Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Controled again

This is a story I made up with me as a organization member!^^ I hope you enjoy it!
Disclamer: I don't own Kingdom hearts or it characters only Venron and Kitix are mine.

Chapter 7 - Controled again

Chapter 7 - Controled again
Kitix was looking out towards the dark depths and suddenly spoted someone looking strate at her, just then she felt a sharp pain on her scar "Oh no!" she said as she ran off to tell the others she ws rght outside merlin's house when she dropped to her knees in pain, she tied to get to the door but failed. Axel and Sora were walking out of merlins house when they spotted her lying on the floor "KITIX!"shouted axel as he ran towards her, Kairi, Riku and Demyx ran out side after they heard the comostion, Kitix strangly got up rubbing her head "Kitix are you all right?" said demyx shocked "Yep I musta tripped, any way I gotta be somewhere, seeya!" she said as she got up and started to walk off "Where?" asked sora "Gosh don't you have your own lives, it is MY bissness, so keep out of it!" she shouted very rudly and walked off around the corner "That's not like her" said kairi "Because that isn't her she's being controled!" said axel "How?" asked riku "well we find her lying of the floor so she musta sensed that Venron was going to control her so she ties to get to us to warn us but fails and pretend that nothings happened but it has" said demyx "And Im going to follow her!" said axel running off after her "and so am I!" said demyx following "Come on!" shouted sora as him and the others followed.

End of chapter 7

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallingRaindrops on January 25, 2007, 4:27:27 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsMe:*with steam coming out of ears*  WHEN I FIND THIS VENRON GUY I'LL SNAP HIS LEGS IN TWO FOR CONTROLLING YOU AGAIN >.<
Roxy:*in a chair reading a book* Calm down spazz ...
Me: WHAT AREN'T YOU READING THIS!!! *points at computer screen*
Roxy: *flashes book infront of face* didn't i just tell you to calm down?
Me: >< fine i'll calm down...
Roxy: good girl here's a cookie
Me: yay^^
 
This is so good Iove *continues to chapter 8*

kairiluvsora101 on January 24, 2007, 8:18:04 AM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101Ooooooh!!!!!!! This is getting really, REALLY good!!!!! Also, I really like the suspense of this chapter!!!!!! Great job!!!!!^^