Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Im found...and i dying?

well yeah tis another wwe story..but it inda crazy ..u no like deathninjas madnbess form like that yewah anyway umm XCOMMENT

Chapter 1 - Im found...and i dying?

Chapter 1 - Im found...and i dying?
I wkoe up in complete darkness...it surronunded every inch around my body..i was scared..the last thing i remember was red eyes peicing through darkness a pain in neck and then darknedd...i couldnt move i was tied up...i closed my eyes and thought...thne i opened them and i could see again...my hearing was better..i pulled at my hands and they came free..i got up and my neck ached i fell to my knees..i grabbed onto my neck and delt to punture holes...i pulled my hand away and felt dizzy i fell to the floor again..and grabbed my head...

"shoot" i groaned as i realized i was really weak...i looked at my waist..my gun was still there"if anything comes im ready..."

i heard the door open and the light blinded me i sheilded my eyes and pulled my gun pointing at the omonis figure...

"Jamie?" a familiar voice said"dont point that gun at me"

"Dameon its u..i was scared.."I groaned as i stood up against the wall"where am i..."

Were trapped in somekind of...i dont no..castle...its full of our enemies...where have u been its been like a week..."she said in a weird voice

Here i guess...i dont remember..."i walked over to dameon...i felt hot metal streak across my arm..."ahh..."i screamed

dameon whirled around to see a army of men..in black cloaks..she ran over to me to see the blood...suddenly she screamed..and fell to the floor...the bullet hit her...miussing me by a couple of inches..

Dameon!!”I yelled shooting my gun hiutting them one by one...

dameon got up and began sahooting i seen the bllood oozing out of her shoulder
“Dameon..ur bleeding”i cried
I know dont worry...”she said
I heard one loud shot and then i felt hot metal pound into my chest...i winced and fell to the floor, i looked at my hand as i pulled them away..the were soaked in blood...i fell against the back wall...breathing heavily.

“Dameon theres no way we can beat them all we have tp get out of here”i said shooting my rappel at the cealing.. i grabbed dameon my the waist and puilled her up with me..., i heard the men talking..there were sending men up to kill us..dameon was to busy shooting to hear them...

I grabbed damwons hand and began jumping building top to building top..

“where’d u learn to jumpo so well..i was the one good at that”she laughed

“i..i dont know..*groan*” i moaned faling to the floor only a buildings away from the castle

“jamie whats wrong..are u alright” she cried

“im fine...” i said as i passed out and the moons silver light flichered off my silver braclet

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Brolli2 on January 18, 2007, 9:55:36 AM

Brolli2 on
Brolli2a Man just recelnty got a worm hole.

Brendan:What in tarn nations is goingon.
Jamie:It's just...
Brendan:it's just you Going BOO HOO I WANT MY 3 BOY FRIENDS.
Jamie:Hey why I oughta...
Brendan:Somday your on your own you do not need your friends what you need is stength,what you need to do is Be wild! and where clown shoes.
Jamie:Clown shoes?
Brendan:It's in my contract but remember Want I say it could be helplful.
Jamie:Whats your name.
Brendan:Brendan snot boy the 3rd and your a maid in the dismenson I live(vanish back to his Dimesion)
Jamie:What I'm a maid!but maybe Brendan is right I need Strentgh I need to be wild and not wear clown shoes.

Does that give you any Ideas?

Brolli2 on January 23, 2007, 8:07:58 AM

Brolli2 on
Brolli2Want is suppose to be what next to "I say"(the talking thingy).