Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Part Seven

[Complete] Honor : Trust : Loyalty – in their world, each was as vital as the next. A boy, now a man, who made a promise long ago is now set out to keep it, even if he has to turn his back on everything else and all that he knows. [Wally & Abby]

Chapter 7 - Part Seven

Chapter 7 - Part Seven
  Chapter Thirteen: The Reason

Abby slightly shouted in pain as Tommy took a moment to reestablish the grip he had on her hair. “Get down,” he hissed as he bent Abby''s body over one of the crates. He finally let go of her hair, but only so that he could grab her hands and force them behind her back as he pressed himself up against her backside.

“What the frack are you doing?” Abby yelled frantically, feeling more of Tommy than she wanted to as she fought to get free. “Stop!”

“Hold still,” was Tommy''s response as he took both of her wrists with one hand and then with the other slammed her head hard against the wooden crate. Abby went weak in the knees for a moment as spots swam in her vision. Tommy than swept her long hair out of her face as he leaned over and whispered only a breath away from her ear. “Trust me,” he began with a smirk. “If I was going to do, what just ran through your mind,” his hand slipped away from her hair and moved down her side before making out the curve of her @$$ and giving it a squeeze, “I would have done it when you were still undressed.” He then, in a surprising gesture, lovingly kissed her cheek. “Not that I''m saying I didn''t have my fun when you were.”

He then rose back up with a soft chuckle which left Abby feeling all of a sudden dirty, if not violated. She then heard a rustling sound and before long felt a thin rope being tied around her wrist tightly. “Hoagie wouldn''t want me treated like this,” she tried sounding authorize, but failed miserably as Tommy''s demeanor had completely caught her off guard. He used to be such a sweet boy.

She heard Tommy huff angrily before swiftly leaning back down. “Hoagie didn''t want a lot of things. Like you leaving him, for instance,” he stated upset. “You dog, do you have any idea what you did to my brother?” he asked.

Abby closed her eyes. “Tommy, listen to me, you''ve got this all wrong. The reason I left-” she was cut off.

“Shut up!” Tommy yelled. “Hoagie may hear your excuses, but I''ll be damned if I will. So you''ll keep your mouth shut around me unless you want me to stick something in it.” With that he pulled her away from the crate and led her outside towards a car. He opened up the door and threw her into the backseat. He then got into the passenger side and told the man behind the wheel to drive.

Abby said not one world as they drove for close to an hour. The car then turned off onto a secluded dirt road, where they pulled up in front of a nice size house. After the driver parked the car he made his way to get Abby out of the backseat. “Don''t touch her!” Abby and the driver were both taken by surprise by Tommy''s sudden out burst. “Just get out the way,” he told the other man, offering no excuse as he helped Abby out the car.

The three then made their way into the house. The man who had driven them there turned off to the right while Tommy and Abby continued down the hall before coming to the base of a staircase. They then slowly made their way up before, strangely, entering a bathroom.

Tommy closed the door behind them before sitting Abby down on the lid of the toilet. He then reached for a fresh towel and ran some warm water over it. Abby watched as he then stood before her, squatting down before taking the towel and cleaning the dried blood off her face. Abby smiled. “I was right, wasn''t I?” she asked him.

“Didn''t I tell you to keep your mouth shut?” he asked her as he turned her head swiftly from side to side, making sure he had gotten it all.

“You know, there used to be a time when you wouldn''t dare manhandle a woman,” she stated. “Especially me or especially knowing what went down between your mother and your stepfather.”

“What can I say? You haven''t seen me in over a year,” he stood, taking her with him and throwing the towel in the sink. “People change. You would be surprised at what I''m capable of doing now.” Abby lowered her gaze from his at his words. “Come on,” he instructed, dragging her back out of the bathroom before leading her to a closed door a little ways down the hall. Tommy then released Abby from the binding rope, but not before say, “Hurt my brother in any way again and I swear with our next encounter, I won''t be as nice.” He then shoved her into the room and closed the door in on behind her before Abby heard the door lock. Abby then rubbed her wrists, trying to get some of the feeling back in them as she looked around the room. It had been ages. . .

She walked over to the window, which she noticed had bars on them, before simply looking up into the night sky at the crescent moon. A moment later, she heard the door unlock behind her, open and once again close. She then felt the strong hands of a man make contact with her body, before he wrapped his arms around her. “God, I''ve missed you,” came the low rumble of the man as he held her closer.

Abby lowered her head as she exhaled and smiled. “I''ve missed you too, Hoagie bear,” she told the man sweetly.

“So tell me, is everything going according to plan?” he asked her.

“He''s a hard man to be around, but he loves me,” she explained. “He still sees me as his clueless girlfriend. He has absolutely no idea of my connection to the Senthos family,” she said, not wanting to mention that she had broken it off with Gavin, because she was getting absolutely no where plan wise. She then turned around to face Hoagie. There was something that had been bothering her for awhile. “I want to know, did you order the hit on their house? Because I was there that night, Hoagie, and I don''t appreciate being shot at.”

“Don''t be upset, baby,” Hoagie began, kissing her forehead. “I gave my men very precise orders. They shot high to avoid hitting anyone. I just wanted to make sure Lawrence didn''t have any doubts about your loyalties.”

“There were no doubts about my loyalties. I told you, he''s clueless!” she yelled.

“Fine, but I''m not,” he said, not liking the tone in her voice she was taking with him. “Because I''m questioning them. Your target was Lawrence and only Lawrence.”

Abby''s brow furrowed. “What are you talking about? I''ve done everything you''ve asked of me when it comes to him,” she explained. “I learned his schedule down to the seconds. I frequented his hang outs and made sure he noticed me. I joined his gym and pretended we liked the same things. And for crying out loud, I closed the deal when I slept with him. Believe what I say, this has not been easy for me, Hoagie. If this whole situation hasn''t expressed my loyalty to you or the rest of the Senthos family then I don''t know what will. And Tommy-”

“Alright,” he cut her off impatiently. “I understand that, but tell me,” Hoagie lowered his voice as he asked the question. “When did I ask you to frack his cousin?”

“Oh,” was all Abby could say as her eyes went a bit wide, now fully realizing what Tommy had been talking about before.

Hoagie pulled away from her as he sighed. “Did you honestly think I wasn''t having you followed? That I didn''t know your every move?”

“I can explain,” she followed him. “I only slept with Wally because he - I mean, he was - I. . .” she trailed off, knowing she had no real excuse. “Dammit, Hoagie!” she grew upset. “It was just a little fun, okay? Call it a little compensation, if you will. Because you know I damn well deserve it.”

Hoagie turned back to her, grabbing her arm and pulling her back to him roughly. “Still a little spitfire I see,” he said leaning into her, kissing her cheek. “Be glad I''m a forgiving man when it comes to you.”

Abby tilted her head back as Hoagie''s lips roamed her neck. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. “More like horny if you want my opinion.”

“Well, unlike you, the pass year for me has been a little. . .” he shrugged. “Dry, if you will.”

“Aw,” Abby cooed contently. “Does my Hoagie bear want me to make it better?” she asked as she slowly slipped away from his arms causing him to stretch to have to reach for as he frowned. “Ah, ah, ah,” she teased, a mischievous smile spreading across her lips.

Hoagie laughed. “Please and thank you,” he told her as he knew exactly what she wanted. He lowered himself to his knees and lowered his head as he tried to hide the smile that was threatening his features. Usually he wouldn''t have complained, but it had been close to a year since he had been with her, so he was up for any game she was willing to play. But then as Hoagie saw her walk away, heading towards the nightstand next to the bed, something worked its way into his mind and his head quickly snapped up. “Abby, wait!” he called loudly, but it was too late as Abby opened the drawer and froze where she stood.

There was a moment of frozen silence before either spoke. “Whose been in my room, Hoagie?” Abby asked him softly.

Hoagie rose from the floor as he quietly cursed to himself. He walked over to where she was and sat down on the bed before slowly reaching over and closing the drawer. He then took Abby gently by the wrist and pulled her to stand before him. “I''m a man, Abby,” was his excuse, but he could tell by the look on her face that she wasn''t having it. “And like you, I had my own fun when you were away.”

“You didn''t have to lie about it,” she told him. “I would have been okay with it.”

Hoagie shook his head as he moved his hands to hold her waist. “But you''re not. I can tell. I know you,” he whispered and was not surprised at the open palm that slapped him across the face.

“Everything that I''ve done, everything that I do is for you,” she explained to him as she looked down at him. “I love you, you know I do, so I don''t understand all these tests you feel you must put me through. Haven''t I proven myself to you time and time again?” Though her face was set in anger, Abby couldn''t help the tear that made a trail down her cheek.

“Yes,” Hoagie stated slowly. “You have,” he slid back to the middle of the bed. “Come here,” he spoke in a whisper as he reached for Abby and she climbed onto his lap. “I just need one more thing from you,” he told her as he kissed her cheek. “And I will ask nothing else of you. Will you do it for me?”

Abby closed her eyes as she felt his lips on her damp skin. “You promise. . . the last time, right?” she asked him.

“Yes, I swear it to you,” he reassured her, pulling her body close against his own.

Abby nodded her head and agreed to once again to whatever he wanted. “What is it you want me to do?” she inquired.

Hoagie shook his head. “We''ll talk about it in the morning,” he told her as he lowered her to the bed. “Tonight, the only thing that matters is that you''re finally home,” he told her before his lips found hers and she was lost within his embrace.

 
Chapter Fourteen: Numb

As Abby groggily began to wake up, completely in the dark, she found that she felt very warm. It was the body next to her, the strong arms that surrounded her body. Her head was tucked under his chin and her face buried in his chest as she breathed, “Wally.” She wrapped her arms around him securely, but something felt off. Wally''s frame was only a little bigger than her own, but the one she held now was larger, and then suddenly the night''s events flooded back into her mind. She gasped as she pushed away, finally seeing Hoagie''s face by the moonlight as he shifted his position, his arms still around her.

She stared at him, his mouth slightly opened, as she listened to the soft rhythm of his breathing. She reached out and traced his lips with the tips of her fingers. This was her boyfriend, her real boyfriend, of almost seven years now. They had been together since they were fifteen years old, there had been none before him, and she used to think that there would be no one after him. Abby then moved her hand over to his cheek and tilted his head in her direction. She made her way closer to him before brushing her lips along his and pressing them together gently. She heard a content sigh escape him as she pulled away again. She loved this man, she did, but somehow being here, felt off.

Abby shallowed hard as she slowly pulled herself from Hoagie''s arms, freezing as he groaned and tried to pull her closer. When the moment passed, she slipped out of bed and made her way to the closet to find a housecoat. Tying it up, she walked back over to the bed where the nightstand was located and picked the phone up off the receiver. She cringed as it beeped, reading that it wasn''t fully charged yet. Not caring, she put it into her pocket and made her way to the bedroom door. She unlocked it slowly and only opened it as much as she needed to before she slid out, for the light in the hallway was never turned off.

She hastily made her way down the hall towards the bathroom, looking behind her with every few steps. Behind the closed door Abby sighed in relief. Taking out the phone she dialed a number she had mesmerized long ago.

Wally, lying in his hospital bed, watched his cousin, who was curled up in a chair in the corner when he heard a strange sound. Realizing it was his own phone vibrating, he reached out for it, which was located on some device he couldn''t name. “W.B. here,” he answered, his voice gruff from lack of sleep.

“Wally,” Abby said in a small voice as she tried not to be heard by anyone else in the house.

“Abby!” Wally shot up in his bed, which he regretted immediately as surges of pain waved throughout his body. He opened his mouth and silently groaned for a moment before speaking again. “Where are you?” he asked hurriedly. “Are you safe? Did they hurt you?”

“I''m fine. I''m fine,” she confirmed. “And you, they didn''t hurt you too badly did they?”

Wally looked around the hospital room as he held his side. “No,” he lied. “Trust me, I gave it as hard as I took it when it came to those cruddy bastards.”

Abby?”

Wally heard a male voice in the background.

Abby gasped before whispering, “shoot.”

Wally frowned. “Who is that?”

“I don''t have much time,” she said quickly.

“Fine. Just tell me where you are-”

Abby, answer me.”

“Listen to me, Wally.”

“-I''ll swear I''ll come get you.”

“You were never part of the plan.”

“What?”

“I was with you because I wanted to be.”

Abby?” The voice was louder than before.

“What are you talking about?” Wally was confused. “Who''s with you?” he asked again, but he never got his answer as she hung up in his face.

Abby flushed the toilet to hide the sound of her hiding the phone under the sink. “I''m in the bathroom, Hoagie. I''ll be out in a moment,” she told him as she then turned on the water in the sink and washed her hands for good measure.

Then as she turned the door knob, she placed a smile on her face and greeted her boyfriend. “Honestly, Hoagie, a girl can''t have a minute by herself?”

“Woke up and you weren''t there,” he said, ignoring her question as he walked into the bathroom and closed the door shut behind him. “For a moment, when I called out and you didn''t answer me, I thought maybe I dreamed you were here,” he told her, before placing a playful smile on his face as he took her by the waist and hoisted her up onto the counted next to the sink.

“There''s no dream,” she whispered as she wrapped her arms around his head and he placed himself in between her legs before softly kissing her lips. As their kisses became more passionate, more hungry, Abby felt her body start to stir with desire for the man in front of her. As their mouths finally parted and Hoagie untied her housecoat, exposing her mocha brown skin to the air.

