Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - chapter one-happiness left behind

this girl that sees her mothers murdered body runns away and a couple years later windes up in konoha jas memories reveil themselves

Chapter 1 - chapter one-happiness left behind

Chapter 1 - chapter one-happiness left behind


Chapter one





Rain was heard pounding on the window from outside, as

lightning flashed it light up a room for a split second, revealing a young girl sitting in the room crying. When the lightning flashed again the girl looked up at what had been done, what she saw was a dead body that might have been thought impossible to know what it once formed. But the young girl knew exactly what it was, rocking back and fourth she saw memories flash by in her head, not all where happy, but know memories where the only thing she had left of her mother.

As the little girl stood up still with tears covering her face she realized that with her mother gone the house and the country that they lived in together would bring her nothing but pain. As she gathered what few precious items she owned, and was putting them into a small old backpack she looked at the only picture that she had of her and her mother. She hugged it as tight as she could before putting it also in the bag. She picked up a small bag which held what little money her and her mother had to their name. As she walked into her dead mothers' room she grabbed a ring and bracelet, her mothers' most valuable belongings; she opened a small drawer that only had a small blue box in it. The young girl remembered her mother saying that when the time was right she would give the box and what lied in it to her. Not opening it she carefully put to box into the bag. As she got another small bag and put a small amount of food into it, she had realized that her mother had done too much for her to not give her mother a proper burial before she left.

It took a little while for the small girl to dig a hole big enough and wide enough for the dead body to be comfortable in. When she did, she wrapped the dead corpse in some clean sheets, which also took her a very long time because she couldn't keep from crying. When everything was finished and her dead mother was berried in the whole, the little girl prayed that her mother's soul would have a save trip to happiness after death. After putting a wooden cross and their most beautiful white roses on the grave, she bent down and bowed to the grave and memory of her mother before walking away from her childhood and happiness.








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

SaSuKe_LuVeR on March 22, 2006, 11:44:42 AM

SaSuKe_LuVeR on
SaSuKe_LuVeRAHEM.......WHERE AM I?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!/ i am a crucial part to your char, after all, i m your well....dumb counter part!!

FUZZY_EYEBROWS_LUVER on February 5, 2006, 10:49:16 AM

FUZZY_EYEBROWS_LUVER on
FUZZY_EYEBROWS_LUVERweeeeeeeee the very first coment on my very first fanfic this is suck an honer, i'm so happyful