Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Intro/Chapter 1::the dream;;

This story is about a girl who keeps having dreams of a girl her age but in the 17th century which she later finds out is not just a dream. She also encounters many supernatural beings and huge problems she must face.

Chapter 1 - Intro/Chapter 1::the dream;;

Chapter 1 - Intro/Chapter 1::the dream;;
She ran through the dark pansgray night, searching for somthing unknown to her. She desperatley needed to find it. A dark shadow covered her like a blanket. There it was, the 'beast.' She coaxed it just as a crowd of people burst out of the trees and rushed towards him, swords and knives in hand.

I woke up gasping. That never happened; no one ever came out of the trees.

I had the same dream every night, the same thing happened every night and I woke up at the same time every night. But this time I saw more and awoke late for school. And I had a weird feeling brewing deep inside of me.

*authors note*
This chapter is short because it's technically the introduction. The rest of the chapters will be longer.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on July 7, 2008, 11:23:26 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222O_O OHHH!! That's a good introduction! I wanna read more! XD READ MORE!!! I wold go crazy if I had the same dream all the time. LOL.