Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

an experience of Tyson, bit beasts background, a little bit of Kai, bit beast conversations

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1


Disclaimer: I don't own it



A/N: The story takes places after season one, shortly into season two.



Chapter 1



Some days later, when the toothache had finally subsided and the shock from the dentist's evil treatment had faded, Tyson again indulged in his most cherished activities: eating and talking (and of course, beyblading). But as he hadn't spoken very much to his friends since they had laughed at him so mercilessly after the dentist, he didn't really have someone to talk to. He was growing bored fast, and Tyson generally being an open and good-natured person, he thought to sort it out by confronting the others with their offending behaviour.

At dinner time the other day, he finally decided to end his silence towards his friends, after he had eaten his …fair share of pizza. He first let out a contented belch, followed by the question that had been bothering him for days.

“ Hey, guys, why did you laugh at me after I came from that evil dentist?” he blurtet out. Tyson was a boy who didn't beat around the bush, he directly came to the point.

The others, somewhat startled by this sudden charge of Tyson's, eyed each other uneasily. (Except of Kai, of course, who looked as if he couldn't care less.)



“ Well …” Kenny started, looking at Max.

“ Well …” Max continued, seeking help with Rei.

Rei glanced at Kai invitingly.

Kai only uttered an indifferent: “ Hn.”, so Rei glancd back at Kenny, whose gaze was fixed at Dizzi's screen. “Well…”

Tyson tapped impatiently with his foot, his arms crossed over his chest: “ I'm waiting…”

The other boys again glanced at each other and then finally at Dizzi, who started to chuckle softly at their unease.

“ Hey, don't look at me so accusing. It's not my fault Tyson didn't speak to you after you laughed at him… It's that you were just soooo dying to hear what Dragoon had told me…Hey, Tyson don't scowl at ME! Your Dragoon kept calling me every few minutes while you were at the dentist, distracting me from my duty of training these inapt bigheads…”

There was a collective angry yelp from five mouths, these of Kai, Rei and Max being the loudest:” Whaaaat !?! Dizzi! “. But all of them being overpowered by Tyson's question…yell:” What did Dragoon call you for, of all bit beasts?”

They could almost hear Dizzi's smirk in her voice as she answered them:” Calm down, guys … I didn't mean it personally. Don't get me wrong, but if you can't take even some slight critisism, then you should better not ask me what your bitbeast talk about you… *mega smirk*. No reason to grow so pale, guys, and please be so kind as to lower your fists. You wouldn't attack an unarmed laptop…”

Kai, Max and Rei emitted a loud growl that resounded through the kitchen and Kenny looked almost like a turtle with his head drawn in deeply between his shoulders, sitting behind the offending laptop, frightened of the wrath of his team-mates.

Dizzi, maybe growing unsure of herself, made a noise that very closely resembled a swallowing: “ Hey, guys…”

Kenny was torn between the fright of his team-mates and being protective of his laptop: “ Eumh…”

Tyson dissolved auf the tense situation:” Let her talk...”

Dizzi respired:” Thank you Tyson...”

But Tyson had already continued speaking:” What did Dragoon call you for? And how are you bit beasts even able to talk to each other?”

“ Tyson, never underestimate the power of us bit beasts. We are in our blades, or, in my case, in our laptop out of our free will. We act out of respect for our holders...”

The bladers around the table relaxed visibly.

“ …though I don't know how Dragoon, Draciel, Drigger and Dranzer came to respect you four of all people…”

The bladers around the table tensed again, shooting death glares at Dizzi.

“ I, for myself,” Dizzi continued, “ choose to live inside Kenny's laptop, because he is by far the most intelligent guy of you all...”

Kenny smiled proudly and closed his arms protectively around his laptop, shielding it from the death glares of the other team members.

“ Dizzi has a good point,” Hilary stated wisely, smiling generously at Kenny, who blushed a little, but beamed even more.

Now, Hilary, as well as Kenny and Dizzi, got her share of the death glares. [ Kai has been a good teacher]

“ Of course I have a good point, “ Dizzi continued, “ Unless you haven't noticed, I am always right, and I really don't want to sound presuming … I might not be the most powerful of bitbeast, at least not when it comes to raw force, but my strength lies in my wisdom…”

“Yes, yes, Dizzi, we know,” Tyson interrupter her impatiently, “ but now back to the important things…how and why did Dragoon call you?”

Dizzi kept silent for a few seconds, enjoying Tyson's fidgeting. The other three bladers sat with their arms crossed, staring pointedly away from her, their expressions so very Kai-like that they could have been clones. Kenny's and Hilary's glances changed between Tyson, Dizzi, and themselves, both blushing slightly when their eyes met for the parts of a second.

Dizzi started to answer Tyson's question: “ How we do communicate? That's pretty easy, how do you communicate? We talk with each other. Don't look at me this stupidly, Tyson, what did you expect? We don't talk as noticeably as you do, though faster, and no, it's not telepathy. But as you know, you all have very powerful bit beasts, far too powerful for…” Here she paused for a second. “ …never mind…, you all have very powerful bit beasts, and the more power a bitbeast has, the farther his/her call reaches out when he/she wants to speak with another bitbeast. It's more like a part of us reaches out, us being energy, we touch the energy of another bitbeast and that enables us to communicate. And, naturally, the better you know a bitbeast, the easier it is to reach out for it and to talk to it. I would find your bit beasts over a distance of a thousand kilometres at least. When I know where they are, then the distance between us doesn't matter any more, so well do I know them…”

The Bladebrakers had forgotten their grudge on Dizzi and were all listening intently on what she said. Even Kai's face showed some sign of interest.

Rei timidly raised a hand:” If I get that right, Dizzi, you and Drigger could have been in contact all the while the Bladebreakers were split up and scattered around the world…”

Kai nodded and Dizzi confirmed their theory:” Of course! It's not only that you people are friends, but we bit beasts as well! Through your/our training together, not only you have become a team, but we bit beasts as well. It is this linking of bit beasts as well that has made you so powerful. Not only you support each other, but we as well. How do you think, Tyson, you would have won the World Championship in Russia against Tala, if not Dranzer and Draciel had helped Dragoon and fought against Tala…”

The bladers around the table tensed at the mention of the Demolition Boys.

“… you thought that the bit beasts couldn't hear you, because they were trapped in Tala's blade. Well, that's true, they couldn't hear you, but they still could hear each other and so, when Dragoon launched his last attack on Tala's bitbeast mix, he called upon Dranzer and Draciel….”

“ So we owe the defeat the Demolition Boys and the thwarting of Voltaire's evil plans to the friendship of our bit beasts…” Rei summarized.

“ What I don't get,” Max interjected, “ how they were able to take our bit beasts away from us, if they are so powerful…”

“ If you recall when the bit beasts have been stolen, you will notice that this was only possible after you were defeated.” Dizzi answered.

“ A bit beast uses much of his power when fighting other bit beasts…” Kai added.

“ You are right. After a battle the beast as well as the blader is weakened, so noone could help when the Demolition Boys claimed their victory's prize. It was pretty bad for Dragoon, Drigger and me, when in the end we alone remained….”

“ Wait…” Rei interrupted. “ I thought Drigger left after the end of our battle against Falborg.”

“ She did. Leave you and your blade, because she was so weakened by defending herself as well as you, her blader. And she felt unable to take care of you anymore, so she left. She was in a pretty bad state when she came into my laptop, barely able to contain her energy so long to even talk to me. But she wanted to watch Dragoon's fight by all means, and, by the way, she discovered that I'm not so bad a nursemaid. My treatment brought her back to strength far before she would have regenerated her strength normally…”

Rei smiled a glad smile: “Thank you Dizzi. I would have thanked you before, but I didn't know…” he said gratefully.

“ You, a nursemaid?!” Tyson exclaimed disbelievingly.

“ Well, yes…what did you think?”

“ I only knew you as the lady of biting sarcasm…”

“ The lady of biting sarcasm will tell you something. In fact, I was the one who helped you out at the dentist when you were frightened to death. Dragoon was very concerned about your state, but he didn't know how he could support you, because even if he is one of the most ancient and powerful bit beasts, he has never encountered a situation like this…”

“ And you have?” Tyson asked doubtfully.

Kenny answered in Dizzi's stead. He shook his head: “ Not exactly, but she has been living in diverse alchemistic and shamanistic artefacts before, so she has quite the experience in healing.”

“ Wow, how do you know that?” Tyson asked.

“ I asked her.”

Kai chuckled at Tyson's sheepish grimace and murmured: “ Dunderhead…”

“ Whaaaaat!” Tyson yelled at Kai, who seemed very unimpressed by his team-mate's outburst.

“ Did Dragoon ask the other bit beasts as well?” Hilary inquired as Tyson has calmed down.

“ Yes, he did.”

“ And?”

“ Tyson is not going to like the answer … “

“ The better,” Hilary stated smirking evilly, “ Come on, please tell us.”

Dizzi let out a theatral sigh, waiting till everybody was listening impatiently.

“ Dragoon did ask Dranzer, Draciel and Drigger as well, but unfortunately they couldn't help him. None of their holders has ever panicked this severely before….”

Everybody was now looking at the beet-red Tyson.

“… or believed they would die any moment just because they had to face a DENTIST…!”

“ Dragoon….!!!!” Tyson wailed. He then ran from the room, again followed by the hilarious laughter of his friends.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment