Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Lightning Struck Eds

Whilst on their personal phone system, the Eds are struck by lightning and switch bodies. Will the Eds survive being each other? Will the other kids notice their strange behavior? Why am I asking you these pointless questions?

Chapter 1 - Lightning Struck Eds

Chapter 1 - Lightning Struck Eds
Freaky Ed-Day
Disclaimer: I do not own Ed, Edd n Eddy or any of the characters from the T.V Show (if I did you wouldn’t be reading this instead you would be watching it on T.V right now) all I own is this fanfic so don’t sue me.

Chapter One: Lightning struck Eds

Double D’s House: Double D’s Room
It was 6 o’clock and Eddward, nicknamed Double D by his friends, was talking to Ed and Eddy on their personal phone system (the one from 3 Squares and an Ed) he had built for them the time when they had got grounded.
“I’m telling ya sock head this scam is the most golden, cash-bringing, money-pinching one ever” said Eddy, excitedly, on the other side of the phone, “Eddy you’ve said that 47 times now, but you haven’t even implied as to what the scam is” said Double D, who was sitting at his desk.
Double D was 12 years old and quite tall. He wore a red t-shirt, purple pants, red socks, blue shoes and the top of his head was always covered by a large black sock. He had pale skin, 3 black hairs sticking out from under his sock and a gap in his teeth.

Eddy’s House: Eddy’s Room
Eddy was lying on his bed talking to Double D and Ed on their personal phone system.
“So anyway Double D this is gonna be the ultimate, dollar-grabbing, jawbreaker-buying, scam-o-rama!” said Eddy, excitedly.
Eddy was 12 years old and really short. He wore a yellow t-shirt with a purple collar and a red stripe, turquoise pants and red shoes. He had pink skin and only three long hairs.
“Yes I know that Eddy you said that 23 times now, but can you please tell me what the scam is?” said Double D, impatiently. “Flapjack bagel’s on the run” came Ed’s voice, stupidly, this was followed by a clucking sound.
“Ed have you stolen one of Rolf’s chickens again?” asked Double D, sternly.

Ed’s House: Ed’s Room
“Err….no” said Ed, stuffing the hen up his shirt.
Ed was 12 years old and very tall. He wore a green jacket, a red and white striped t-shirt, blue pants and black shoes. He had yellow skin and small tiny hairs sticking up from his head and one long eyebrow.
“Eddy I really think we should make this short because there’s a storm coming and the lightning might interfere with the electrical system” said Double D, “relax a little thunder and lightning ain’t gonna hurt us” said Eddy, ignorant as usual.
Oh how wrong he was.

Peach Creek Electric Power Plant
At that very moment a bolt of lightning struck Peach Creek’s Electric Power Plant causing a black out through out the cul-de-sac and also causing electricity to travel down the wire connected to the Ed’s phone system, electrocuting the Eds.

Ed’s House: Ed’s Room
As Ed was lying unconscious green electricity shot out of Ed’s ear and into the phone, and along the wire until it collided with red electricity and blue electricity, in the centre where the three wires met, before continuing on to a different wire, the other two doing the same.

Eddy’s House: Eddy’s Room
The green electricity travelled along the wire into Eddy’s phone and into the unconscious Eddy’s ear.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment