Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Switch-Ed

Whilst on their personal phone system, the Eds are struck by lightning and switch bodies. Will the Eds survive being each other? Will the other kids notice their strange behavior? Why am I asking you these pointless questions?

Chapter 2 - Switch-Ed

Chapter 2 - Switch-Ed
Freaky Ed-Day

Chapter Two: Switch-Ed

Ed’s House: Ed’s Room
The next morning Double D slowly opened his eyes; his vision was blurred but then became clear.
Double D sat up and the first question that came to his mind was why was he in Ed’s room? Before the lightning struck he had been sitting in his room talking to Ed and Eddy on their personal phone system, now he was in Ed’s room with no recollection of how he had got there.
The second question that came to his mind was what was stuffed up his shirt. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a cooked chicken.
At that very moment Ed’s bedroom door burst open to reveal a very angry Rolf, who got even angrier when he saw the cooked hen in Double D’s hand.
Rolf was 12 years old and really tall. He wore a yellow t-shirt with a red stripe, light blue pants, and large, red shoes. He had dark skin and blue hair.
“You have stolen Rolf’s fowl and reduced it to the cremated posterior of a duck for this you must pay” shouted Rolf, pouncing on Double D and pummelling him.

Eddy’s House: Eddy’s Room
Ed woke up in Eddy’s room, and with out even wondering why he was there, Ed walked out of Eddy’s room and into Eddy’s bathroom.
“Morning Eddy” said Ed, sleepily; waving at his reflection in Eddy’s mirror, not noticing that his voice was different. Ed stepped into Eddy’s shower, closing the door behind him and turning the shower on, before falling back to sleep on the glass walls.

Ed’s House: Ed’s Room
“Well that was unquestionably an unpleasant occurrence” said Double D, Double D stopped and put his hands over his mouth, for the voice that had just came out of his mouth was not his.
Double D looked down at himself and realized he was wearing Ed’s clothes, he then looked at his hands, instead of their usually pale colour they were yellow.
Double D then glanced at his reflection on Ed’s doorknob but did not see himself, instead he saw the dim-witted, gullible, lovable oaf……..
“Ed” shouted Ed’s younger Sister, Sarah, slamming open Ed’s bedroom door.
Sarah was 10 years old. She wore a pink top, light blue pants, and (can’t remember what colour) shoes. She had rose skin and ginger hair.
“Mom says you have clean your room” shouted Sarah, “But Sarah you don’t understand…….” said Double D.
“But nothing, Mom said that you have to clean your room or your grounded” shouted Sarah, before slamming the door shut.
“Well Ed’s room does need to be tided-up” said Double D after looking around Ed’s room, he then started to tidy up the room.

Double D’s House: Double D’s Room
“What the heck am I doing in sock head’s room?” said Eddy, before realizing that he had Double D’s voice. He quickly looked at his reflection in one of Double D’s test tubes and saw Double D’s reflection.
“I’ve gotta get out of here” said Eddy, trying to open Double D’s door only to find it was looked.
“Automatic nightly lock-down still active please enter voice recognition password to deactivate lock-down” came the voice of Double D’s security system, which had the same voice as Double D. Unfortunately Eddy did not know the password and started banging his (or rather Double D’s) head against the door, in frustration.

Ed’s House: Ed’s Room
“Hey Ed times up so if you haven’t cleaned your room, your gonna……” shouted Sarah, just as she opened the bedroom door to reveal Ed's room completely clean.
“Apologies dear sibling mustn’t halt have to congregate with Double D and Eddy” said Double D, running past the shocked Sarah.

Double D’s House: Double D’s Room
Eddy heard a stone hit the bedroom window, so he rushed over to the window to see Double D, in Ed’s body.
“Eddy it’s me Double D, come outside so we may find a solution to our predicament” shouted Double D, “I can’t the room’s on lock-down” replied Eddy.
“The lock-down is only on the doors” shouted Double D, Eddy opened the window, discovering that Double D was correct.
Eddy jumped out of the window and landed next to Double D. “Come on we need to find Ed so we can get on with our scam” said Eddy, “but what about our predicament?” replied Double D. “No time to worry about that, we have pidgins to fleece” said Eddy, running in the direction of his house, with Double D right behind him.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment