Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

This is my first fan fic and I kinda had writer's block. But Basically the gang's under Naraku's Illusory death spell and Kagome has a horrific nightmare....

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Miroku, and Shippo. They all set out to find Kikyo after their last meeting with Naraku. He had kidnapped her, and Inuyasha was never as infuriated as he was when he saw Naraku lay his fowl hands on Kikyo's torso. One thing that had puzzled him was why Kikyo didn't shoot her Sacred Arrow at the endless demons in the miasma that had became Naraku's new body. While they chased after Kikyo's soul collectors, all Inuyasha could think of was rescuing Kikyo. As they chased the soul collectors, Sango realized the sound of buzzing. When Sango cut one in half, she found out that they were headed into one of Naraku's many traps. They were ensnared, and there was nothing they could do about it.

Now we find our heroes being restrained by the illusory death spell roots. Inuyasha of course dreams of Kikyo, Miroku dreams of the Wind Tunnel, Sango dreams of fighting Kohaku, and Shippo dreams of being left alone. But Kagome is unaffected because the Sacred Jewel shard protects her. But after conversing with Kikyo, and having her sacred jewel shard confiscated, she too falls victim to the Illusory Death spell. Which is where my story begins...

Kagome awakened in the well, where she always crosses between the folds of time and space into the feudal era. When she got out, the gang was waiting for her. It was a beautiful day, crisp clean air, birds chirping merrily in the trees. She met up with her friends in the village, where Inuyasha had picked up a wiff on Naraku's fowl stench. As they gave chase to it, they encountered more poisonous insects, and that inturn, led them to Naraku's castle. Inuyasha busted down the door, and as usual, Naraku had another demonic golem waiting for them. But they slashed, diced and sliced it with ease. They made their way through the castle, soon they found themselves outside Naraku's room. They showed themselves in. Naraku wasn't surprised to see them. "I've finally got you." said Inuyasha, "YOU'LL PAY FOR KIKYO'S PREMATURE DEMISE!!" "And for this cursed Wind tunnel!" Said Miroku. "And for the murder of my father! And fellow demon slayers!" Said Sango.

Inuyasha un-sheathed his Tetsusaiga and threw the fist blow by using the Wind Scar. Like usual, Naraku easily avoided. Sango threw the Hiraikotsu, once again, no hit. Miroku was virtually useless, as the poisonous insects surrounded Naraku. After hours upon hours, Kagome finally got a clear shot of Naraku, and after unleasing a Sacred Arrow, Inuyasha performed the Backlash Wave, and Naraku's body could not take the pressure from both of the blows, he was brought to an early demise. Then, when Inuyasha walked up and picked up the Shikon Jewel, he applied the rest of his pieces, and it became whole. It was then that Inuyasha had to choose.. Become demon? Or become human?

Inuyasha spent hours upon hours to choose. He ended up choosing to become a full fledged demon. As he made his wish, he was driven mad in his quest for power. He was transformed, and was no longer the half demon we all know and love, he was vicious. He attacked the gang with all his ferocity. But deep down, Kagome knew she was the only one who could defeat him. She was the only one who could purify his soul, and make it null and void. But she didn't want to risk losing the Inuyasha she had grown accustomed to. After Inuyasha had banged up Sango pretty bad, and Shippo and Miroku had fled long before because Miroku's Wind Tunnel disappeared, and Shippo's fox magic didn't stand a chance, all that remained was Kagome. Inuyasha dashed towards her, and just before his claws could reach her face, Kagome woke up.

Inuyasha told her to wake up, she had beads of sweat all across her forehead. After telling Inuyasha about her chat with Kikyo, he just wanted to make sure she was OK. Kagome didn't have the heart to tell Inuyasha about her dream, as the Illusory death made her look deep down into her heart at her deepest fear. She feared that Inuyasha..Would choose to become demon, and not human. That one day he would lose his humanity. But she was thankful that it was only a dream...

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Inu_lover1644 on April 2, 2006, 4:27:02 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644*favs*

Inu_lover1644 on April 2, 2006, 4:26:47 AM

Inu_lover1644 on
Inu_lover1644oh, plzzzzzzzzzzzz update, I really like this. I wanna see what happeneds! come on! plzz!

orange44 on March 16, 2006, 12:31:34 PM

orange44 on
orange44Ohh li like it:):D Can't wait to see what happens next! i REALLY CAN'T SO HURRY UP! DAMNIT ALL!!! excuse me for the language *blushes*