Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - rising sun...rising..hurt..lsot friendship?

well yeah tis another wwe story..but it inda crazy ..u no like deathninjas madnbess form like that yewah anyway umm XCOMMENT

Chapter 2 - rising sun...rising..hurt..lsot friendship?

Chapter 2 - rising sun...rising..hurt..lsot friendship?
I oke up when the first ray of light hit me on the face..i opened my eyes and looked beside me i noticed dameon there...the orange sky caught my eyes...i tried to sit up but regretted it when a pain rushed through my chest...

dameon sat up and stretched i didnt look at her i just stared at the rising sun...my face hinted the colors of red and orange...

dameon ran over to me and pushed me on my back...i moaned as i fell to the ground,,she looked at my blood stained stomach .hard.

"im fine dont worry"

"thats what u said yesterday before u passed out.." she laughed touching the hole in my stomack

"oww...stop.."i whimpered...

"Jamie what did they do to u in there" she pondered...

"I dont know i only remember piercing red eyes..." i faded off looking into Dameon red eyes and they darted back and forth

"dameon...it..it was u...u attacked me"i said trying to get away…

“UR KNOW DAMN RIGHT”She said her claws growing as she took out her gun

“Dameon.why. why did u do that” I cried

She kicked me and I grunted in pain, I lay there on my back looking up at Dameon s he shot twice

“ahh..” i screamed. as the bullets hit me in the chest. then she shot again. one shot my arm and the other just missed my neck…

I looked up my eyes only barely open. I looked at her with tear-filled eyes

“Jamie. this is me” she sad evily,,she cocked the gun and pointed it at my chest.,,” u have been holding me back..”

“Dameon ..i thought… I thought we were best friends” I whimpered..

Dameon grabbed her head and the gun went off. the bullet flew at me and it hit me in the shoulder.. ”Grunt”. my head fell to one side and I opened my eyes. I seen Dameon. .jump into the distance across building tops. I shut my eyes. and awaited the coldness of death…

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DeathNinja919 on January 19, 2007, 8:29:49 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919O.O Da frack?