Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Time Rift Tripp

This is an inbetweenquel to the Rabbit and the Redhead and sequel to One Wedding and a Blooragaurd

Chapter 1 - The Time Rift Tripp

Chapter 1 - The Time Rift Tripp


I don't own Foster's Roger Rabbit UHF Weird Al Simply Irresistible Back to the Future or Usagi Yojimbo

 

The Missing Week Or The Time Rift Tripp by FALCONLOBO



 I thought ewe might like to know what really happened the last day of that week that Frankie went blonde. 



Oh! By the way this a sequel to One Wedding and a Blooraguard and inbetweenquel to The Rabbit and the Redhead

 

So let's hop to it

 

Chapter 1

 

Roxxie Mac and Usagi were walking to Fosters from school. You guessed it the twins' weren't babies anymore they were 10 years old and back from their first day of school.





They went inside the house and were greeted by their parents and Bloo.  Frankie and Herriman said “did you have a nice first day of school?” 



Roxxie said (this is her preferred spelling of her name) “Yes we learned all the basics, Reading writing math science history English and music.”  Usagi said “uh yeah what she said.”



Bloo said to Mac “ain't you gonna ask roxxie to the dance for next week's Friday.” Mac replied to Bloo ixnay on the ance ay bloo.”



 Usagi said “wow Mac I didn't know you knew pig Latin”

Roxxie rolled her eyes at her brother and said Bloo let mac ask me to the dance himself. 



Herriman said “ah a social gathering should we let the kids go” he said to Frankie winking at her.  Frankie said “gee I don't know, I suppose they can go” she said winking back at him. 



Usagi said “well wattya know it's the winkamaniacs I guess they  want us out of the house that night to rondevew if ya know what I mean.” 



Roxxie said “I guess if Captain Obvious and the Crimson Bride want to rock steady that night I guess I'll go to the dance with Mac. She added i doubt Usagi can get a date.” 



 “I could go dancing by myself thank you vary much, but I can get get me a date no problem.” The twins both said “let's go outside to test what other powers we might have besides transformation.”  



Herriman and Frankie were blushing because they realized their kids were mature enough to understand what they were planning for that night.  Bloo and Mac said “kids sure grow up fast nowadays don't they?”  Herriman and Frankie nodded still blushing. 



Outside Usagi and Roxxie were flying which was one their powers and they were about to find out another wheather they wanted to or not. 



Usagi asked Roxxie “so when's the dance? I forgot.”  “Roxxie said adjust your rabbit ears this time and listen up the dance is next week's Friday at 7th I mean at half past 7:00 on the 7th. Look wot you made me do you made me act like you!”  Usagi was about to say woteva but a rift opened up in the sky pulling the sibs to who-knows-where-or-when.

 

 

 

Chapter two

 

They fell out of the rift and flew down to the ground. Roxxie said did we even go anywhere there's the house. Usagi said I dunno but these are kool watches we got.



Roxxie said “wonder wot these are for.”  Usagi said “must be to get back to the future.”  “Ha Ha” said Roxxie “but you could be onto something. 



I said half past 7:00 Friday and 7th so we must be in the past probably before we were born, at least that's wot happens in the movies.” 



Then Usagi said “but doc I'm back I'm back from the future.”  Roxxie said “look in that window that looks like mom but she's blonde, this must be the week of the peroxide incident.  That also means that we can't interfere or mom and dad won't get together   and we won't be born.”  Usagi added “whoa this is heavy.” 



Roxxie said “you and your back to the future.”  Usagi added “well you know ya like it to.”  “Yup ya got that right where's doc brown when ya need him.”  Usagi said “hey check it out we're both in rabbit form we could pass our-selves off as abandoned friends and get some grub and room and board plus we can see how they got together.” 



Roxxie added “that would be kinda romantic, hey whatt if we had some thing to do with getting them together maybe the rift brought us here for that reason.”  “Usagi said  okay let's find out and ding the ringer.”  “Roxxie said but first lets make up some names  for our-selfs.



Your initials are uhf for Usagi Herriman Foster so how about Uhf.”  Usagi said “cool i get to be named after a Weird Al movie.”  And “I will be Z” Roxxie said “because there are xx's in my name and it could be a spelling with a y and Z comes after y so there ya are Z.”

 

Chapter 3

 

They rang the door bell and their dad to be answered the door.  Usagi said “wow a bunny butler.”  Roxxie said “don't mind him he's a bit goofy at times.” 



“I am Mister Herriman  and you are?”   “Oh I'm Z and this my brother Uhf.”  “We came for the tour” they both said. 



Herriman said “Ms. Frankie two new friends to show around the house.”  “Roger over and out” Usagi said. Herriman said “did you just call me Roger?”



He was a little worried wondering how this rabbit knew his first name.  “Na it's just trucker or pilot talk.”  “Oh.” Herriman said, sounding releaved. 



“Told ya he was a bit goofy” Roxxie said.  Frankie came down the stairs and Herriman blushed. Just earlier in the week she kissed him and he tried to avoid her the rest of this week, to no avail it seems. 



“These two need a tour” Herriman said to Frankie.  Frankie said “I need to take a shower because my hair should go back to normal today if I wash it.” 



The rabbits said “how bout you give us a tour Mr. Herriman.”  Herriman was blushing thinking about frankie taking a shower, so he nodded to say yes.  Herriman gave the tour to the two of them then they went into his office. Usagi said “I'm gonna go outside or see some of the friends okay.  Roxxie said “I will stay and have a normal conversation for a change with Mr. Herriman.”  Herriman said “so what do you want to talk about; I'm a very busy rabbit.”  Roxxie said “yeah busy blushing around Frankie, you like her don't you.” 



Herriman said “me like her don't be silly.”  “Come on you blushed twice around her wot happened, did she kiss you or something?”  



Herriman said “uhh” blushing as red as Roxxie's hair.  “She did didn't she, I know it you like her.”  “I Find Her Simply Irresistible!” Herriman blurted out still blushing.





“What should I do?” “You should tell her how you feel; maybe she feels the same way about you. You'll never know unless you tell her about it.” 

“Ya know If you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything.”  





Herriman said “I'll try to keep that in mind go find your brother and bring him inside it looks like it might rain.”  “Okay good luck with Frankie” Roxxie replied. 



“See you and Uhf later Z,” Herriman said back to her.  Herriman thought maybe “Z is right I should not deprive my self the chance to get with Frankie I should let her know my feelings for her and hope for the best.”  “Yeah right,” he said out-loud “and maybe lightning will strike me and Bloo and fuse us into one.” 



Roxxie and Usagi heard this and she said “you thinking wot I'm thinking.” Usagi said “oh yeah! What?” 

Roxxie said “let's use our powers to do just what he said with a lightning and thunder-storm and fuse Bloo and him into one to get mom and dad together.” 



Roxxie added “Let's start the rain and thunder then strike when they least expect it.” Usagi added “so it was us that helped get them together after-all it's just like Back to the Future.” 



Usagi started the rain then thunder which attracted Bloo outside followed by Herriman then the lightning, and with the rest happening the way it was supposed to they were brought back to their own time by the watches after the kiss and proposal. 



They flew out of the rift this time to their own time.  They went back in the house smiling to each other knowing that they played a part in getting their parents together. 



Their parent's saw them and said “what did you learn about your powers?” “Well we can fly and we can learn about history with the power of the mind.” 



Their parent's said “oh really, Roxxie and Usagi or should we say Z and Uhf.”    The twins asked their parents “wot are you talking about”



Their parents stated “That Herriman keeps a record of every tour to come through fosters and  later today we were going over paperwork put two and two together and now  you are...” The twins finished their parents' sentence and said “oh we're so busted.”  



“Okay you got us, a rift opened up sent us to the past and Usagi and I got you two together.” Usagi said “I created the storm that fused Dad with Bloo,” then Roxxie said “and dad I gave Bloo the smarts to talk to you about all that stuff  with you inside your mind.” 



Herriman and Frankie said “what great kids we have and without them we would never have fallen in love.”  They all said “this is just like Back To The Future” at the same time then they all laughed. The End







Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

luckylace222 on July 10, 2007, 2:04:12 AM

luckylace222 on
luckylace222X3 LOL!!!! “Told ya he was a bit goofy!!!!”

ginathehedgehog on March 10, 2007, 9:53:39 AM

ginathehedgehog on
ginathehedgehogwow, this story is great! Awesome jo! RoxxiexMac eh? lol ^^