Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Act 1

A love story between two star crossed lovers in the lands around Peach's castle, two warring families the Mario bros and the royal Men come together in ways thought impossible, a Romeo and Juliet story.

Chapter 1 - Act 1

Chapter 1 - Act 1
scene 1
 
{Enter Luigi and a Toadstool}
 
Luigi: Where has Mario been? Can I find him, and when?
 
Toadstool: He loved another sir, she was Paulina!
 
Luigi: Mario had not loved her since the day they met. Where he is though I just don''t get!
 
Toadstool: Did you check Paulina''s house and the others abound?
 
Luigi: No I have naught for it was I who saw him last. At an orchard I assumed, that was the past.
 
{Enter Toad and a Koopa}
 
Toad: Who is it to disturb the peace? Is it he who I find for lease?
 
Luigi: Keep out of this you royal scum! For I may bite my thumb at you crazy bum!
 
Koopa: And you would dare?
 
Toadstool: For I shall too bite my thumb at you!
 
Koopa: En guard!
          {draws weapon}
 
Luigi: {draws weapon}
 
{They fight until toadstool jumps in}
 
Koopa: I have been harmed, this will go out no longer you either die a looser or as a mario brother!
 
Toadstool: No more fighting for you two! Come on Luigi let us go.
 
{Exeunt}- they all leave
 
Scene 2
 
Toadstool: When have you seen Mario? Actually wait, There he is! I shall go.
 
{Exit Toadstool}
{Enter Mario}
 
Luigi: Mario, Mario where have you been? New just struck nine!
 
Mario: Paulina, Paulina, shes not mine for woe is I and woe I do.
 
Luigi: Don''t worry about Paulina mario! There are others out there to be wooed.
 
Mario: She was perfect in all ways possible, but for me she was unavailable! For I did love her she did not back. Only a rose can love a rose neither a violet or a Lilly as well. I am neither I''m not hers there is nothing. Oh forget it Luigi, my good pal, loving is something I''ll never get to do.
 
Luigi: there must be someone out there who''ll look at you, fallen in love one day you shall become.
 
{Exeunt}
 
Scene 3
 
King toadstool: Prince Wario you have been a loyal friend. But that wont stop to make amends? You love my daughter, princess peach. A lower goal though it''s easy to reach!
 
Wario: I''ll be kind with her my liege, for shes a flower not a pig!
 
King toadstool: For those who are too early led, become soon easily made unwed. Shes hard to give up like a dogs only pup.
 
Wario: What should I do to win her heart? Join in a game of Mario cart?
 
King toadstool: Such a race! You''ll rather die then to keep your place! No, I''m having a party. A family tradition attend it please. look for peach and others to meet!
 
{exit Warrio}
{enter servant}
 
King toadstool: here''s a list of some names. Neither one is named James!
 
Servant: yes sir!
 
{exit servant}
 
scene 4
{enter Mario, Luigi, toadstool and servant}
 
Servant: For a list I have, woe is I, I can''t read! There''s a man maybe he shall read?
 
Mario: A lover I can''t be like a flame burned out to be! Only those who -- wait who''s this?
 
Servant: From a king I''m brought here, woe is I, I can''t read! Maybe you shall read for I need to know.
 
Mario: If I knew the language I''d know the words, you come and go I just don''t know.
 
Servant: I guess there is someonle else, maybe at last I''ll understand...
 
Mario: Nevermind, bring it here. Let me see who on this list.
 
Bring the prince, Wario.
Bring the father and his men,
Bring that fair maiden,
Bring that man his name was Jacklin,
Bring his family and his brother james too!
 
Luigi: that sounds like a party list where did you get this from?
 
Servant: From my master who lives up the road, your welcome to attend.
 
Toadstool: maybe we should go don''t you agree? There may be others out there waiting for you. Paulina shes a bore, someone else that''s the key!
 
Mario, it may be useless, I''ll give it a try but a waste of time lets not commit a crime.
 
Luigi: come on Mario, you''ll never know you''ve been wrong before!
 
{exeunt}
 
scene 5
 
{enter queen toadstool and her nurse}
 
Queen toadstool: nurse where is my daughter Peach?
 
Nurse: she is near I''ll get you her.
 
{enter peach}
 
Peach: you call for me, whats the matter?
 
Queen toadstool: there is a party tonight, find a man not only Wario. Find the farest one of all!
 
Peach: Who would it be besides the prince, what would I do ask his name? I''m only thirteen!
 
Queen toadstool: Those who are unforsure never find if they will last go ahead make your party a blast!
 
{exeunt}
 
scene 6
{dancing and party seen about}
 
Peach : who shall I find worthy to be mine?
 
Wario: Maybe me the finest of all.
 
Peach: let us dance and find out more there others to be sure
 
{the dancing continues for a while Mario joins in and for the first time both peach and him meet}
 
Peach: who are you, you look nice.
 
Mario: just the farest one of all.
 
Peach: who are you one of us?
 
Mario: do you care I''m only here. I''m in search of a holy place, a pilgrim, that''s who I am.
 
Peach: a palmer then?
 
Mario: Yes that''s right, it is you, the holiest of places.
 
Peach: Why do you come to me.
 
Mario to give me your hand for we shall touch then my sins goes to you, and your sin into me. But for what our hands must do so shall our lips, what will touch should touch a kiss is something i would need nothing more.
 
Peach: a kiss that''s absurd! Well if you insist my sin needs to be purged
 
{they kiss}
 
Mario: but for such sin you put into me, giving it back won''t be as hard.
 
{they kiss again}
 
Peach: then the sin needs to come back stealing my sin, is that a crime?
 
{they kiss again.}
 
Mario: nonsense, you now evil, one last time
 
{they kiss one last time}
 
Mario: for I shall leave this party is about to end!
 
Peach: wait, wait what is your name?
 
Mario: I can''t tell you, away I go.
 
Nurse: Peach come dear, we end soon.
 
Peach: what is he, whats his name?
 
Nurse that''s a brother Mario!.
 
Peach: my only love sprung from my only hate. woe is me to love such as he. For what I''ve known and known too late!
 
 
end of act 1.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Gamer_girl on May 30, 2006, 1:37:13 PM

Gamer_girl on
Gamer_girlI LUV DIS!!!! ^__^ Favz* u put Luigi in it!!! -^_________^- It does remind me of R&J LOL with Wario " How will i win her heart join da game of Mario kart? LOL ^_^ Hey im startin a story 2!!!! wanna read it?