby who had had her eyes on the road, looked down at her cell phone in disbelief before pushing the redial button. But Gavin didn't answer, he just allowed the phone to ring. So as Abby waited for him to pick up, she adjusted her rear view mirror above her head. She then titled her head curiously to the side as she notice a green Sedan behind her.

If she didn't know better, she would have thought it was following her, but that was ridiculous, she thought as she shrugged the matter away. Giving her attention back to the phone, which was still ringing, Abby was about to end the call when finally someone picked up. ``Hello?''

``Joey?'' Abby softened her voice. ``Can you please put Gavin on the phone?''

``I can't. When the phone started ringing again, he left the room. I- I think he's really upset. I don't like to mess with him when he's upset.'' Abby noticed that Joey sounded a whole lot like Wally had that day in the hospital.

``Alright,'' she continued calmly. ``When he calms down, just tell him I'll see him in a few days.''

``Okay, bye Abigail.''

``Bye, Joey.'' Abby ended the call as she continued to wonder how Wally was related to Kuki.

OoOoO

Wally leaned back on the tub as he watched the blood flow from his hand. He then slowly got up to address his wound before he opened up the bathroom door. ``Abigail?'' he called, but wasn't surprise when all he heard were his own footsteps as he walked back down the hall towards his bedroom.

He closed the door behind him and fell back into his bed. His eyes were opened, but unfocused, as he allowed his vision to blur. He didn't mean to say those things to her, but he had no choice, he had to make a clean break. It was just easier if one of them hated the other. Wally just didn't want what went down between him and Kuki to happen to Abby and Gavin. Him and Gavin were a lot alike, and Wally knew he, himself, had a hell of a temper when provoked. It was a temper that was only rivaled by one other person, his cousin.

Silent tears slid from Wally's face as he remembered the night Kuki had told him she was pregnant. He was nervous, yet excited about the news of the arrive of their first child, but then he had noticed the worry look on Kuki's face. He had asked her what was wrong, but wasn't prepared for the answer as his jaw hit the floor when she told him that the baby wasn't his.

Needless to say, Wally grew angry and demanded to know whom she was sleeping with, but she refused and just hoped that he would forgive her. Wally then told her he would not raise another man's child, no matter how much he loved her. He told her to abort the pregnancy, but she said she wanted it. Wally then counter by saying that if she didn't get rid of it, that they were through.

She asked him to be understanding. She told him she loved him and that she didn't want to lose him over this. Wally then said to her if she didn't want to lose him, she should have never cheated on him. She started crying after those words, but Wally was still too upset himself to comfort her. He then asked her again, who the child belong to and as her glossy eyes once again looked into his and she whispered the name of the man she had been seeing, Wally lost it.

He had never meant to harm her the way he had. He never meant to put his hands on her like that. He had just been so devastated and so brokenhearted, that he just couldn't control himself. And he didn't want that for Abby.

Wally sat up and threw his legs over the edge of his beg. After that night, Gavin was determined to do the right thing and so he and Kuki got married, though they didn't love each other. The marriage didn't last long, but Kuki and Kevin were taken care of very nicely. ``How could he do that to me?'' Wally voice shook as he thought out loud. ``How?''

Wally rose from his bed as he sighed realizing that Kuki's uninvited visit was probably a blessing in disguise. He walked over to his dresser where a picture of Kuki and himself still resided, he just never had the heart to throw it out or even put it away. He hated that every time he looked at it, he was faced with the cold hard truth. . . he still loved her.

Transmission Interrupted. . .

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

maddierules12345 on June 28, 2006, 1:49:01 AM

maddierules12345 on
maddierules12345again omfg

maddierules12345 on June 27, 2006, 1:20:03 PM

maddierules12345 on
maddierules12345omfg