Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - The link between friends

This is a story I made up with me as a organization member!^^ I hope you enjoy it!
Disclamer: I don't own Kingdom hearts or it characters only Venron and Kitix are mine.

Chapter 8 - The link between friends

Chapter 8 - The link between friends
"Hurry we don't know what can happen if Venron gets to her!"shouted axel as they ran after kitix "Axel its a bit too late for that!" repiled demyx "SHUT UP AND RUN!" he snapped "You really like her dont you?" demyx said with a smerk, axel stopped completely "ur..........im just worried about her she was always special to me." he repiled "AND IF WE DON'T GET TO HER IN TIME I...I don't know what I'll do" sora and demyx extanged looks and smiled "Well if thats how much you care we better get going and save her!" said sora "He's right and we're going to help you because we're your friends" said demyx, axel looked at them with a smile and a tear down his face, he wiped his face and shook his head in agreement and they continued to the dark depths.
********************************************************
Dark Depths/ Radiant Garden
"Venron! Kitix!" shouted sora as the friends approached the two, the two turned around "Oh look Kitix, my dear, your friends are here" Venron sniggered "I TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF MY LIFE!" kitix shouted "Oh now, now Kitix thats no way to treat our guests, maybe you would like to play together." Said Venron "Kitix don't listen to him!"shouted axel "Yeah I'd love to" she said to Venron she turned to face them "Play nice now!" said Venron as he dissappeared "No kitix, your being controled!" shouted axel "Fight it kitix!" shouted demyx "Why i've never been so happy in my life!" she shouted as she got ready to fight a glissing glow burned bightly from her hands "We're you friends we don't want to hurt you!" shouted axel "You forgot all about me but Venron found me and helped me, unlike YOU!" she shouted as a blast came towards the friends, they dogged it "WE HAVE NO CHOICE, WE HVE TO FIGHT BACK!" shouted riku "but kitix..." murrmered axel, as the friends dodged her powerful attacks it slowly began to seem like there was no way of beating her "KITIX PLEASE STOP THIS!"shouted sora
"No its too late!" she repiled as she jumped high in the air, the friends watched to see what she was doing, her eyes burned bightly as she smiled a wicked smile, she crulled up and quickly retracked to show two white wings "Oh no!" said axel the wings wrapped around her and later opened to reveal a shining white dragon, the dragon roared and began to attack them the friends wore of quickly axel still tied with the last bit of stength he had The dragon had axel pinned down under her claw within seconds it lifted its other claw high in the air ready to finish him for good, the claw came down at lighting speed "NO!"shouted the others, axel opened his eyes to see the claw paused right in front of his face the others looked up to see that the dragon had stopped its self, axel looked into her eyes to see fear, she took her claw away from him and stepped back from them it started to fight its self again just like before, she bashed into the sides of the cliff, the friends looked up to see her tying to fight the controlling power of venron "KITIX FIGHT IT!" shouted axel she eventualy wore her self out and fainted, the friends ran up to kitix as the form of the dragon melted away,axel lifted her up to see if she was baddly injured "Hay look!" said Kairi pointing to two marks under kitix's eyes axel looked curiously "huh!?" he said "Hay their just like axel's, same plase too!" said demyx as he poked axel in the back.
***************************************************
Merlin's House
"AXEL!" shouted kitix as she jumped up from being unconstous she quickly scaned the room and when she spotted axel she jumped up and hugged him "I thought I killed you!" she said as many tears dripped down "Yeah, but you didn't" he repiled hugging her back "Yeah we thought you were going to kill us all" said sora "but you stopped your self just at the right time" said riku "when we found you you had these marks under your eyes,just like axel, look" said kairi passing a mirror to her she let go of axel and looked at her face in the mirror, then at axel , then at her self again "What does this mean?" she asked " It means you have now made an even stronger contection to axel, so you will each get something from the other, like kitix has the marks" said merlin suddenly appearing in the room " so what could I get?" asked axel "well you can ether get marks like kitix or a power from kitix, they are things that you can share." he repiled, kitix and axel exchanged smiles.

End of chapter 8

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kairiluvsora101 on January 26, 2007, 11:42:43 PM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101Awwww!!!! Axel's in love with you how cute!!!!! This was a really romantic chapter, I luv it!!!!!^^

FallingRaindrops on January 25, 2007, 4:38:21 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropswow the same marks as Axel that's so cool :3
Me:Axel you so like Kitix
Axel: Now why would you say that
Me: what else would explain that giant gap after Demyx asked that question hmm?
Demyx: she has a point
Axel: I outta here *walks away*
Me and Demyx: *shrug and follow Axel*
 
This chapter was so good ^^