Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Killer Alarm Clock

Missi can't wait 'till summer...but there's a long way to go...
Is it possible to actually make the best out of high school?

Chapter 1 - Killer Alarm Clock

Chapter 1 - Killer Alarm Clock


“Can you take the F train today?” Andy asked.

“Umm…mm…yah….gmmm…” Missi said, yawning. She glanced at the $1.99 digital alarm clock: 6:47 am.

Go figure that her best friend, Andy, would be fully awake at this time. She didn't think too much about it before she started dozing off again…

BEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEEEEEP BEEE—

“HOLY CRAP!” Missi screamed as she slammed her hand down on the snooze button.

It was 7:00 am. She lay back down on her bed and gave the clock a loathing look…

“Dammit. I better get ready.” She moaned groggily. Her morning routine went like this all the time. Even after 10 years of school she still couldn't wake up that early. She also thought she needed a new alarms clock that didn't scare the hell out of her each morning.

She pulled her oversized Nirvana shirt off and studies herself in the mirror. She had an okay body, fairly mature for a 15 year old. But she didn't like the fact that she had a little baby fat on her stomach that she couldn't get rid of.

She picked out a tight System of a Down T-shirt that she had bought at one of their concerts about half a year ago, some black Capri's with chains through belt loop, and her favorite red converses. She thought she looked punk enough she grabbed her bag and a banana and ran out the door calling to her family “LOVE YA, SEE YA, BYE-BYE!”






Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on July 15, 2005, 5:47:25 AM

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on
Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_OSYSTEM OF A DOWN KICKS @$$.
you could have made this chapter longer and you could have put in a bit more desription.