Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Unworthy Mercy

My first Fanfic!Suggestions and Reviews appreciated!

Chapter 1 - Unworthy Mercy

Chapter 1 - Unworthy Mercy
Chapter 1
Unworthy Mercy
Faust's P.O.V
My hands gripped the blood red axe tightly as I approached the murderer who killed my dear Eliza.
"Y....You killed Eliza......" I murmured but loud enough for him to hear.
"That nurse in the ruddy clinic a few years ago?Yeah I killed her."He said without a word of guilt.
My heart was burning with anger.I lifted my head up and pointed the axe at him.
"Y....you killed my wife,my dog,my life...."I said to him.I lowered my axe and threw off my heavy overcoat and hat.
Underneath showed my doctor's coat and a few other surgical tools.I pointed a scapel at him and he cowered like a puppy
"Johann.......please don't.Spare his life."I looked to my wife's eyes and it calmed me.Why was she doing this I thought.
Frankinsteiny immediately reconized the lowly figure which was the murderer.He sprang with all his might and brought him to the ground.
"Get off me you stupid mutt!" He cried while trying to get Frankinsteiny off him.
"Eliza.......I must get revenge.....but I can't if you don't want it."I sighed and said to Eliza
"Frankie, stop. Come!" I signalled to him.He obeyed and came back to me but still growling at the murderer.
"I get you Faust VIII......one day
"You did the right thing Faust." Anna said to me when I went back to the Asakura household.I looked at her with my tired eyes and slumped onto a chair.
"Sigh......I wanted to kill him so bad.....but I didn't.He was the source of my wife's death, but still I didn't kill him."I said to Anna and the 13 year old boy beside me, Manta
"Faust-san you did the right thing.You didn't kill him.You are not the same crazy person you were before."Manta said to him with a smile.
"I was crazy all along?"I said to him with a smirk.
"Er.......er...I forgot that I need to cook dinner.Bye!!!"Manta hurriedly said and ran off but his cheeks were turning red.
Eliza suddenly appeared in front of me and stroked my messy blond hair.
"Eliza.......Why?"I asked her while looking at her crystal blue eyes.
"Because.......I am not that kind of person who kills.Let other people handle it....okay darling?"She told me while still stroking my hair.
"Okay love....."I said to her.She had that look in her eyes that made me melt.She gave me that look when she kissed me for the first time.
Suddenly......
"Beep Beep"
A oracle bell rang.Then Asakura Yoh came to the room.Still half-asleep.He looked at me with tired eyes and said
"Faust?Tell me what is on the oracle bell...Im too lazy to read.Stupid oracle bell made me wake up......"
I looked at him and then at the oracle bell.
"Erm, its not us......"I said to him.But by then he was on the floor and asleep.
"Danna!Wake up!!!" Ryu screamed.He shook Yoh but he still didn't wake up.Then it came to me that Yoh-kun was a heavy sleeper
"He's asleep Ryu-kun.Not dead." I said to him with a smirk.
"I know that!Its just that there is someone outside who wants to see him!Urgently!"He said to me while still shaking Yoh
"Hahaha.Okay.Frankie?"I said to him and Frankie while laughing.I made frankie bark and he immediately woke up.
"I did my chores Anna!!!" He woke up with a startled look.
"Danna!!Someone!!You!!for!!waiting!!"Ryu screamed to yoh in a weird tone of voice when he finally awoke
"What he is trying to say is that someone is waiting for you outside...."I said to him calmly.
"oh......"He said.
We followed Yoh outside and someone was waiting for him........
"Ah!Konichiwa!"Yoh said.
Then suddenly.......
"BANG!"
Yoh fell on the floor with a loud thump.
The shadowy figure glared at me.I immediately recognized him......
"Y....You!You're Eliza's murderer!"I cried out
"I told you I'll get you Faust......" His voice ran like a electric shock through my body.
"I'll finish off your friends one by one.......then i'll make you mincemeat."
He walked off and I just stared........
"DANNA!!!!" Ryu ran over to him and carried Yoh.
I snapped out of my trance and examined Yoh's bullet wound.
The bullet cut straight into his body and was lodged in his femur bone.
I immediately started on getting the bullet out of his body.
I used my scapel and cut through the muscle and skin on his right thigh.
I looked at the bone and it was not a pretty sight.The bone was crushed and the bullet was lodged in very tightly.
This is terrible......I thought to myself.I had to work fast before Yoh-kun loses too much blood.
Ryu-kun looked miserable.He couldn't forgive himself for not protecting Yoh.
After a few hours, I stiched up his wound and hooked him up on a IV.
I disposed of my blood soaked gloves and walked over to Ryu.
"F...Faust,is he going to be okay???!!!" He shook me and screamed at me but not with anger but with concern
"It depends on him.I've done everything I can."I told him and he started to look miserable again
I patted his back and walked off to have a shower
"Pssshhhhh"
I felt the hot water running all over me.After I washed myself, I settled into the hot springs.
Then Eliza appeared.
"F...Faust, He wants to kill you and your friends....What should we do?"She said to me.
"I don't know lieb."I said to her half-heartedly.
I got out of the hot springs and got dressed.I went to check up on Yoh-kun.
He was still unconscious.I took his heart rate,temperature and respiration.
They dropping steadily.I panicked a little but Eliza suddenly appeared and wiped the sweat off my face.
"You're not only a doctor Johann, You are a shaman....."She said to me.
"ah! Eliza........You're a genius!If I can't use my medical skills, I'll use my furyoku!"
I placed my hands on his heart and channeled all my furyoku into his body.
After all my furyoku was used up, I felt extremely weak and tired.
I checked his heart rate and it was growing steadily.
"Faust,you saved another life......"My Eliza said to me.
"I know lieb, but we still have to wait."
I walked into the living room and they asked me about Yoh.
"He is okay but we will have to wait." I told them weakly before collapsing on the ground.Ryu and HoroHoro just caught me on time.
"Are you okay Faust?"Horohoro asked me while they carried me to a chair.
"Im just tired thats all. Nothing serious."I told them.
"Ah!All of you are here!"A voice suddenly piped out.
I turned around and it was Yoh.
"DANNA!!!!!!!!!!!"Ryu rushed over to him crying.
"What did I miss?"Yoh said while giving his well-known smile.
"erm.....You got shot!!"Horohoro,Ren,Lyserg and Anna said with the anime sweat drop on their heads.
"Oh I did?Im better now anyways!"He said while Ryu still crying over him
I was too tired to speak so I just ruffled up yoh's hair and went back to my room.
I only remember that I felt the pillow and I fell asleep.








Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Necromancer_of_Death on June 10, 2005, 8:50:00 AM

Necromancer_of_Death on
Necromancer_of_DeathI LOVE THIS STORY!! Are you gonna keep writing? please do

FaustVIII on June 5, 2005, 6:04:00 PM

FaustVIII on
FaustVIIIIts very nice. A great way to start out there but it seems a little rushed.... ^_^ Slow down a bit and you'll have a piece of perfection on your hands! ^_^
-faust