Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Janet, Jake, Brian, and LUNCH!

Missi can't wait 'till summer...but there's a long way to go...
Is it possible to actually make the best out of high school?

Chapter 4 - Janet, Jake, Brian, and LUNCH!

Chapter 4 - Janet, Jake, Brian, and LUNCH!


Lunch, as with most kids, was Missi's favorite period (besides drama). She got to be with her boyfriend, talk with Andy, and hang out with her two other best friends.

“Hola Granola” Janet said. You see, Janet wasn't exactly the coolest person in the world, but once you got to know her, she was really fun to be around. She had strawberry blond frizzy hair that she always had in a high pony tail and lots of barrettes and clips in front. She definitely OD's on the gel a little too much. She gets excellent grades, and doesn't even try; it's just one of those things that come naturally. She has a slight southern accent and the things she says sound really funny (due to her accent and her choice of words). But overall, she's a really nice person.

“Umm…Coca-Cola®?” Missi tried. She didn't want Janet to feel bad.

“Kiss my bola?” Brian teased.

“Eww…I don't know what you meant by that but it sounded gross so shut up!” Andy said, and Missi hit him on the arm playfully.

Brian was Missi's other best friend. He was such a joker. In his class he was the class clown, but he knew when to stop so his jokes didn't get old. Everyone LOVED it when he acted silly. Like Janet, he was so fun to be around. He has had a crush on Missi since 4th grade! Everyone thought they should be together, but Missi adores her boyfriend Jake too much to go out with someone who is only her friend.

Missi felt someone put their hands on her shoulders. She turned around and Jake was their. She kissed him quickly, just as a greeting, and told him her sit down next to her. She met Jake in middle school. She met him through a boy she used to have a crush on named Allen. As she got to know Jake better, the more she liked him. Eventually she stopped liking Allen because he was spreading rumors about her to Jake. Jake stopped being his friend because he liked Missi and didn't believe him. And then Missi and Jake hooked up in 9th grade last year, after being good friends for a long time.

Jake had his head phones on. She asked him what he was listening to and he pointed at her chest. She pushed his hand away

“Don't be a perv!” she said, laughing.

“NOOO! System of a Down!” He said, laughing at her. “You are so silly!”

“Oh duh!” she said, feeling slow. But she had to laugh about it, it was pretty funny. She had totally forgotten about her favorite shirt she was wearing. “Let me listen”

He gave her the headphones and “B.Y.O.B.” was playing, she loved that song “and still you feed us lies from the tablecloth” she sung along. She gave the CD player back just as the bell rang and they had to get back to their torturous classes.


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on July 15, 2005, 5:56:23 AM

Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_O on
Koikaji_Saru_the_Wierd_Othat stuff about Missi and... *checks back* jake seems too planned, I mean, friends dont just quit being friends and if you like someone you dont just start spreading rumors. too cliched and you could have gone into more detail. and made it longer. b/c:
lunch isnt just: you sit, kiss once, reflect for a second and litsen to a clip of the awesomest song on the face of the earth, and lunch is over, without even noting the school's horrible food or eating it, b/c if it IS a hell hole, they would have some pretty crappy food.

animecheerleader on May 24, 2005, 6:10:58 AM

animecheerleader on
animecheerleaderAwesome story sounds something like mine I love it chapter 2 is so funny.