Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Back at the Tower

This is a ravenxcyborg story!!! please enjoy this story!!

Chapter 2 - Back at the Tower

Chapter 2 - Back at the Tower
The next day Raven stepped into the living room. Cyborg was vursing Beast Boy on a videogame, Starfire was cleaning the t tower, and Robin was look at the radar for villanis attacks. Rave walked over to Cyborg and Beast Boy, She jumped up and down waving her arms back and fourth (not franticly) silently cheering for Cyborg. Cyborg took the win he did the ``I'm rubbing it in his face'' dance. He turned around looking straight at Raven.

''I didn't notice you there hehehe.'' Cyborg said, Cy rubs the back of his neck.

Raven and Cyborg both blushed.

BLEEEP BLEEEP

The alarm.

Robin shot up like a bullet seeing who the villain was….It was Overload. The Titans went to were the signal was coming from, but as soon as they got there it wasn't just Overload it was Dr. Light, and Ding Dong Daddy.

The Titans scrambled, Raven went for Dr.Light, Starfire and Robin for Overload and Cyborg and Beastboy for Ding Dong Daddy. After a few hard punches form both sides the titans came out victorious.

As they all scrambled home a little banged up, Cyborg and Beatsboy went to the infirmary to patch up a few cuts and loose bolts. Raven sat on the chair occupied by her thoughts, 'hmmm I wonder why Cyborg was acting all weird and blushing...I can't believe I blushed.'

Raven eventually got bored and walked down the hallway toward where Beastboy and Cyborg were. Beastboy brushed right past her and saluted and Raven rolled her eyes as usual. Raven quietly coaxed inside seeing Cyborg with a wrench in his hand and having a little bit of difficulty. Raven, being nice as she is, walked over and gently grabbed the silver wrench in her small hand and tightened some bolts Cyborg was having trouble with. Raven smiled at her work and cyborg willingly took the wrench and faced towards Raven.

"Uhh so Rae why are you here?'' asked Cyborg normally

"Oh well I was just bored and so I came to check up on you and Beatboy."said Raven putting some objects away

"Oh ok...do you like beastboy Rae?'' asked Cyborg worriedly

"Yes and I also like Robin-"said Raven, Cyborg's mood went fell down "and I also like Starfire too."

"What are you talking about Rae are you..?!"asked Cyborg puzzled

"Yea I, Oh wait no I meant I like them as friends." Raven told him.

Cyborg smiled,'' so uh Raven do you like me? asked Cyborg simply

Raven blushed the words escaped her even though she knew exactly what to say, "I, uh...-"

"Hey cy hey Rae!" said Beastboy spunkily

"Hey Beastboy, uh bye Cyborg by Beastboy.'' said Raven s she rushed off out of the infirmary

"whets her problem?'' asked Beastboy normally, Cyborg just shrugged and fixed some other loose bolts.

Meanwhile robin and Starfire were fixing the cousins on the couch, while they did that Robin's foot slipped and he knocked her down but she flew out of the way and Robin fell flat on his face. Starfire quickly rushed to his side and picked him up and got him ice and returned.

"Oh friend Robin I am deeply sorry I apologize for my clumsiness." said Starfire sadly

Robin took the ice off his forehead and set it on the table," Starfire don't worry it was my fault and plus it was an accident so don't be sorry."

Starfire perked up quickly and hugged Robin. "Thank you friend Robin, I am glad you are okay so I will make you the pudding of happiness!"

"Uhh Star no its alright." said Robin as he yanked Star back down. But as he yanked her down starfire lost her balance and fell on Robin on the couch and they were face to face.

"Friend Robin I am sorry?" whispered Starfire

"Oh Starfire like I said before don't be sorry." said Robin seductively. They inched closer and closer.

"AHEM!" said Raven loudly causing Starfire to push Robin off the couch.

"Friend Raven I was not aware that you were in the room of living." said starfire frantically

"Uh huh, Im gonna leave now so don't do anytihng i wouldn't do..."said Raven she walked off hurriedly. Robin and Starfire looked at each other and blushed,

"Starfire, Im gonna go train I will see you later." Robin quickly strode by Starfire and she went to her room to paint her toenails.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment