Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - True love

This is a story I made up with me as a organization member!^^ I hope you enjoy it!
Disclamer: I don't own Kingdom hearts or it characters only Venron and Kitix are mine.

Chapter 11 - True love

Chapter 11 - True love
Radiant Garden
"We did it!"shouted sora "Kitix your free!" kitix took the band off and then the glove that covered her scar, her scar dissappeared "YES!" she shouted "well you guys did it again"said leon, sora and the others all begain talking about their victory, kitix walked out the door "huh?" said axel noticing her gone "I know where she'll be" he thought and followed.
*************************************
Market
Kitix was siting on the wall axel walked up behind her " The sky is so beutiful" she said "Yeah but it's.....no were as near as beutiful as you" axel repiled kitix turned looking puzzled and then smile and stud up "Kitix, you were always speical to me and I have just come to the obvious fact that I.....I....I love you." axel said, blushing kitix repiled "I...I love you too axel" smiling and as they went to kiss there was a crash just before their lips touched they stopped what they were doing and look to see demyx and sora on the floor in a pile "Oh don't mind us" said kairi and riku walking up to help the two off the floor "Aww why can't you guys give us some privercy" shouted axel as he was shouting kitix leaned over and kissed him on the cheek "Got it memorized?"she wispered axel straightened up and rubbed the back of his neck blushing "awwww!" shouted sora and demyx grining at him they all laughed.

End of Kingdom hearts lost memories:
for more look out for KH lost memories: what happens next, for more adventures with kitix and axel!^^

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CaptiainIndianaSolo on February 7, 2007, 11:19:27 AM

CaptiainIndianaSolo on
CaptiainIndianaSoloAwwwwwwwww! You and Axel, perfect couple, I think *favs story*

kairiluvsora101 on January 26, 2007, 11:57:49 PM

kairiluvsora101 on
kairiluvsora101AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!! You and axel r together now!!!! Ya!!! THis was an awsome story you did an great job!!!!^^

FallingRaindrops on January 26, 2007, 4:23:31 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsawwww :3
Me: way to ruin the moment you guys >< now apologize
Sora and Demyx: We're sorry -_-'
A good end to a good story ^^