Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Out In The Middel Of No Where.

ever wish your life was a littel more exciting. you'll think twice after reading this.

Chapter 1 - Out In The Middel Of No Where.

Chapter 1 - Out In The Middel Of No Where.


Chapter 1



I'm running, afraid to look back; afraid to think of what would happen if they caught me. As I'm running, I start to think back to five months ago.

I had just woken up to the sound of a buzzing alarm clock. As I got dressed in my red school uniform the time on the clock said it was four o' three. Then I gently combed my raven colored hair, while I past the one other bedroom and headed downstairs. Quickly pouring some orange juice in to a small glass, I sat down and admired the ink paintings the adorned the walls of the kitchen. Gathering my backpack and its entire contents, I head out old, oak, door, locking it behind me. Usually my parents would greet me before I left but they had gone on vacation to Rome so the whole house and shrine was left to me. That's right a shrine, you see the shrine has been in my family for generations and it is a landmark. Since it was built during the Nara period, which was the time when Buddhism was starting to appear, it was out in the middle of nowhere just how the monks liked it. So I walked down the steps that lead to my house and then locked a gate so that any intruders would have a difficulty getting in. I then was walking to my bus stop during a bitter cold, star lit, morning in November, and boy did I have a long way to walk, nearly five kilometers. I was walking past a field of flowers the last of the season. I had only noticed them when I smelt their fragrance in the breeze as it gently picked up my hair and softly wisped it across my face. The trees in the forest nearby had almost lost all of their leaves. My mind and eyes wandered from the enchanting fall scene to the sparkling wonder of the stars. I was admiring the big dipper, that's when I saw it.

The it, was actually a meteor plummeting towards earth. I tried to move, but my legs wouldn't budge, they were frozen stiff with fear. Within no time, it was breaking through the earth's atmosphere. Soon, I could see the fire that engulfed the meteor that was sure to end my short life. I watched in terror as thousands of embers flew every which-way, yet the nearby forest, didn't even haven even one plum of smoke rise from their autumn, crispy leaves. I started to feel the extreme, unbearable heat from this meteor of giant proportions. Then it hit, with such force that it sent me flying almost a kilometer from were I stood. As I lay on the ground I could feel more shock waves serge under my body.

After the unexpected propulsion, I stood up. My legs felt like jello. As I was staring where the meteor made its impact. I felt like something was going to pop out of the unsettled dust and eat the flesh off my bones. When the dust had cleared, all that was left was watermelon-sized, radioactive, green-glowing, meteor in the smoldering crater. I started to walk away but something made me turnaround. All of a sudden my legs stared walking all on their own. They were drawing dangerously close to the radioactive looking meteor. It was as if it was controlling my every step drawing me closer and closer. I tried to stop my legs, but they wouldn't listen. Soon, the green light from the meteor lit my face. Each step felt like it would be my last. I started hearing weird sound and clicks, I even thought I heard a hi in my own language. I couldn't tell, it went by to fast. I was confused and scared, tears started to swell at the corners of my eyes, sweat beaded my forehead, and I stated to whine and whimper as if it would stop my legs from moving on there own as, then I came to an abrupt stopped and I was loomed over the crater. I wait to see what would happen. Then I glowed a blinding light, and when on until, untill…











Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kinshi on November 25, 2005, 10:53:15 AM

Kinshi on
Kinshiwhoa! Cool! So how's the chapters on your other storys going? just askin'! TTFN!!