Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - The Master Plan

This is a story I made up with me as a organization member!^^ I hope you enjoy it!
Disclamer: I don't own Kingdom hearts or it characters only Venron and Kitix are mine.

Chapter 9 - The Master Plan

Chapter 9 - The Master Plan
Radiant Garden/Merlin's house
"Now we need a plan to get this Venron, once and for all" said Sora "Yeah but we don't know where he is!" said demyx "Oh right" repiled sora "WAIT I know were he might be!" shouted kitix "Billient!" shouted sora "where?"asked riku "well when we got out of that place we were...um..... we were at the world that never was, in the dark city!"she said "that must have been after we defeated Xemnas" said kairi "He said to me that he will make that world his base and....and....and with my help and power he will use kingdom hearts to take control of all the worlds!"shouted kitix "Oh no!" said demyx we have to stop him "Yeah but if kitix comes he will make her distory us" said axel "No he won't" said Leon as he passed kitix a band "Put it on, this is a band we made with the help of tron it will stop Venron controling you all the time" he said with a proud smile on his face, she slipped the band on to her wrist "This is great now we can use kitix's powers to wipe out Venron!" shouted sora "Yeah but what if its not enougth?" said riku "Riku she wiped the floor with all of us in a short time!" sora repiled riku nodded his head in agreement "Thank you Leon" said kitix smiling axel looked at her also smiling sora and demyx looked at him with big grins axel pushed them away almost blushing but luckly for him kitix didn't notise "Well what are we waiting for like go save the world again!" shout sora "YEAH!" shouted the others.

End of chapter 9

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

kairiluvsora101 on January 26, 2007, 11:47:49 PM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101Yea!!!!! Go save the world!!! Whoohoo!!!!! Great job on this chapter kitix!!!!^^

FallingRaindrops on January 26, 2007, 3:23:39 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsYay off to save the world again (there should be some kinda song that goes with the saving the world thing then again Nickleback came up with Hero so... there is a dong for saving the world ^^)