Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Letters

Two friends write letters back and forth between Japan and florida.

Chapter 2 - Letters

Chapter 2 - Letters










Problems Sent Away



By Kena Gabrielle Snyder (Melissa)

And

Zora Jean Shaw (Natsayaka)




























Dear Nat,

I'm in Florida right now and it's like 100 something degrees here. I can feel my skin melting (or maybe that's what they call tanning…OUCH). There is a really cute boy across the street but I don't know his name. My dad wants me to talk to him so I could make a friend on this street, and you know me, that won't be hard. (Heehee).

Today I went to my mom's work; it's big and AIR CONDTIONED!!! (Thank God). So is the brat a.k.a. your cousin here? I hope she doesn't give you any trouble.
















Your Bestist Friend,


















Dear Missy,

How cute is this boy, do you like him? If you do…WHY DON'T YOU KNOW HIS NAME???

It's snowing here, you probably won't see snow anymore…well at least while you're down there (I mean in Florida). Do you remember when you used to stuff snow in my mouth? (I didn't really like that, but it was better than what Saki a.k.a. the brat used to do to me.) She always tackles me into the snow and kicks me. Speaking of the brat, the doorbell just rang [oh no]. I gotta go, bye.



Sucky Saki















Your best friend,




P.S. How is Florida?

P.P.S. Tell your mom I said congratulations on her new job.













Dear Nat,

He is very cute, I do like him and his name is TODD.



I won't see snow ever down here now that I think about it. .



Now I'm sad because I miss you and it's hot down here and I'm always bored.



I gotta go help unpack.



Sorry this letter is so short.





Lots of boxes







Your best friend,






P.S. Hot

P.P.S. She said thank you very much.

P.P.P.S I will try to write a longer letter later.





Dear Nat,

I'm really sorry that I didn't write more but I was feeling very bad about the snow.

You wouldn't believe what happened, I was setting up my room…thinking about how I should introduce myself to Todd. But then my mom said “Missy, you have a visitor.” At first I thought: What now? But then I thought: What if it's Todd? And IT WAS!!! He looked sooooo cute. I wanted to run up and kiss him (but that wouldn't make a very good first impression. Plus mom and dad were right there.) But I did practically faint. My eyes must have been wider than one of your anime characters' eyes.

“Do you wanna go for a ride?” He asked

Car ride? Motorcycle ride? Helicopter ride? Ship ride? Scooter ride? What kind of ride?!

He must have seen the look on my face cuz he added

“I know a good bike path.” A Bike Ride.

“Oh, sure, hold on.” I said I asked mom and she said “not now” but Dad said for me to “get my butt out of the house and go exploring” So [of course] I listened to dad…I couldn't give up the chance!!! When I got my bike and we started riding he asked me if my name was really Missy and I told him it was short for Melissa. We didn't really talk much but I felt like I was gonna fall off of my bike I was almost shaking with excitement. He told me that his dad had told him to take me for a tour of the neighborhood but he thought a bike ride would be more interesting. I asked him how old he was and he said 14. THAT'S MY AGE TOO!!! Oh Nat…He is SO CUTE.

How's the brat? Has she done her usual snow routine with the kicking and the pushing? And of course crying and blaming it all on you. I miss you so much! WBS (write back soon)

Your best friend,



Bike ride.







Dear Missy,



I'm really glad that you found a boy you like. And as you know, there are no cute boys in my school. If I found one cute guy who is Japanese, that would be a miracle. What is Todd anyway? White, Black…Japanese? (Heh, Heh....)

Sucky Saki is extra annoying, today when I walked into my room; I found her jumping on my bed. And you know how much weight she put on? Like another hundred pounds!!! So she broke my bed. My dad is getting me a new one tomorrow. The brat is grounded. I suggested that she couldn't play with me for the rest of her life, but mom and dad said that she just couldn't play in my room anymore…like she will listen.

WBS



Your best friend who is very aggravated because of a fat brat who she has to live with,






P.S. If you really like Todd, tell him when you get to know him, QUICK! (what if he finds/likes another girl?)









Fat brat breaking my bed.

















Dear Nat,

Todd is white.

I can't believe the fat brat broke your bed! (Well…actually I can but…you know….) YOU KNOW that if I were you I would have kicked her in the butt and sent her soaring all the way to America…hey actually that's where I am so she would have to go somewhere near Canada. HEE HEE. This time ask your dad for a queen size bed instead of a twin size.

Me and Todd are really good friends now. When you said: What if he likes/finds another girl? I got really scared so I asked him if he had a girlfriend and he said “no”. So I told him that I don't have a boyfriend and he said “oh”. So I asked him if he likes a girl and he said “I guess so”.

SO FINNALY I ASKED HIM IF HE WANTED TO GO OUT WITH ME AND HE SAID “OKAY”!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Todd is my new/first boyfriend!!!

I miss you a lot. WBS



Your best friend who is extremely happy and exited,













Dear Natsayaka,

Did you even get my last letter? Jeez, it's been about FIVE FREAKING MONTHS! I've been WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING for your next letter, thinking it would always be there waiting for me when I got home…but NOOOO…NADA-ZIP-ZERO-ZILCH-NOTHING.

Todd has been so nice and helpful and he tried to look online to see if you had moved or something, but it turns out that you still live in Japan, right next door to my old house, where you've lived for 14 (Yes, do not think I forgot about your birthday, it was exactly 1 week ago) years

I guess you've just been to busy to respond to my letters.

Even though I hang out with Todd A LOT, I always would make time to write you a letter. I haven't written you till now because I was scared you didn't want to be my friend. But you know what? Now I don't even care because friends write each other back and you haven't done that for the past 5 months.



From:






P.S. I still write my name:
but it did not seem right to sign this type of letter with my nickname.

P.P.S. It doesn't seem like there is a doodle that could go with this letter.

P.P.S. Write back…some time.

P.P.P.P.S. Happy Birthday.

P.P.P.P.P.S. Actually I don't care if you write back.

P.P.P.P.P.P.S. Good bye, I guess.







1








Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment