Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Hungry Like The Rabbit

These are some funny stories that are like short weird episodes of FHIF

Chapter 4 - Hungry Like The Rabbit

Chapter 4 - Hungry Like The Rabbit


Hungry Like The Rabbit   By FalconLobo          Rated M for mature just to be safe

 

I don't own Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends

 

This is a What If One-Shot Romance/Humor short story with Frankie and Herriman

 

An alternate ending to a certain camping trip gone bad.

 

What If  Herriman did not revert completely back to normal after that off-beat camping disaster of an excursion.  Here is wot could have happened. 

 

The others were safe and sound with the help of Madame Foster and the call of the wild.

Herriman the feral stood his ground, until Frankie came along with another type of call.

 

She did not expect Herriman to chase her, and in this state he was so scary that she dropped the phone and ran.

Herriman was close behind and trapped her against a big tree. 

Frankie did not expect the rabbit to do what he did.  He ripped her to shreds.

The End. 

 

Just Kidding.

Actually he took her in his arms and kissed her so hard, with such passion that she returned the kiss much harder and with even more passion. 

Now he wanted to do more, and Frankie was more then happy to oblige. 

With passion in her eyes as well as his, they were now making love in the woods, then later in his bed. 

 

When he awoke he was in his bedroom alone.  

He thought "that's how that camping trip should have ended!  He then thought on why couldn't it have ended like that or more?" 

Then he turned over to the left and noticed he wasn't alone.

Frankie was asleep next to him. 

 

The rabbit smiled big then kissed Frankie on the cheek. 

Frankie stirred a little, woke up, smiled, and said "we have got to keep meeting like this." 

The rabbit said "likewise."  Then they kissed each other with passion then made love  again with the same  passion as the kisses and the love-makings as  before. 

The Real End. 


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on July 10, 2007, 2:09:57 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222XD WHHHHAAA!!! Herriman!!!! If you wanna chase after a girl....don't scare her so much that she runs away!!!! LOL!!!

;D This is great!

PrincessFatCat on April 15, 2007, 1:13:25 PM

PrincessFatCat on
PrincessFatCat*blushes* I don't know if I should be reading this... LOL