Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2-not all memories are sad

this girl that sees her mothers murdered body runns away and a couple years later windes up in konoha jas memories reveil themselves

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2-not all memories are sad

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2-not all memories are sad


Chapter 2-not all memories are sad







As the sun was rising over the hills a pail blue haired girl sat up from a night in a cave. She looked like she hadn't slept in a warm bed, or had some decent food for a while, but she was used to her lifestyle.

While she was looking for a stream to wash her face, she heard footsteps, when she looked around she didn't see anyone, the footsteps kept getting louder and louder so she decided to duck into the small opening of a hollow tree that was hidden by a bush.



“Lee san….why are you stopping, konoha is still far away” said a slightly confused Tenten looking back at the green Nin who had landed on the ground and was looking for something.



Neji san can you please use your bakajyn; I thought I saw someone moving.



When Neji was scanning the area with his bakajyn he saw the girl under the tree. Pulling out one of his kunai he said “come out, we now you're here.” Holding her knees the girl tried ignoring him, and rocked back and forth. Tenten pulled out one of her kunai's and walked to where Neji was facing and pulled the bush back revealing the girl to the three ninjas.

Cautiously Lee walked towards the girl trying to figure out if she was friend or foe. Noticing the tears streaming down the girls face from fear, Lee softened his expression and tried to comfort her, not knowing what else to do.

All of a sudden their was a big puff of smoke that seemed to come out of nowhere, when the smoke was all carried away by the wind it reviled Gai Sensei, who had to come back because he was talking about youth and didn't notice his team stopped, while he was still headed to Konoha.

As Gai sensei looked around trying to figure out what was happening he noticed that his young and youthful Rock Lee was not overjoyed by his arrival like usual. When he spotted Lee with the crying girl he was really confused. Lee what has made this girl cry?? “Gai sensei we just found her like this” said Tenten answering for Lee. Do you know what village she is from? No, she doesn't seem to have a forehead protector, or anything that might reveal where she came from, said Neji.

Not knowing what to do Gai sensei said that they would take her to Tsunede. When Gai tried to get her up she pushed him away and started running. It shown that the girl hadn't had any ninja training by the way she tried running from the three ninjas and their sensei, she used no weapons, no smoke bombs, and no shadow clones, the basic's for running from an enemy.

After a couple minutes the girl's frail body couldn't take it any more and collapsed, knocking her unconscious.

A while later the girl woke up and found herself in a well lit hospital room. Sitting next to her was a lady with blond hair and a bottle of sake.

The first thing that the lady said was “I am Tsunede, the fourth hokage of the village.”

What village am I in?? Said the girl.



You are in the hidden leaf village Konoha. And what village are you from, and are you a spy??



I'm not a spy. Said the girl.



And what village are you from. Tsunede asked again.



When the girl didn't answer Tsunede got suspicious.



Well... Tsunede said with an annoyed expression, until u can talk I will be putting you under the care of Gai sensei's team. The girl's misty eyes didn't look at Stunede.



Did you hear that Gai? Stunede said looking at Gai sensei, who was standing their the whole time.



Hai, Tsunede-sama, I will ask If she may stay at the hyuuga home.



Alright, I have to go and finish some paper work now, if she gives you any trouble, or is caught spying bring her to me.



Hai, Tsunede-sama.



When Tsunede left it had seemed that the air had gotten even heavier.



After a couple minutes, the silents in the room had gotten to Gai sensei and he retreated to the hallway. Breathing a sigh of relieve, he was eternally grateful to see his loving young puple was sitting on the waiting bench.



LEE!!!! GAI SENSI!!!! They both seemed to yell at the same time. But they got quieter when a nurse came up to them and reminded them that they were in a hospital after a quiet shush.



How did it go Gai sensei?? Asked Lee with quiet enthusiasm.



Well Lee she has been put under our team's responsibility, and as her new sensei I am truly exited to see her strengths and skills.

Gai sensei I hope that someday I can be as great a sensei as you!



Lee don't waist your youth by wishing for the future, embrace you're youthfulness as long as you can!!



Yes Gai sensei Lee said with tears running down his face.



Lee!! GAI SENSEI!!!!! As they forgot that they were in a hospital again they both joined in a hug, where for some reason in their mind they were in front of an ocean, trying to express their youthfulness.



Back in the room the girl hadn't moved an inch since Tsunede and Gai had left the room, for she was deep in thought.



After a couple minutes she started to cry, the kind of innocent cry that a little chilled does. She tried to muffle the noise by placing her head on her knees.

As she thought why she was crying she thought of how Tsunede reminded her of her mother. The more that she thought of her mother the more she cried. This was the most fonerable she had been since her mothers' murder, so the tears helped themselves out.

For the longest time she tried not to think of her mother, and her home, and everyone that she left behind. When her crying had stopped the only thing that came to her mind was the garden that her and her mother had maid with their own two hands, how people would come to visit all the time just to see that wonderful garden. Then she remembered the song that her mother had taught to her to sing to the flower buds to make them sprought into beautiful flowers.

She didn't dare to sing it out loud but she did get out of the bed for the first time she awoke. Her legs were a little wobbly but she managed to put her jacket and shoes back on. Opening the door she saw the two ninjas that were making such a loud fuss outside earlier, now had their ears where the door was and she figured that she was listening to her this whole time. After slapping them each really hard she walked off to figure out where she was. As she turned the hallway corner she looked at the two one more time and childishly stuck her tong out at the both of them and walked away.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Narufan on March 22, 2006, 11:35:16 AM

Narufan on
NarufanHey hey hey!Fuzzy eybrows luver.If ya want i can add yer oc in weirdness if ya want!?just describe her mor and ill put her in.