Hoagie smiled down at the cute little panties that she wore as he pushed the housecoat down her arms. When they became free, Abby reached for him and drew him near her again as he wrapped his arms around her. Abby''s tongue then snaked out and licked Hoagie''s earlobe before bitting down on it. Hoagie shuddered at the mixture of pleasure and pain. “Why don''t you ever kiss me?” she asked him after releasing his ear.

Hoagie drew back and looked at her curiously. “But I do kiss you,” he told her, thinking maybe he had missed something.

He then watched as a dark blush came to her cheeks. “No, what I mean is. . .” she seemed embarrassed. “Why don''t you kiss me. . . down there?” she asked.

Hoagie immediately frown, which caused the giggle on Abby''s lips to cut itself short. Hoagie backed away and leaned on the opposite wall as he crossed his arms over his chest. He then tilted his head to one side as he spoke. “So tell me,” he began. “Which one of them has got you spoiled.”

"What?" Abby asked offended by the question. “I am anything, but spoiled, Hoagie,” she told him as she closed her legs and crossed her ankles.

“I was the first you were ever with and you''ve never asked me to do that before.”

Abby scoffed. “Well, excuse me for wanting to do something new.” She slipped back on her housecoat, the mood destroyed with his comment. “Heaven forbid, that I be satisfied.”

Hoagie pushed himself up off the wall. “What the hell is that suppose to mean?”

Abby closed her eyes as she shook her head, her fingers pressing on her temple. “Nothing. It just came out wrong.”

“Is that why you didn''t want to do anything earlier?” he asked, stepping closer. “I don''t satisfy you? I don''t measure up or something?”

Abby hopped down off the counter and redid her robe. “I never said that,” she said softly, not looking at him.

“Are you trying to tell me you rather be with Lawrence? Huh?” he asked angrily, taking her chin and forcing her to look at him. “You would go against the Senthos family for him?”

“No!” she yelled back as she pushed down his hand. “I don''t want Lawrence. He was the mark for crying out loud!”

“What about the other? His cousin? The one you fracked for fun?”

“I do not want to get in to this with you, alright?” she opened the door. “I''m going to bed,” she announced and stepped out. “And I suggest you sleep elsewhere,” she told him as she made her way down the hall, but was grabbed by the arm and forced up against the wall before she could really go anywhere. She let out a small cry in pain.

Hoagie drew back his arm as he balled his hand up into a fist. Abby''s eyes grew wide with fear as she thought, he wouldn''t. And then Abby saw his fist coming closer to her face. She closed her eyes as she waited for the blow. She then heard the sound of something being struck, but it wasn''t her. She opened her eyes to see that Hoagie had ended up hitting the wall.

Hoagie breathed heavily as he looked down at her. He had never seen that look on her before, as if she was afraid of him. He shook his head as released her and took a step back. What the hell was he thinking? He had always been patience with her and had never thought to lay a hand on her before."Abby," he tried reaching out for her again, but to his surprise, she jumbed. Hoagie then lowered his eyes. “Fine,” he finally spoke. “I''ll be in Tommy''s room,” he said before he made his way in the opposite direction.

Hoagie quietly stunk into his brother''s room and headed toward the sofa bed that was located in the corner. “You know,” Hoagie jumped when he heard Tommy speak, “you forgive her way too easily,” he commented.

“Shut up and go back to sleep,” he told his younger brother as be pulled out the bed.

Tommy sat up on his elbows and watched his brother. “I used to think, when it came to your relationship, you wore the pants, but I see now that that little dog has got you wrapped around her pinkie.”

Hoagie threw the sofa cushion at him. “Don''t talk about the future mother of my children like that,” he warned.

Tommy laughed. “Please, she just kicked you out of your own bed. Doesn''t look like I''ll be an uncle any time soon.”

“We uh- we had a fight,” he told him reluctantly.

“I know, I heard,” he informed him. "Thin walls." Tommy sighed as he watched his brother lay down to rest. “I know how you feel about her, Hoagie, but it''s time to let that one go. She ain''t worth it.”

“She''s been with me since the beginning, Tom. She loves me. She would do anything for me.”

“Yeah, she loves you,” he began sarcastically. “That''s why she fracked around on your @$$,” he argued.

Haogie tucked his arms under his head and stared at the ceiling. “She didn''t. She only did what I asked her to.”

“No, Hoagie. You told her to get close Lawrence, not bed him. She did that on her own accord.”

“Just shut up. I''m trying to sleep,” he said before rolling over.

Tommy tossed back his sheets and moved so he could now look at his brother as he laid on this stomach. “Abby and Lawrence was nothing. I know it, you know it, and she knows it. But her and that Beatles guy. . .” he trailed off, having his brother fill in the blanks. “I''ve watched them together, Hoagie, and you know as well as I do, she was with him before she met up with Lawrence-”

“Stop it!” Hoagie yelled out as he set up. “You have your own problems with Beatles, but they aren''t mine.”

Tommy looked at him cruelly. “This whole thing started because of the Lawrence family and what they took away from me! That incident will not go unpunished. My problems are your problems," he made clear. "Besides, if you didn''t see Beatles as a threat, you would have never slept with Allison and left her damn panties in Abby''s nightstand for her find.” Tommy expected his brother to defend himself angrily, but Hoagie said nothing, he just simply laid back down. “Hoagie?” he called softly into the darkness.

“I''m tired, Tommy, please just let me sleep,” his older brother asked of him.

“You said she would do anything for you, right?” Tommy suddenly asked, causing Hoagie to look at him strangely. “Prove it to me,” he requested with a smile.
OoOoO

Abby laid in her bed silently as tried to fall back to see, but found it useless. She had barely spoken to Hoagie in about a year, so that Gavin wouldn''t grow suspicious, and what does she do her first night back with him? She picks a fight. She sighed as she buried her face in her pillow and let out a frustrated scream. She then gasped and slightly jumped when she heard the bedroom door open. She turned her head and found Hoagie poking his head in. He looked so shy standing there by himself, so Abby sadly smile at him.

At her smile, Hoagie came into the room and slipped into bed. He brought his hand up and caressed her face. “I over reacted,” he admitted. “I''m sorry.”

Abby shook her head. “No,” she began as she placed her hand on top of his. “I provoked you. I should have just kept my mouth shut.”

“Don''t say that,” he told her as he tilted his forehead and rested it upon hers. “Don''t ever hold back what you need from me,” he said as he slid his hand down the curves of her body. “Don''t ever be afraid to speak your mind.” His hand then found the rim on her panties. “There are a lot people in my life who fear me, and I couldn''t stand if you were one of them.”

“I don''t fear you,” she reassured him as he tugged at her underwear and she reached down to help take them off. She then sat up and her own hands found the top of his pajama buttons and together they pulled them off.

Abby then climbed on top of him and he reached out for her, bring her down to him to kiss her with all the love he possessed in his heart. “I love you, Abigail Lincoln.”

She smiled at him as he rolled her over onto her back. With her hands against his chest, she responded, “I love you too, Hoagie P. Gilligan-Senthos.” She then felt warm kisses litter her body as he trailed his way down, spreading her legs as he did so.

“Do you really?” he asked of her, not looking up from his task. She gave him the answer he wanted to hear and so he traveled a little further down her body. “What would you do to prove it?” he continued with his questions.

“Anything,” she whispered as she ran her fingers through his short brown hair and watched as his tongue slipped into her bellybutton causing her to quiver beneath him as she she tried to hold in her giggles.

“Good,” he said before raising up and pressing his lips against hers. When the kiss ended he looked at her seriously, she blinked a little in confusion. “Earlier, I told you I would only ask you for one more thing, you remember?” Abby nodded her head. “It''s been bumped up to two.”

“Hoagie-”

“Let me finish,” he told her. He then stared at her for what seemed like endless moments. “When you''re done with school,” he took a breath, “I want you to be my wife.”

Abby didn''t response at first, she just merely looked at him, then as the words sunk in, a huge smile spread across her face and she screamed in excitement, wrapping her arms around him and pulling him closer as she kicked her legs up and down.

“Shut the frack up!” Tommy yelled from down the hall.

Hoagie threw back his head and laughed at her reaction, inwardly sighing in relief, he had actually been worried there for a moment, but Hoagie was still not finished. “Calm down, Abby,” he told her trying to loosen himself from her vice like grip. “There''s one more thing, I need to ask.”

Abby tried to stop her happy giggle and placed a hand over her mouth to do so, but it really didn''t work. Hoagie could see the happiness in her eyes, she really did want to marry him, with that he asked his final question, which was more of a request. “As a present to me,” he began. “I want you to eliminate Wallabee Beatles.” Hoagie felt her tense up at his words and watched as the joy in her eyes slipped away. She no longer had to hide her smile, for it was no longer there. “Abby?” he said gently after a moment. “Will you do it?”

“Of course,” she replied in a small voice.

Hoagie smiled down at her before continuing where he left off with his kisses before giving Abby what she had asked for earlier. Abby turned her head away before closing her eyes tightly, she felt none Hoagie''s loving kisses, for all she felt, was numb.
Transmission Interrupted. . .

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment