Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - breaking down,having an attack, gonna die?

These "true" storyis of my friends dameon jeff and dave...my stories of what i got thorugh in the wrestling world...read if u wanat.....be prepared

Chapter 4 - breaking down,having an attack, gonna die?

Chapter 4 - breaking down,having an attack, gonna die?
As I looked in Dameon's room I seen the nurses hooking her up to a feeding tube and on a life machine… I broke down in the doorway Rey and Jeff came up behind me and winced at the site too…Rey put his hand on my shoulder and Jeff fell beside me and hugged me around the torso.

I walked over to her motion less body and pushed her black hair out of her eyes, I looked down at her and cried, as I looked at her, pain rushed through my body I fell to my knees, and began coughing. I clutched my chest. I couldn't breath; I thought I was going to die. I felt a hand fall over me and lay me on the ground I then felt a hand moving on my lower torso… an another keeping my head on there lap. The pain rushed through me again. ''AHHHHHH'' this time I screamed in pain and rolled over, I felt pressure on me to keep me on the ground, the pain slowly lessened, and I managed to open my eyes, I seen that Jeff was the one putting the pressure on my arms to hold me down and Rey was the one holding my head. Jeff was sweaty and looked like he was going to pass out.. I laid there and breathed heavily tossing my head from side to side, trying to ignore the pain that was left, I didn't want to hurt Jeff anymore, I didn't want to move, but I had to get out of that room, I felt faint..

I stood up and hobbled out of the room, I sat down on the chair outside the room, I felt sick, and in a lot of pain, ``shoot...'' I thought to myself'' what's wrong with me?'', Jeff came out and sat beside me, I though he hated me, I avoided looking at him, he sat down beside me and hugged me,

``Don't ever do that again'' he sobbed into me

``Do what,'' I said as I looked at him confused'

``Scare me like that''he said

``Jamie be honest, what is up with the flashes of pain?'' he asked

``I *ugh* I don't know'' I coughed

``want to get checked out?'' He pleaded

``No, I … I don't want to know'' I said

``please?'' he pleaded

``fine'' I answered sadly

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DeathNinja919 on January 1, 2007, 4:05:33 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919wth? I'm soooo lost XD