Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

A story about my Mario OC, Max..

Chapter 1 - Chapter One

Chapter 1 - Chapter One
Max
Peach
Mario
Luigi
Toadsworth

(actions of the characters and other things will be represented by simple black text)



-Mushroom Fields-

Max is walking back to the castle with Peach after saving her from Bowser.

Thank you again for saving me, Max. I didn't expect you to be alone this time. You proved to me that you can take care of yourself.

Heheh... well Mario and Luigi wanted to tag along, but I convinced them that I could handle bowser on my own. Heck, that tubby koopa was easier to beat that I thought! And I'll have you know, I've been able to take care of myself for a awhile now!

Peach giggles and closes her eyes, thinking to herself for awhile.

Peach: Well... you've certainly proved to me and soon the entire Mushroom Kingdom that you are a true hero.

I was only doing what was right. Besides, you're my foster mother. I couldn't let somebody I love die of boredom while in Bowser's clutches!

While we're on that topic, I don't think I've ever heard you call me "mother".

Max looks down and lets his mind wander. He doesn't really want to answer that statement.

...Max?

He turns his attention back to Peach and sighs

Sorry, Peach. The reason I don't call you "mom" or "mother", is because I've known ever since you found me on the streets when I was 3 that you weren't my real mother. Believe me, I want to call you "mom" or something like that, but everytime I try, I feel awkward and call you "Peach" instead...

Peach stares at Max for a minute and then places her hand on his shoulder as she smiles.

I understand, Max. Just know that even though you're adopted, I still love you like you were my real son.

Max smiles as well and looks forward, realizing that he and Peach are nearing the castle town.

We're almost there! Thank goodness... I feel like I'm just now returning from a long journey. I can't wait to get back to the castle. I wanna take a nap!













(will finish later)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment