Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Heartless Words

This is a ravenxcyborg story!!! please enjoy this story!!

Chapter 3 - Heartless Words

Chapter 3 - Heartless Words
Chapter Three: Heartless Words

Raven, feeling bored again, walked in the infirmary. When she did, Cyborg saw her. Seeing Raven he says.

``Hey Rae! What were you going to say before-?``

BLEEP, BLEEP, BLEEP!

``Aw man! Twice in one day!'' Cyborg groaned as he ran pass Raven to the Common Room. Raven stood in her spot for a moment, but then flew slowly toward to the Common Room as well.

Beast boy, Starfire, Cyborg and Robin were already there, waiting. Beast boy impatiently waited for Raven to come.

``Common Rae! Put the petal to the metal! We got to go!'' Beast boy morphed into a falcon as Starfire and Robin already went ahead.

Raven's face fell a bit. `Geez, aren't they even going to tell me who the villain is?' Raven felt a stinging pain of not being wanted, but faded when Cyborg went up to her.

``It's ok Rae, apparently Control Freak is at the Video Store again. No big. Everyone is just tiered from the last battle,'' Cyborg smiled warmly at her.

Raven gave a half smile. ``At least someone cares,'' She said as she flew to catch up with the others.

Cyborg made a confused face but went to his `T' car and drove after Raven.

___

``Now! Tell me or perish! Which movie is better? Star Wars III or Star Track?'' Control Freak asked for the third time.

``I'm telling you, I don't know! I don't watch those movies, they're for Geeks and loners who don't have lives!'' The store clerk said rudely.

Control Freak stared at the store clerk, surprised and angry at the same time.

``Fool! You will now face the wraith of my minions!'' Control Freak took his controller and pointed to every inanimate object in the room. The shore clerk stayed where he was, trembling. Who will save him now?

Like answer out of the blue, the Titans crashed in the store. Raven and Cyborg just caught up. Robin thought of a witty thing to say as he smirked at Control Freak.

``Sorry Control Freak, your fees are over due. You're going to have-``

Beast boy interrupted, ``Ooh, ooh, let me do this one! Control Freak you're gonna have to... ugh.... something... blah, blah, blah... aw, I can't think of anything,'' Beast boy sheepishly said.

``Ok....'' remarked Raven.
Beast boy scowled at her.


Robin sighed, ``Titans GO!''

Beat boy turned into a rhino and stampeded at two TV monsters. Meanwhile, Starfire shot starbolts at random things, such as evil candy and flying videos. Robin helped Starfire out and Cyborg was running away from the evil candy. Raven, however, was going head to head against Control Freak.

``Ah, I see we meet again, Raven...'' He said.

``Oh boy, The guy who lives up to his name. Please tell me, have you considered the name `Couch Potato'?'' Raven spat.

Control Freak smirked and pointed his controller to two TV sets. The TV's then stood up, turning into living things, went to attack Raven.

Raven made an annoyed face, ``Can't you come up with something else... you keep repeating yourself. It's really all too easy.'' She surrounded the TV monsters with her black ora and smashed them against a wall almost hitting Beast boy. Beast boy got pissed.

``HEY! Watch it, you idiot!'' Beast boy cursed under his breath and continued fighting.

Raven furrowed her brows.

Control Freak ceased this opportunity and got some evil candy, flying cash registers, a vending machine and lots of film tape and made them attack Raven. She gasped as all those inanimate objects pile on to her. Her breath was knock out of her, she can't chat her magic words and the weight is crushing her.

``Guys,'' She wheeze, ``I could use a little help...''

Robin wacked a TV monster that was attacking Starfire, ``Sorry, can't help you,'' and continued fighting.

``It's every man for himself!'' Beast boy yelled as he ran away from a cardboard figure.

Raven was gasping for air now. Her ribs were piercing her lungs as Control Freak summoned more and more things on Raven. Is it finally over...?

``Raven!'' Cyborg cried as he kicked some evil candy off of him. ``Aw man I can't believe I am doing this...'' Cyborg gobbled some candy into his mouth in disgust as he went after Raven. He aimed his left hand at the pile on Raven. The robotic arm turn into his Sonic Cannon and he blasted all the living inanimate objects off of Raven. Raven rolled over gasping for air.

``My knight in shining armor...'' She mumbled. Cyborg didn't seem to hear.

``Are you ok Rae?'' He said worried.

She just moaned as she shakily sat up. ``No, not really...'' She then yelped in pain and grabbed her upper abdomen.

Cyborg got angry and scowled at Control Freak, ``Oh man! You've done it now!'' He aimed his Sonic Cannon at Control Freak and fired. Control Freak didn't expect this and wasn't fast enough to ovoid Cyborg's attack. The Sonic Blast hit him hard and he got knocked out. Soon, all the living inanimate objects got all woozy and dropped to the floor. Apparently, the controller was smashed when Control Freak fell to the floor.

``We are victorious!'' Cheered Starfire.

``Good work Cyborg,'' Robin commented.

``You da man Cy!'' Beast boy out bursted.

``You guys aren't you forgetting about Raven?'' Cyborg mentioned.

``What about her?'' Beast boy said coldly, ``She hardly did anything, you know, besides that she almost decapitated me!'' Beast boy pointed to his head.

``Beast boy, she badly hurt! She could of died under that pile of metal! Her ribs were collapsing man! She could of died!'' Cyborg yelled.

``It's not like it would of made a difference. She hardly comes out of her room and hang with us. I don't even trust her! We don't even know her well, besides the fact that her name's Raven and that her favorite color is blue! Plus she's always mean to us and hardly even helps us! You know what?! I don't even like her!'' Beast boy yelled back.

Raven heard everything. Would make a difference? So if she just died, no one will even notice? Nobody? Raven's eyes started to water. `They don't care about me... My friends don't even like me? How sad is that...? What's the point in struggling, if there is nothing worth struggling for?' Raven closed her eyes and one lonesome tear fell slowly down her cheek.

Cyborg cursed at Beast boy loudly and picked up Raven into his robotic arms. Raven was surprised at the anger in his face and the emotions she sensed from him. Rage, concern and... love?

``If you guys need me, I'll be in the Infirmary...'' Cyborg then dashed to his car and placed Raven into the back seat. Cyborg then looked back and said coldly, ``You guys can just walk home...'' He then got into the `T' car drove away.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment