Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - In the Heat of The Fight

These are some funny stories that are like short weird episodes of FHIF

Chapter 3 - In the Heat of The Fight

Chapter 3 - In the Heat of The Fight


In The Heat Of The Fight By FalconLobo            (Rated M For Mature just to be safe)

 

I don't own Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, Cheers, any dialog from Cheers, or

James Brown

 

This is a One-shot romance humor fic With Frankie and Herriman.

 

If you like Cheers and Foster's then this fics for you.

Well you all know that one scene with Sam and Diane

with the fight then the kiss?

I thought it would work well for Frankie and Herriman.

 

Frankie was doing her chores when Herriman AKA Fuzzbutt came along to see if she  was doing her work to the best of her ability as he put it. 

 

Herriman said "Ms. Frankie I see you're doing your chores, if you could call it that."

 

Frankie said "Oh and what would you call it Fuzzbutt?" 

 

"Don't talk to me that way Young Lady!" 

 

"I'll talk to you any way I want to Hare Today Gone Tomorrow!" 

 

"I don't know what that means but I don't like your tone!"  "I don't know what it means either but my tone is fine, It's yours that needs adjusting Bunny Boy!"

 

Now Herriman was losing it and so was Frankie. They were in each others faces.   Herriman shouted "Get out of my space! She retorted "No get out of my space and my hair!" 

 

Herriman then said "Are you getting as turned on as I am?"  She said "no."  This disappointed Herriman a bit cause he got caught up in the moment hoping for more.  She then said "I meant no I'm more turned on then you,"  pulling him into a french kiss.

 

Now Herriman was more turned on then before so he kissed her back one-thousand fold.  After the kiss he said "I have to get back  to my chores." 

 

Frankie spaced out a bit and said "what chores?   He said "Oh right I'll go to my office and work.  Then he said  “You know I  really don't have any work to do and your chores look done so why don't we continue where we left off in my bedroom if you know what I mean?" 

 

Then Frankie said "Why Mr. Herriman are you trying to seduce me?" (In a fake but accurate Southern accent.) 

 

Now Herriman was as turned on as any male could get  and said "So do we get it on or not?" she replied  "I'd say not".  Herriman said "I'm going to take a shower, a cold one."  Before Herriman could leave to take a shower of the cold kind, Frankie went on to say  "but then I'd be lying." 

 

So the rabbit made a gesture with his elbow, bringing it back, and saying "Yes!"  Then he went into a song and  dance, dancing like James Brown and singing "I Finally Got My Girl! Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Hey!  Oh Yeah!  She Sets My heart In A Whirl, Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah!" 

 

She said "Oh how sweet.  But if you're quite finished I think we were gonna get it on as you put  it.  Then she said Shall we  my luv?" then he said "We shall my luv."

 

So she went up to his room with him to practice their Multiplication tables. If ya get what I'm saying?   So they both Veni, Vidi, Vici in the heat of the fight. 

The Eva Loving End

 

   


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on July 10, 2007, 2:08:55 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222XD Hahhahahaha!!!!!! Herriman's acting funny again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrincessFatCat on April 15, 2007, 1:11:06 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCatOn my...O_O ^_~