Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Part Six

[Complete] Honor : Trust : Loyalty – in their world, each was as vital as the next. A boy, now a man, who made a promise long ago is now set out to keep it, even if he has to turn his back on everything else and all that he knows. [Wally & Abby]

Chapter 6 - Part Six

Chapter 6 - Part Six
Chapter Eleven: 209

To talk. Wally was sure that those were the words he had spoken earlier that day.

To talk. Abby could have sworn on her life that those were the words she had heard.

But to talk, never seemed as if it would come to pass, because before Wally''s hotel door even closed behind them, one had reached out for the other and the other did not protest. Wally would never remember who reached out for whom first, but it didn''t matter to him, because all he knew was that she was back in his arms and he in hers. Both sets of hands wandered the other’s body, clinging on to the other as if they were both drug addicts who were in desperate need of their next hit. It had been too long.

"Don''t let me go," Abby pleaded longingly.

"I won''t," Wally responded. "I swear I won''t," he told her again as he slid to his knees bringing Abby with him, kissing her all the way down. Wally''s kisses were, as always, intoxicating to Abby as his warm lips once again became accustomed to her body. She reached for the buttons on his shirt, unfastening them one by one, but Wally grew impatient and so pushed her hands out the way and ripped open his own shirt before tossing it aside.

Wally growled, that animal mentality that he had pouring out of him. Abby yipped in surprise at the speed Wally tore at her shirt before it too landed next to his. He then crushed his lips against her almost with a bruising force. "Get them off," he told her as he reached for the zipper on his jeans and she hers. Both undressed as quickly as they could, removing their clothing as if they had been set on fire and if they didn''t get them off that very second, they would be burned alive.

Soon Abby laid on her back with Wally covering her. She closed her eyes as she took in the scent of his smooth, hard body and felt the touch of his flesh against her own nakedness. Her hand then moved down his chest, his abs which were still lightly covered in bandages, and then to the lower parts of his body. She firmly took his cock in hand and when she did Wally let out a lustful moan. Abby watched his face as she stroked him, adoring the way his mouth hung open in pure satisfaction.

Wally kissed her again as he replaced her hand with his own, ready to be one with her. "Stop," Abby cried softly pushing him slightly away.

Wally frowned, not sure if he could stand the delay. "What?" he asked her.

She looked at him with a bashful manner. "Did you bring protection?" she asked him.

"No," he answered. "I didn''t think that-" he lowered his head and then yelled softly in frustration. "frack!" He then angrily started to get up off the floor. He had made her a promise last time they had been together and he would not break it.

"No." Abby hands quickly took his shoulder. Wally looked at her curiously. "It''s okay," she said gently moving her hand to rest on his face. Wally immediately calmed as he meet her august brown eyes, his heart racing with the simple touch of her hand. "We don''t need it."

"Are you sure?" he needed to confirm.

"Yes," she shook her head. "I want this," she told him. "I need to feel you inside of me," she confessed.

"Then I won''t deny you," he whispered, lowering himself back to her before slipping the length of his manhood into her slowly. Abby wrapped her long, defined legs around his body as she felt every inch of him fill her. He then withdrew only to enter to her again, picking up his pace in the process. He was just so big that with each thrust that there was a mixture of pleasure and pain for Abby. . . and she liked it.

"Harder," she begged as she grabbed his @$$, urging him to fulfill her request, and he gladly complied.

Wally was sucking voraciously on his lover''s neck when he was taken by surprise as his ponytail was pulled and his mouth was forced to leave her. But he said nothing as he allowed her to stir his body, compelling him to roll over as she took her place on top.

Wally grinned as he relaxed on the floor. He liked a woman who knew what she wanted and wasn''t afraid to get it. As Abby hung over him, rocking gently against him, his hands made out the curve of her thighs before one of his thumbs probed in between her folds, finding her swollen clitoris. He then applied a small amount of pressure to it before rubbing it in small circles. His other hand moved passed her thigh up to her breast which he kneaded dotingly.

He then heard soft pants escape from her before asking, "Do you like that?" Abby only nodded as she brought herself down to kiss his face. Wally then held on to her tightly, enjoying their closeness. "Tell me your mine," he requested of her. "I need to hear you say it."

"I''m yours," she replied without thinking.

"Tell me you belong to no one else," he continued.

Abby gradually pulled away, pondering his desire as she searched his eyes. Those green, beautiful eyes that she found herself thinking of often. There used to a time when she couldn''t tell them apart from Gavin''s, and she would look at them thinking of the other, but those days had long ended. Wally''s eyes, she now knew, were brighter than his cousin''s with streaks of yellow that seem to flash like lightening. Also within his eyes, she could feel his uncertainly and her mind instantly shot to an image of a little boy with the same pair of eyes. Abby shook her head, shrugging away a memory she didn''t think was her own, for all she wanted was to be in this moment.

"I belong to you," she finally whispered.

Wally smirked at the words before taking a hold of her sides and positioning himself in away so that he could push himself into her. He could feel her nails starting to dig deep into the skin of his shoulders as he pumped his dick into her. "W.B." she called, bouncing so wildly as she rode him that she was caught off guard when he suddenly stopped. She looked at him with a bewildered expression, her chest heaving in and out. His own face looked as though she had just called out another man''s name. "What?" She honestly didn''t understand.

"Wally," he said, his features softening. He didn''t want her calling him the name Gavin had introduced him to her as. "Wally," he said again. "That''s what I want you to call me."

"Alright," she agreed with a slight nod. He then pulled her into him, continuing were they left off. Wally then buried his face into the nape of her neck. Except for the sounds of their labored breathing, that filled the room, neither said a word.

"Mmm," Abby couldn''t stop herself from moaning as she started to approach her climax.

"Say it," he breathed into her ear. . . and she understood.

"Wally!" she cried loudly as she sat up and arched her back, permitting Wally''s essence to gush into her, coating the walls of her sex as they both yield to the order of their orgasm.

Abby, with her eyes closed, simply laid back on top of Wally. She smiled contently as she felt him sweep her sweat drench hair out of her face. "Do you think," he began softly as she felt him shifted under her, "that we''ll ever make it to a bed?"

Abby laughed as she opened her eyes and looked at Wally. His head was tilted back looking at the untouched bed that was on the other side of the room. "It''s alright with me if it''s fine with you."

Wally looked back to her and smiled. "It doesn''t matter to me where we are." Abby then watched as his smile slowly faded from his face before asking, "What am I to you, Abigail?"

Abby blinked rapidly, she wasn''t expecting such a serious question. "You''re my friend," she said truthfully.

"Then what is this?" he asked referring to their current situation.

She lowered her head and held onto him tightly. "I don''t know."

"Look, Abigail, I know I have no right to ask this of you. Because I know what we do have - isn''t love," Abby made eye contact with him, "but whatever it is. . . I don''t think I''m willing to let it go." He took a deep breath before speaking again, "So I''m asking you not to go through with it."

"Don''t go through with what?"

"Don''t marry, Gavin," Abby looked surprise as he spoke. "I''m asking you to see where things could go with us first. To see what we could become."

"W.B.-" she whispered softly before being cut off.

"I know, I know." Wally sat up angrily which forced Abby out of his arms. "You belong to Gavin." He stood up and started to gather his clothes. "You love him and I''m starting to think, that will never change."

"You son of a dog!" Abby yelled as she pushed Wally making him drop his shirt. "Is this what this was about?"

Wally looked confused as he turned back to her.

"Is that how you really see me?" she asked heatedly. "You think of me as someone''s property?"

Wally''s eye grew wide as he quickly shook his head. "That''s not how I meant it. I just meant-" but Wally would never finish his statement as Abby claimed his face with her hands and silenced his lips with her own.

She then broke the kiss. "Sometime you can really put your foot in it, you know?" she asked as she pulled his hair out its ponytail and watched his blonde hair curtain around his face. "If you must think I belong to someone. . . let it be you and in return let you be mine."

"But Gavin-" he said worriedly.

"And I aren''t together anymore," she explained. "I turned down his proposal."

"But he told me-"

"It doesn''t matter." She wrapped her arms around him.

Wally shook his head as he said quietly, "He''ll never understand this. And how can I expect him too when we don''t understand it ourselves?"

Abby remained silent as she debated something in her head, but it was something she had to know. "Are you afraid of him?"

"Of Gavin? No," he said immediately, but then slowly. "I''m afraid of myself."

"Why?" Abby pulled away and asked him.

"Please, let that be a concern for another day," he asked of her and she nodded her head. Wally then took her hands and lead her to the bathroom. "So how about we get cleaned up and maybe have a little bit more fun as we do?" He waggled his eyebrows. Abby gave a light chuckle before jumping into his arms. He caught her with ease and carried her to the bathroom.

The water was scorching hot as it poured onto their bodies, but neither seemed to notice as Wally had Abby pinned up against the shower wall as they made love once again. When they were finished with their shower they started to make their way out of the bathroom. Wally wrapped his arms around her still naked body from behind as she tilted her head back to rest on his shoulder.

Wally closed his eyes, allowing her to lead him back into the bedroom as he nibbled on her exposed neck. Abby moaned with pleasure as they finally stepped out of the bathroom, but then suddenly, Wally heard her take a sharp intake of air. Thinking he had been the cause of it he smiled against her neck, but to his surprise, he heard a gun cock. At the very sound of it, Wally felt his heart skip a beat. He then opened his eyes slowly as he rose his head and looked into the eyes of the man holding a gun pointed in his and Abby''s direction.
OoOoO

Gavin didn''t care as he parked his car taking up three spots as he did so. He ignored the complaints of the surrounding people as he walked with purpose into the building and then towards the front desk where he addressed the receptionist. "I need the room number of someone staying here," he told her. "Wallabee Beatles."

"I''m sorry, sir, but I''m not allowed to give out that kind of information," she told him politely.

Gavin pulled out his gun and slammed it on the desk. "Don''t make me ask you again," he said darkly. "I''m not trying to make a scene, but it doesn''t mean that I won''t." The woman then gave him the information he wanted along with a card key. He replaced his gun and headed towards the stairs, people stepping out of him way as he past.

Leaving the staircase, he headed down the hall towards the room. When he reached it, he cocked an eyebrow curiously, the door was adjacent. He then heard, what he thought was someone moan from within the room, so taking a deep breath, prepared to confirm his suspicion, he reached for the door and slowly pushed it open. It was then followed by the sound of a sharp gasp. . . it came from him. What he saw before him, was not what he was expecting. The room, though a mess, looked empty, but what concerned Gavin more was the blood that lined the floor.


Chapter Twelve: Colliding Worlds

Gavin didn''t care as he parked his car taking up three spots as he did so. He ignored the complaints of the surrounding people as he walked with purpose into the building and then towards the front desk where he addressed the receptionist. "I need the room number of someone staying here," he told her. "Wallabee Beatles."

"I''m sorry, sir, but I''m not allowed to give out that kind of information," she told him politely.

Gavin pulled out his gun and slammed it on the desk. "Don''t make me ask you again," he said darkly. "I''m not trying to make a scene, but it doesn''t mean that I won''t." The woman then gave him the information he wanted along with a card key. He replaced his gun and headed towards the stairs, people stepping out of him way as he past.

Leaving the staircase, he headed down the hall towards the room. When he reached it, he cocked an eyebrow curiously, the door was adjacent. He then heard, what he thought was someone moan from within the room, so taking a deep breath, prepared to confirm his suspicion, he reached for the door and slowly pushed it open. It was then followed by the sound of a sharp gasp. . . it came from him. What he saw before him, was not what he was expecting. The room, though a mess, looked empty, but what concerned Gavin more was the blood that lined the floor.

Gavin immediately pulled his gun back out as this eyes darted around the room suspiciously. He wondered what the hell had happened as saw that the dresser drawers were all opened and the mirrors broken. The chairs in the room were turned over and the sheets Gaven knew must have been on the bed seemed to be in a pile on the other side of it.

Wally''s clothes and other personal belongings were also scattered about the room as Gavin made his way towards the the back where the bathroom was located. The floor was a bit wet, as if the shower had been recently used. Gavin stepped back out into the room before suddenly being frozen where he stood. As he predicted, just moments ago, the missing sheets and blanket had been on the other side of the bed, but the way they were laid out looked almost as if something or, in Gavin''s fear, someone was beneath the pile.

Gavin walked over to the side of the bed and slowly lowered himself to rest on his heals as he reached out for the blanket, his face already showing that he expected the worst. His heart began to beat at an increasing rate as his breath slowly started to become labored and his head slightly shook from side to side. Finally, finding the courage, he threw back the covers and dropped them immediately, along with his gun. “No,” he whispered as he now completely fell to his knees.

Wally''s pale face, along with his naked body, was covered not only in blood, but in cuts and bruises. Gavin gingerly swept his cousin''s loose, red stained blonde hair out of his face. “W.B.?” he whispered to him. “Wally?” he murmured as he tried to check for a pulse, but his hand was trembling so terribly from the site before him that he couldn''t find one. Gavin told himself that was the reason he couldn''t find it and not because Wally was. . . no, he couldn''t even bring himself to think it.

“Come on now. You got to wake up,” Gavin said to Wally as he slightly shook his shoulders. “W.B., you''re scaring me, so just open your eyes,” he told him as he could no longer help the tears that threaten to fall and soon did. “Don''t do this to me,” Gavin begged him. “Don''t you dare do this to me.” Gavin then began to shake Wally harder. “Damn you, you bastard. Wake the frack up!” Gavin yelled angrily, tears flowing freely down his face.

Gavin then stared down at the body in front of him as if waiting for him to obey, but as Wally did not, Gavin finally came to the realization that Wally was gone. His heart ached with a sharp pain as he closed his eyes and gathered his cousin''s limp body into his arms. “Just wake the frack up,” he whispered into the other''s cold skin. “Please, I can''t do this alone,” he confessed sadly. "I''ll do anything, just wake up," he begged as he held Wally even tighter and sobbed openly.

“You- you''re hurting me,” Gavin gasped and pulled back with wide eyes as he heard the weak voice. Wally was alive. “I- I think I need a doctor.” His hand slowly lifted to his side where a large gash resided.

“Don''t you ever scare me like that again,” Gavin was so relieved, that at this pointed, he no longer knew if he was crying or laughing. He then gently laid Wally back down on the floor before reaching for his phone and calling an ambulance.
OoOoO

Gavin soon found himself back in the hospital, for the second time that year, as he walked into the Intensive Care Unit. Wally had lost a lot of blood and needed a blood transfusion. His body was weak and Gavin could tell he was tired as Wally found it a struggle just to breath on his own. He slept with a oxygen mask over his mouth and nose, but the doctors had told Gavin that Wally was stable and that he just needed to stop putting unnecessary stress on his body for a full recovery, considering as he was still healing from his last injury.

Soon Gavin also found himself very tired as he sat next to Wally''s bed and began to doze off as the soft, steady sound of the other''s breathing lulled him to sleep. He had no idea how long he had been sleeping when he felt a hand on his shoulder and he was gently shaken awake, but as he saw the moon high in the sky he concluded in must have been late into the night

Gavin lifted his head, wiping the sleep from his eyes as he yawned and looked to his cousin. “W.B.?” he whispered gruffly before clearing his throat. “W.B., what''s wrong?” he asked as he saw Wally''s glossy eyes.

Wally reached for Gavin''s hand and held it. Gavin lowered his head, looking at where Wally had taken a hold of him. They hadn''t held hands since they were small boys in the orphanage. It was when Wally had overheard the director talking to a staff member, saying that the three of them would have a better chance of being adopted if they were separated. Gavin had not taken the news well when he was told of this.

Gavin then saw Wally raise his other hand to remove his oxygen mask from his face. Gavin protested, but Wally discouraged him from doing so. “I need you,” Wally began slowly and sadly as a tear ran down his cheek. “I need you not to hate me.”

“Hate you?” Gavin was confused. “Hate you for what?”

Wally held on even tighter to Gavin''s hand. “For Abigail. . . for Abby,” he spoke. Gavin lowered his eyes, he had forgotten why he had even shown up to look for Wally. He remembered thinking that he was going to beat the shoot out of him if he found out what he had suspected was true. But right now, he just wanted him to be alright. He needed him to be alright. “They took her,” Wally told him. Gavin''s head snapped up as he was once again faced with the unexpected.

“What?” he searched Wally''s eyes.

“She was with me,” he sighed heavily, closing his eyes and bringing his free hand up to cover his face, willing himself to finally tell Gavin the truth. “At the hotel.” Wally then turned to his cousin, now resting his hand on his chest. “I''m sorry,” he whispered. Gavin wanted to tell him that it was okay, that he would take care of it, comfort him as he always had, but he couldn''t bring himself to do it as he pulled away from Wally''s side and stood. “Gavin,” Wally called, trying to hold on as Gavin''s fingers slip from his own, but it was no use as Gavin walked around the bed, refusing to look at him as he made his way towards the door. “Gavin, please. We have to do something,” Wally tired to reason.

Gavin then closed the hospital door behind him. For the first time in his life, he didn''t know how to feel, how to act. Everything was crumbling in around him and he didn''t know if he would be able to hand it. Was this how W.B. felt? he asked himself ashamed knowing that was an issue he would have to deal with later. Right now, he had to get down to business and contact Frank. Gavin didn''t know what he had been thinking. Why hadn''t he sent her away like he had the others and then put some men on to watch her family without the family knowing?

“Frank,” Gavin called him, once the cold night air hit his face as he stood outside the hospital.
OoOoO

Abby''s head was pounding as she slowly started to wake from her sleep as dried blood marred her face. She had been knocked out when several men had made their way into the room she was sharing with Wally. The strange man, who seemed to be the leader, ordered the others to grab her. Wally had protested and tried to fight back, but he was clearly out numbered. The last thing Abby remembered was Wally on the ground coughing up blood as he was being kicked savagely. Abby had bit her captor in an effort to get to Wally. Her captor had screamed in pain as he called her a dog before she was knocked out with the handle of his gun.

As Abby finally became aware of where she was, she realized that someone had redressed. She groaned as she sat up from the cement floor looking at her surroundings. At first she thought that maybe she was in some kind of basement, but the room was much too large and opened to be a basement as she concluded she was in some kind of warehouse. There were large wooden crates that came up to her waist all around the place.

Abby began to stand, getting to her feet in a wobbly fashion. Around her she could hear the crash of the waves and knew she was somewhere near the pier. She leaned against one of the crates for a few moments until the dizziness she was feeling finally ceased. She then once again looked around, this time spotting a door. She made her way to the door only to discover that it had been chained and locked from the other side.

Abby sighed as she turned around and leaned up against the door. She looked up, the windows of the warehouse where much to high to reach. She didn''t know what do to. “Fine. I''ll go and get the girl,” Abby heard a voice from the other side of the door. Not willing to wait to see who it was, Abby ran to hide behind one of the crates. As she knelt down, to rest on her heels, she noticed a loose plank on the crate. She grabbed it with both hands as she tired to it pull off, in case she had to protect herself, but she was struggling. She gasped silently as she heard the chains being unlocked and worked harder to loosen the plank.

She almost had it when suddenly someone took a fist full of her long black hair and forced her to rise. Abby thought it was impossible, she never even heard the warehouse door open. The man that stood before her was younger in years, but it was a face she once knew all too well from his red-brownish hair to his dark blue eyes. “Look what I''ve got here. If it isn''t my dear friend Abby. I knew that Beatles idiot had a new lady friend, but I would have never guessed you,” the man smirked. “My big brother will be most pleased to see you again,” his voice held a hint of sarcasm.

“Well,” Abby''s voice was flat as she spoke. “Hello to you too. . . Tommy.”

Transmission Interrupted. . .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment