Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Drama

This is a ravenxcyborg story!!! please enjoy this story!!

Chapter 4 - Drama

Chapter 4 - Drama
Chapter Four: Drama

So there they were, Cyborg and Raven, driving towards the 'T' tower. Raven was lying in the back seats and Cyborg was behind the wheel. Raven started to get sleepy when Cyborg spoke.

"Don't worry Raven, I'm sure your wounds will heal in time. After all, you are the strongest in the team."

Raven weakly sighed, "That's not what I'm worried about. It's what Beast boy said, he really meant what he said about me. That hurts more than any physical pain I've ever went through. (an: let me remind you this is a CyRae story not BbRae) And the worst part of it is... that I agree with him. No wonder you guys don't like me. I've been a burden on you all..."

"That's not true Raven. Forget what BB said. He was just a bit pissed that you almost 'decapitated' him. He was just a bit angry, that's all." Cyborg reassured her.

Raven shook her head. "No, what he said were his true feelings. I felt his Rage and Anger. And if that's how he feels, then maybe that's how the others feel as well." Raven then turned over on her side, away form Cyborg, and slept.

Cyborg just sighed sadly.

_____

Beast boy just stood there, mouth open, still watching where the 'T' car once stood.

Then Starfire sadly spoke, "Cyborg seemed very upset to what Beast boy has said. Though what friend Beast boy said was 'harsh,' I believe he is correct about Raven."

"But Star, just because it's true, you shouldn't said it out loud!" Robin said looking towards Beast boy.

"Hey! At least I had the guts to say it! Raven's a pain, dude!" Beast boy whined.

"But, does this make it right Beast boy?" Starfire asked confused.

"You should go apologize to Raven." Robin ordered more than said.

Beast boy opened his mouth, but nothing came out. He didn't want to get into more trouble. Sighing he went walking with the others back to the 'T' tower. They were all just too emotional to fly.

_____


The 'T' car halted in the garage and Cyborg turned off the engine. He got out of his car and opened the back door. He saw Raven sleeping. Carefully, so not to wake Raven up nor hurt her, he picked her up and headed to the ER.

Once there, he laid Raven on a white bed. Cyborg sat down on a chair and sunk in it.

"Man, Rae. You've always suffered through out your life haven't you?" Cyborg paused then said, "And now, when things stared to pick up for you, all this drama is weighed on you shoulders."

Cyborg looked towards Raven's face. He saw a bit of blood trickling down her mouth.

"Internal bleeding. Better examine her..." He said as he started to work.

Later

Raven started to hover slightly a inch above to ground. She finally started to heal herself.

Cyborg looked at the data he collected from the examination and said out loud to no one like a professional doctor, "Well, it's seems to me that Raven has fractured a few ribs, which explains her internal bleeding, and she has broken her fore arm as well..." He flipped through a couple pages. "And at her fast healing rate, there shouldn't be a problem here. She should be alright in a couple of days! Wow, that's impressive, Rae...!" Cyborg looked towards his 'sleeping beauty.' He sighed and sat in a chair.

"She probably doesn't have the same feelings for me..." Cyborg's heart sunk.

Just then, he heard the door slam and some yelling coming from the Common Room. And thanks to his upgrade, Cyborg was able to listen in.

"Beast boy, I don't care what you say! Just go apologize to Raven right now!" Robin yelled.

"I'm not apologizing, dude! What I said is what I meant and I ain't taking it back! You don't know how long I've been waiting, how long I kept these emotions in! This is a major step for me!" Beast boy yelled back.

"Please Beast boy, seek forgiveness from Raven. I believed you have 'hurt the feelings.' Will you apologize, please Beast boy?"

"Nope!"

"Is that even a word? Just do what you're told or your out of the team!" Robin commanded.

Cyborg didn't hear anything for a long time. Then he heard a frustrated grunt and the stomping of footsteps. The nerve of Beast boy! He doesn't even WANT to say he's sorry. He HAS to said he's sorry. Cyborg got angry. Beast boy doesn't even care. Now that's the lowest blow Cyborg ever witness. And to think, Cyborg thought Beast boy and Raven liked each other.

The foot steps got louder and soon Beast boy popped his head in the ER. Cyborg turned his back on him. Beast boy didn't seam to notice, but what he DID notice was Raven's condition. He felt a stinging pain of guilt in his heart.

``Oh gosh, she really DID get hurt bad didn't she...'' Beast boy said quietly. Cyborg grunted.

``Gee man, I'm sorry Rae...'' He said even though he knew Raven couldn't hear him. ``I didn't know you were hurt THIS bad. I was a jerk to you. Sorry.''

``Yeah, you better be sorry...'' Cyborg said coldly.

Beast boy growled, ``Fine Cy, if you're gonna have that attitude about it, then I take it back. I'm NOT sorry! Who can be to that creepy, weak half demon! For all I know, she's a BIG. FAT. BITC- OOOF!''

Cyborg punched Beast boy in the stomach so hard, he flew back to the Common Room with a crash. Starfire and Robin gasped.

Beast boy groaned as he looked up at a pissed Cyborg walking angrily toward him. Cyborg stopped in front of Beast boy.

``Don't you ever say that about Raven again. GET IT?!'' Cyborg didn't wait for an answer and walked away, leaving a stunned Beast boy and a confused Starfire and Robin.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment