Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - An old friend

I wanted to change the entire story of Myself to amore kh style =3
it also includes Kitix's lost past story changed aswell.

Disclaimer-I do not own disney/square enix characters.

Chapter 1 - An old friend

Chapter 1 - An old friend
Hollow Bastion


Sora, Donald and Goofy have just met the organization in the bailey.
"Organization 13..."sighed sora "More enemies to defeat.." "Dont worry" said Donald patting sora's back "We'll beat them and the heartless", Sora perked up a bit after donald had said that to him, CRASH!!"Thats coming from the Construction site!" shouted goofy "Well lets go!" replied sora leaping down the stairway towards the sounds.

As sora, donald and goofy sprinted there way in to the construction site, a person in a black hooded cloke caught Sora's eye, "HEY! It's one of those organization freaks!" shouted Sora, the hooded figure turned and faced sora "Geez thanks, like you can say that ROXAS!!" yelled the person "huh?.."mumbled sora as he stared back at the cloked person, "Dont listen sora there tyin to trick ya again" said goofy "Your right, What are you doing here!?" he shouted, "Hmm now now is that anyway way to treat one of your best friends?!" replied the person as it removed the hood, there stood a young girl around the same age as sora with long brown hair.

"Best friend?? What are you talking about I'm not friends with a nobody!" shouted sora "so you dont remember huh....." she wispered as a sad look apeared on her face, she opened up a dark potal and stepped through it. "Huh? What was that all about?" sora asked donald and goofy.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment