Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Nobody's Heart

This is a story I made up with me as a organization member!^^ I hope you enjoy it!
Disclamer: I don't own Kingdom hearts or it characters only Venron and Kitix are mine.

Chapter 2 - Nobody's Heart

Chapter 2 - Nobody's Heart
"Hay look she's waking up!" shouted Sora as he saw Kitix open her eyes and look around "where am I?"she said fantly "Your at Merlin's house in Radiant Garden!"said Kairi sitting down next to her "huh? What?"said Kitix, "we chased you, sorry."apalogised sora, she turned to face him and quickly examinated him "ROXAS?!"she asked "Well no and yes I'm Sora, Roxas is my nobody"he said and smiled at her "I knew you would find your hearts Roxas but I LOOKED EVERY WHERE FOR YOU, WHY DID YOU LEAVE!"she shouted, the door opened "Hay I brought ice cream, I hope you like sea salt flavour!" as Sora and the others got up to get their treat, Kitix leaned to the side to see who it was "It sounds like,AXEL!"she shouted as she jumped up and ran over Axel "KITIX, Your awake!"he said as they hugged "I missed you, where I was it was lonely and I was scared!" she said as she hugged her long timed friend, as the reunition went on, sora noticed a tear trickle down each of their cheeks "huh,Axel, Kitix, your crying but how can that be you have no hearts, no emotions?" as the two stoped the pushed away from each other and wiped a tear from their faces and examined the little drop of salty water on their gloves "well this is weird" said Axel supizingly, lets ask Melin he knows a lot of stuff that isn't in any book!" said Riku.
****************************************************

"So your telling us that because we care so much about our friends that we've developed a nobody's heart?" asked Axel "Yes, it allows the emoitions to shine though the darkness." Merlin replied "This is great, you have what you wanted!" shouted Sora excitedly "Yeah but why now?" ask Kitix "I don't know maybe because of you reuniting with your friends after so long." merlin replied "Brillient!" said Axel "Yeah" said Kitix in a happy but sad way.

End of Chapter 2

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

marisa937 on February 3, 2007, 6:04:21 AM

marisa937 on
marisa937cool keep going!

kairiluvsora101 on January 19, 2007, 8:16:28 AM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101Oooooh!!!!! Another great chapter Kitix, great job!!!! I can't wait for chapter 3, espicially since that ending is very suspicious like!!! Great job!!!!!