Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

WHAT A NIGHT

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
CARMELITA ! Step away from that jewel it is now mine for the taking says Neyla ! You backstabber get out of my office !The leather whip lashes and whoosh Neyla has the jewel in her hands and says that sure was easy!Carmelita angered with rage went after Neyla they both shot and whiped at each other but niether one had a scratch !Then the jewel started to glow and they both stared at the jewel it split in half and yet it still glowed as if it was angry!They both said this really is the jewel of Cleo Patra! Isn't it Carm yeah Neyla it is what do we have too do?Just then Cleo Patra's sprit came and said you must make peace and forgive or you shall turn to stone and than sand will rise.You have three days and two nights.If you don't bring my necklace I will curse you both!OH please theres no such thing!Carm i'm sure you don't to be turned into to stone!SILENCE return to EGYPT or else you shall pay!I'm returning that necklace says Neyla I just don't wanna get cursed!Fine i'll go little Neyla whoooo whoooo stop CARMELITA okay thats annoying !Then they flew to Egypt and Neyla over packed.So she had a denim purse her mom made for her.They entered the tomb and returned the necklace after fighting the 500 undead people with spears and sheilds.They walked out and Cleo's sprit was back and said thank you and aplogized to Carmelita and Neyla!Thank for your help Neyla.
You to Carm says Neyla!Then Neyla finds Cleo's golden crown and they both looked at each other and said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!Lightening Struck and Cleo laughed wickedly !

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment