Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Prologue

A story about my Mario OC, Max..

Chapter 0 - Prologue

Chapter 0 - Prologue
Red Toad Elder
Yellow Toad Elder
Purple Toad Elder
Green Toad Elder
Blue Toad Elder
All Elders


-Cathedral of Stars-


Fellow elders, I come to you today with a prophecy.

A prophecy? Is it similar to the prophecy of Mario and Luigi?

Impossible! That prphecy was revealed to us many years ago! This one must be baring good news!

Good news... and bad.

Tells us the prophecy, Red Elder

The prophecy has told me of a boy... A boy who has the power to conjure blue fire.

A boy with the power to summon blue flames? Well... what about him?

This boy... will grow up to be the world's greatest hero, but also... the world's greatest menace...

Hero AND menace? What does that even mean?

I sadly must say... that I do not know, but the prophecy has also shown me a hero among the shadows... a girl.

Hmm... a boy who will be the world's greatest hero... but also it's greatest meance... and a girl amongst the shadows. Do you know anything else?

...I do not.

I see..... Elders of the Stars, I fear that dark times are ahead of us.

What are we going to do?

There's nothing we can do until the time comes...

Noble ancestors among the stars, we pray that you will guide us through the future and give us the answers we need to live on.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment