Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Faybian

A bio of my Sonic the Hedgehog fancharacter Faybian the Hedgefox!!!

Chapter 1 - Faybian

Chapter 1 - Faybian


Name: Faybian Hifli



Age: 13



Species: Hedgefox (Mother= Fox Father= Hedgehog)



Fur Color: Yellow



Theme Song: “Breaking the Habit” by Green Day



Abilities: Super sonic speed, expert swordsman, martial arts, Chaos Harness, and high jumper



Weapons: Sword



Likes: Running, fighting, friends, being outside, and swimming



Dislikes: Eggman, Eggman's robots



Faybian Hifli is a young hedgefox that lives with his mother and father in a small town in a deep forest called Green Forest. All Faybian's life he was sort of an outcast, Faybian didn't have any friends, because he was a hybrid. So Faybian would spend his time trying to run as fast as Sonic, maybe even faster, Faybian revered Sonic as a role model. One day, Faybian's father gave him a sword and told him it was a special item and to keep it close. Faybian started to train with the weapon and soon became an expert swordsman. One day while training, he came across a shining jewel and took it to his mother and father. Faybian's father identified it as a Chaos Emerald and told Faybian about its powers. Faybian was fascinated about the Chaos Emerald and started to study it. One day, Faybian accidentally hit the Chaos Emerald with his sword while swinging it around, then, Faybian's sword absorbed the Chaos Emerald's energy and the jewel's shining green color became a dull gray. But that's not all, Faybian's fur became crimson red and his spines began to stand up, his sword also transformed. Faybian looked at his hands, he was glowing with a red aura. Faybian picked up his sword and the Chaos Emerald and immediately rushed to find his parents, but instead of running, he flew over the town and was seen by everyone. He finally found his parents and showed them what happened. His father told him it was his sword that transformed him, the Chaos Harness. His sword was specially crafted to harness the power of the Chaos Emeralds, just like Sonic, but it was only temporarily with only 1 Chaos Emerald only with all 7 Chaos Emeralds he will be able to transform for as long as he wants. Faybian then went back to normal and the Chaos Emerald became its normal shiny color. Faybian began to experiment with his newly discovered “Chaos Harness” ability and found out that when he hit the Chaos Emerald with the sword is when “Chaos Harness” was activated. News of Faybian's Chaos Emerald transformation spread like wildfire and soon, everyone knew about it and Faybian could not have a single moment to himself, from people chasing him to find information about his new ability, to girls chasing him, it was a NIGHTMARE. But Faybian's nightmare was just beginning; the information of Faybian's Chaos Emerald reached the evil Dr. Eggman, who wanted all 7 Chaos Emeralds to conquer the world. Dr. Eggman readied his army of robots to attack Faybian's hometown and take the Chaos Emerald. It was nighttime when Eggman and his fleet of robots attacked Faybian's hometown. Faybian began to battle Eggman and his robots and Faybian's parents were killed and the Chaos Emerald was stolen. Eggman then escaped into a giant helicopter. In a blind rage, Faybian jumps on to the helicopter as it takes off. Faybian is then blown off the helicopter and crashes through the roof of a house. Days later, Faybian wakes to find himself in a house bandaged up and a cast on his right arm. He then meets Ellie the Cat and she informs him that he crashed through the roof of her house badly injured, and that she patched him up. Faybian quickly becomes Ellie's best friend and they concoct a plan to find all 7 Chaos Emeralds and defeat Eggman once and for all.



When Faybian is in Chaos Harness mode he is a lot stronger. He is able to fly, create earthquakes with his sword or fist, fly and is able to run faster than Sonic ever could (even run on water).
















Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CherryBlossom on March 17, 2005, 12:34:22 AM

CherryBlossom on
CherryBlossomvery interesting ^__^ cool character bio ^__^