Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

A Warriors fanfic about my OC, Silverstreak.

Couldn''t think of a decent title XD

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Prologue-


“Run everybody… RUN!!!”, yowled Bristleclaw, the ThunderClan deputy. The other cats of ThunderClan did not hesitate. They all sprinted towards the trees ShadowClan charged into the camp. The ThunderClan queens were just making it into the forest when the last of the ShadowClan cats entered the camp. Bristleclaw’s fur prickled when he saw how many there were and he knew that he and what was left of the ThunderClan warriors were clearly outmatched.

He turned his head to the few warriors behind him and called out, “We will fight to our last breath! Show no mercy!”

As the last word flew out of his mouth, a cat with a shiny silver pelt emerged from the massive army of ShadowClan cats and stood in front of them. Bristleclaw turned his attention to the silver cat and his eyes widened as he saw who it was. He curled his lips into a snarl, “Traitor! First you leave RiverClan to join us and now you’ve joined ShadowClan to destroy us?!”

The silver cat closed his eyes and let out a meow of laughter. “I’m simply doing what Tigerstar wants,” the cat began, “and what Tigerstar wants… is the destruction of ThunderClan!”. The silver cat’s eyes flew open and the once bright pink irises that Bristleclaw knew so well seemed to glow red with pure hatred. “ShadowClan! Slaughter them all!!!”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment