Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - chapter 3: NANI !!!

this girl that sees her mothers murdered body runns away and a couple years later windes up in konoha jas memories reveil themselves

Chapter 3 - chapter 3: NANI !!!

Chapter 3 - chapter 3: NANI !!!


Chapter three: NANI!!!!!!





After sneaking past the nurses and doctors rather poorly she slowly backed out of the hospital, trying not to get caught. While backing up she ran into something or someone, when she turned around she saw a boy with dark almost black hair, black eye's and a really pissed off look on his face. A little scared from the mean look that had gone off the person it was originally meant to for and now to her, she started backing away slowly toward the hospital when she had bumped into someone else. She turned around again only to be freaked out by the two fuzzy eye browed people.



AAAAAA!!! She screamed, and jumped behind the dark blue haired boy.



Take him instead!! She yelled pushing the boy towards the two, quickly turning around and running into a pink haired girl.

Quickly jumping up she looked around to see if there where any more people around, when she didn't see anyone she started running only to run into and be knocked over by a yellow haired boy with whiskers. Sitting on the ground she didn't move for a couple of minutes, when the boy offered to help her up she started to cry from all the frustration of not getting anywhere. Jumping back the blond boy wasn't really sure what he did to make her cry, so he didn't really know what to do.

All of a sudden the girl stood up with some tears still in her eyes and started walking away slowly. Just as she thought her bad luck didn't fail her, all of a sudden another person suddenly appeared in front of her but instead of running into him she punched him, he seemed to be off guard so he got knocked down from the punch.

Looking at the man she clearly recognized him, she didn't really know him but her mother once did, and she had a picture of him from when they were children and her mother lived in a village called Konoha.

With her eyes wide open she grabbed the man by his collar, shook him rapidly

And yelled WHAT VILAGE IS THIS! WHATS YOU'RE NAME! ANSWER ME OR ELSE!!

The man just looked at her with an anime sweet drop going down the back of his head.



Uuuuhhhhh…….the man was confused and dizzy which is not a good combination.

STOP SHAKING KAKASHI SENSEI!! An annoying voice yelled from behind the girl. When she looked around with a confused look on her face they immediately new she had forgotten they were there the whole time.



Looking confused she walked up to the pink haired girl and started shaking her yelling “DID YOU SAY KAKASHI SENSEI!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!



YES I SAID KAKASHI SENSEI!!!! NOW STOP SHAKING ME!!!!!!!



After the girl stopped shaking the pink haired girl the got into on of those staring contests where lightning comes out of their eyes and their pupils disappear.



While watching this, the fuzzy eye browed people, the blond and blue haired boy, and Kakashi sensei started backing away slowly.



*sigh* this is so troublesome, said a boy who was walking with a blond girl and another boy.



After a couple minutes the two girls were in a fight the blond boy was picking a fight with the blue haired boy, Kakashi and the big fuzzy eye browed person were playing rock paper scissors, and the little fuzzy eye browed person was cheering for the bigger one, and the other two people that were left just stood their and one was eating chips.

Feeling left out the girl started to walk. After she had gotten a little distance she tripped over a little white dog with brown ears, but instead of getting mad she picked the dog up and hugged it saying “so kawaii”!!

After a couple minuets of strangling the dog in a hug the owner came and got the dog out of the hug so it could breath.

“Is this your dog” the girl asked. Yeah, his name is Akamaru, and my name is kiba.

All of a sudden the two fuzzy eye browed people started running towards her. When she saw them she jumped and hid behind kiba.

Who are you two and why are u following me?!?!

The short one answered for both of them. MY NAME IS ROCK LEE, A STUDENT OF THE BELOVED GAI SENSEI!!!!! AND THIS IS HE, GAI SENSEI!!! WE HAVE BEEN ORDERED BY TSUNEDE SAMA TO KEEP A CLOSE WATCH ON YOU!!!!!

LEE KUN YOUR YOUTH IS INSPIERING!!!!! The big one started to yell. NOW LEE LETS SHOW EVERYBODY OUR YOUTH BY RUNNING 1OO, NO 200, NO 500 LAPS AROUND KONOHA!!!!!!!

When he said that both of them started running to an imaginary sunset, even though it was 5:00 pm.

She looked at kiba and asked does this happen always??

Pretty much he said, as one of those pause thing's start and the whole world stops in its tracks, and the only thing you can see is lee and Gai running towards an imaginary sunset and the back of the girls and kiba's head with anime sweet drops going down their heads.



Bwahahahahahahaha!!!!!! A really weird chapter!!!! ( I hope u all get the part where it freezes in time if not sorry ^_^) please comment!! And I hope u like my story!!








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

KinSinja on August 13, 2007, 3:56:07 AM

KinSinja on
KinSinjalove it