Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - To find out Why?

This is a story I made up with me as a organization member!^^ I hope you enjoy it!
Disclamer: I don't own Kingdom hearts or it characters only Venron and Kitix are mine.

Chapter 6 - To find out Why?

Chapter 6 - To find out Why?
Radiant Garden/Merlin's house
Kitix work up after a short while "I'm getting pretty use't to being the uncontous one after a battle, what happened?"kitix asked "Well, it was sorta weird, we thought you died after been drop down that cliff, we fought Venron but we were all too weak to finish him."said axel "Then all of a sudden this big shining white dragon flew up an whacked Venron into a wall then he ran a way"said demyx "Then the dragon turned it's attention to us, but we were too weak for another battle!"said sora "The weird thing was that instead of attacking us it cured us and dissappered leaving you just lying there!" said riku "so you think the dragon was me?!"said kitix "well, when we look at it's eyes they were the same as yours and it felt like you to"repiled axel "So thats one of my powers"she said "one of?!"shouted the group of friends "Yeah, Venron said to me that I had more powers than one, speical powers and thats why he needs me, he said that I will have to find my powers again because when I forgot them and everone else forgot with me" she said "Well the more we do the more you remember, so lets get this Venron distroyed!" shouted sora "Yeah" shouted the friends.
***************************************************
Radant Garden/Market
Kitix was sitting on the wall look out on radiant garden, she took off her glove that covered her scar, she examined it "All I wanted was the memory of my friends back but all I've done is put them in danger" she said to her self she began crying, Axel and Demyx spotted her, they finished paying for their ice creams and walked over to comfert her "What's the matter Kitix?" asked Demyx, she suddenly stopped crying and wiped the tears from her face "Oh hi!" said said "Come on whats the matter, you can tell us were your friends" said axel "No,no its alright" she repiled "No it's not your gloves off, your worried arn't you?" said demyx handing her an ice cream "thanks, no it's not like that"she repiled "yeah right!" they said "Ok,ok, I think I was starting to regret ever making that deal." she said "Why?"asked demyx "Ever snice I made that deal with Venron I've put you in danger!"she shouted as tear dripped from her face "Oh come on, It's better to face problems with friends that by your self, got it memorized" said axel as he tapped his head "Yeah but what if Venron makes me hurt you or worse! I wouldn't be able to live with my self If I did that!" shouted Kitix as she put her head in her hands, "Is there any way you can tell when Venron's going to control you? Then if he is we can take action and help stop it!"said demyx "well, I get harsh pain where my scar is"she repiled "See there is a way to help stop it!" said axel they all laughed and began to enjoy their ice creams.

End of chapter 6

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kairiluvsora101 on January 24, 2007, 8:15:01 AM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101WOW!!!!! This story is coming along great, and the ending to this chapter was really cute!!!!! Great job!!!^^