Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - grasp

well yeah just a continuation ^^

Chapter 3 - grasp

Chapter 3 - grasp
I stumbled down the WWE hallway; I made my way to my room. I swung the door open and picked up my bag, I sat on my bed and looked at my picture of Jeff I had. My eyes grew teary. I took the picture out of the frame and put it in my pocket. I took a picture of myself and Dameon in there too. I got up and walked out of my door. I turned around whisk fully and locked it. I headed up the stairs, in a slow but steady movement I was at the top.

I opened the door and a gust of cold wind crept over my skin. I shivered in the cold winter morning. I walked through the light layer of pure white snow. I walked to the edge of the building and stared out over it. The white snow glistened in the little sunlight that hung over the grey clouds. I coughed after breathing in too much cold air.

I positioned myself to jump and begin my journey to find my love. A hand grasps my wrist. I look back in fear and in shock.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DeathNinja919 on February 21, 2007, 11:30:27 AM

DeathNinja919 on
DeathNinja919OoOo!! Who was it?! Goosebumps!!! GOOSEBUMPS!!!

Brolli2 on February 21, 2007, 10:05:15 AM

Brolli2 on
Brolli2Yeah that was nice weathers :|