Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prolounge: A Journey To Be

I remember her. She was my hero. She gave her life to help me. I was just a mere cub. A kitten. Why? I'll explain why.

Chapter 1 - Prolounge: A Journey To Be

Chapter 1 - Prolounge: A Journey To Be
        I remember her. She was my hero. She gave her life to help me. I was just a mere cub. A kitten. Why? I'll explain why.



        "I lived in the zoo. My cage was just right beside the office and I could see the tv from where I was. The boss watched this panther, which is what I am, all the time. Her name was Sky she was a well trained fighting panther. A legend that was forgotten. My name is Lucky. Sky fought all kinds of big cats. Sometimes she would kill them, but not on purpose. Once she killed a teen male lion named Simba. He was from the southern zoo. I live in the central zoo.

        When the day came for me to go to the northern zoo. Thats when my journey had started. I was in a crate that wasnt tied up well. After minutes of struggling I was free from it, but not the transprotation van. We were on a bumpy road and when we hit a pot hole the door came open. I jumped out. Running into the grass was the first thing I did.

        That night I made it to the northern zoo so I could free the animals. Unaware that I would find my idol. I saw a huge sign that said something. I couldnt read. Cousiously I went in and saw Sky the Panther Legend. She saw me and grunted then turned her head, but as fast as she could turn her head she turned and layed her eyes on me.

Sky-What are you doing here kitten?*curiously*

Lucky- *weirdly* I was being transported her when I got out and came here to free the animals.
        
Sky- Dont do it. Now get out of this zoo.

Lucky- *stupidly* Why?

Sky- If your seen You'll be caught and you'll have to stay in this zoo.

Lucky- So..., *stupidly questioning* Whats it matter I can get right back out?

Sky- No you want.

Lucky- Why not?

Sky- They put kittens like you in plastic cages with holes. Or in a huge den like place. Until your older then your put in a regular cage.

Lucky- Dont you want to be free? What about the others? Didnt you stop and think about them?

Sky- ok kitten listen--

Lucky- My name is Lucky...

Sky- Well Lucky the reason I dont want anyone to leave is because this isnt our habitats. We live in specific places. I wont or anyone else will survive out there. So leave back to where you came from. I know your not from around here. We havent had a kitten in years. I would at least here the rumors from Scarlet.

Lucky- Scarlet?

Sky- She is a wild bird known to every animal in this zoo.

Lucky- I see.

        Just then the door slammed open and Sky reliezed the sun had risen.

Sky- *trying to keep low and talking(in animal ways which people dont understand) threw her fangs/teeth/canines* Duck and get behind the cage before your spotted.

Lucky- k

        I crawled slowy behind her cage but the man that opened the door saw me. He ran over and picked me up by the nap of my neck. Sky roared in anger at him. I though knew she was also mad at me for not listening to her in the first place. I knew I should have left.

        The man laughed histaricly at me and kicked the bars on Sky's cage telling her to shut up.

The man/boss- So looks like those stupid central zoo people just took you out of the crate and threw you in here. *holding me like a person would hold a regular kitten.* Well cub since you animals cant talk I'll tell you who I am. I'm the boss called Mr. Myles. You will be good or punishment will be given. Sky there has been punished until she became respectful. Along with the other animals here.

Lucky- *cub roar*

Mr. Myles- Well let me go find a cage for you then get in contact with the central zoo. They didnt leave the info I needed for you.

        I stole a glance at a furiatated Sky and then the doors shut. Leaving outside with Mr. Myles. He was a man about in his 30's. Brunette hair with very little silver strands. Mr. Myles was wearing sunglasses so I didnt know his eye color. Though he was well built and had a dark tan from working. It possibly was a farmers tan from the sun's rays.

        After a bit of glancing at him I saw the varities of animals. All different shapes and sizes. Then we were back indoors. He brought me to the room full of jungle settings. A branch streched from the floor to the ceiling. Determingly I pounced and climbed up it. Mr. Myles just looked at me.

        I saw how people passed my forest cage staring at me. They act like they've never seen a panther cub before. They must have raised Sky. If they didnt they must have used siever punishment on her. Only to get her to do these things she does.

        Slowly I layed down then saw a woman's head through the small window on the door in front of the cage. She opened the door and revealed Sky on a leash. Followed by a man with a white siberian tiger on a leash. I had never seen the tiger on tv before. It could of been a new member of the zoo. No! Then it wouldnt be on a leash.

        Sky again sternly looked at me and walked off. I knew she was mad because I didnt listen to her.

W.S. Tiger- *male voice* So your the new member Sky told me about. Scarlet though told me to. You should have listened to Sky. You wouldnt be here.

Lucky- Who are you?

W. S. Tiger- Sunny. I heard your Lucky. Dont worry about her though. She'll get over it. Shes not mad at me anymore.

Lucky- How long have you been here?

Sunny- *walking off since the walker thought that the cats were done socializing* I'll tell you later. Either that Scarlet will carry the message for me.

Lucky- K...

        Then on out I thought this zoo wouldnt be bad. Yet when it came to me thinking of the punishments that was different. What would happen to me? There was no clue. So now I must figure out this place and settle Sky's and my problem. Yet how old is she? Theres no telling





A/N: Tell me if I should make more. I need at least 2 comments. Also rate me on a scale from 1 to 10 on how good the description was.

Bu-bi

until next time

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment