Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Little Shop of Ed

Whilst on their personal phone system, the Eds are struck by lightning and switch bodies. Will the Eds survive being each other? Will the other kids notice their strange behavior? Why am I asking you these pointless questions?

Chapter 3 - Little Shop of Ed

Chapter 3 - Little Shop of Ed
Freaky Ed-Day

Chapter Three: Little Shop of Ed

Outside Eddy’s House
Eddy finally arrived at his house and started banging on the window, hoping to get Ed’s attention. Double D casually walked over to Eddy’s door, opened it and walked in to Eddy’s house. “I hate it when you do that” complained Eddy, walking in behind Double D.

Eddy’s House: Eddy’s Room
When Eddy and Double D entered Eddy’s room they found that Ed was not there, so they began searching for him.
Double D was checking under Eddy’s bed when Eddy shouted “found him”. Double D poked Ed’s head into the bathroom and saw Eddy about to open the shower door, inside the shower was a blurry Ed (in Eddy’s body) hovering at the top of the shower.
Double D immediately realized there could be only one logical explanation for why Ed was hovering at the top of the shower, “Eddy No!” shouted Double D, but it was too late. As Eddy opened the shower door the entire bathroom was flooded with water until it eventually went down the shower and bath plug holes.
Ed who had woken up when the bathroom was flooded, looked up at Double D, “Evil clone from Reflecto 72” shouted Ed who grabbed hold of the sink, intending to tear it of and pummel “his evil clone” with it, unfortunately since he was in Eddy’s body he did not have his usual strength required to lift the sink.
“Ed you idiot, that’s Double D” said Eddy, pointing at Double D. “But you are Double D” said Ed, “No I’m Eddy”.
Ed paused as the information very slowly went to his (or rather Eddy’s) brain, “dusty cheese is too sweet” said Ed randomly.
“Well now that that’s over, I need to have a quick shower, after all I’ve slept in your clothes through out the whole night” said Double D, “well none of us can use mine, Ed used all the hot water” said Eddy, “But Eddy my parents are still renovating the bathroom” replied Double D, “No problem guys we can all use mine together” said Ed.
There was a long awkward pause. “We’ll skip the shower” said Eddy and Double D simultaneously.
“Now to the scam” said Eddy, walking out of the bathroom, “But Eddy you haven’t said what the scam is” said Double D, Eddy quickly whispered something in Ed’s ear, “well that sounds delightful” said Double D.

Middle of Cul-de-sac: 15 minutes later
The three body-swapped Eds were standing behind a stand, with several pots filled with earth which had sticks, grass and other stuff pretending to be flowers, on the top of the stand was a sign with untidy pink writing saying Eds Flour-Er-O-Rama.
“How you talked me into this is beyond me” complained Double D, “Shut up and start selling the roses” said Eddy, “these flowers smell pretty” said Ed, sniffing a baseball sticky-taped to a stick, unfortunately he sniffed so hard it went up Eddy’s nose.
A few minutes later the other kids came over to the stand.
“This plant looks fake, nature dorks” said Kevin, who was poking what was a actually a Crazy Daisy (in case your wondering a Crazy Daisy is like this plastic flower/sprinkler thing that spins around squirting lots of water, I saw one at the Edenbridge and Oxted Agriculture Show).
Kevin was 12 years old and tall, he had a slightly large chin, he wore a green shirt, black shorts, dark blue shoes and a red cap, he had three orange hairs sticking out of his cap.
“Are you gonna buy it or what” said Eddy.
Meanwhile Johnny and Plank had found a small green remote.
Johnny was 12 years old and short, but not as short as Eddy, he had dark skin, he wore a white shirt, dark blue shorts and a pair of sandals, he was bald. Plank was 12 years old (I’m just guessing); he was just a piece of wood with a face drawn on it.
“What’s that Plank?” asked Johnny, putting Plank next to his ear, “You think I should, O.K”. Johnny pressed the button on the remote and the Crazy Daisy squirted Kevin with water.
“If you buy it now, I’ll through in a Drowned Rat coupon allowing you to buy 5 plants for the price of 4 and a half” said Eddy, whilst trying not to laugh.
“What good for nothing would plant this golden shrub of confusion upside down?” asked Rolf, who was holding a pot with a lump of cheese buried in some earth, “um…..” said Double D unable to think of what to say to Rolf.
“Err dude I think it’s a turnip” said Nazz, Nazz was 12 years old and had short blonde hair; she wore a black shirt with a white vest over it, purple pants and black shoes. Double D then started to sweat and drool a lot, ‘Curse Ed’s lack of control over his sweat and saliva glands’ thought Double D to himself.
Suddenly Double D felt someone poking his shoulders he turned around to see Ed holding something behind his back. “Hey Ed guess what I found” said Ed, holding out Eddy’s hands, in the left was a handful of soil with an almost dead plant in it.
“Good gracious Eddy that poor flower is almost wilted, quick get some water” said Double D. “Nuh-Huh Double D can get the water says me Eddy, the bossy one because I so say said so” said Ed, Eddy glared at Ed.
“Hey that’s unfair dude, you can’t just boss Double D around like that, so get the water yourself” said Nazz to Ed. “Okey Dokey Smokey” said Ed randomly, running into a lamppost before continuing to look for some water.
“Hey this ain’t a museum you either buy a stupid plant or get lost” shouted Eddy to the other kids, “Hey that’s rude dude, I can’t believe I just stuck up for a jerk like you” said Nazz.
“Curse Eddy’s lack of rational thought for the consequences of his actions” muttered Double D to himself.

Double D’s House: Double D’s Garage
Ed after running into Double D’s garage, began looking for water and saw a beaker with a dark green liquid inside it, without even thinking shoved the flower inside the beaker.
Suddenly the beaker started shaking violently before cracking, as the plant inside it started growing. “Cool” said Ed, just before a large vine wrapped itself around him.

Middle of Cul-de-sac
The kids of the Cul-de-sac heard Ed scream, but before they could even respond, several giant vines shot out of the ground and wrapped around them.
“Eddy I think Ed must have put the plant in one of my untested chemical experiments” said Double D, “What was your first clue Albert Einstein” replied Eddy, sarcastically.
Suddenly more vines followed by several giant spikes shot out of the ground. “Eddy we haven’t got much time, I have to make an antidote to counteract the chemical” said Double D, who grabbed Eddy and ran towards his house.
Once there Double D ran through the door and up the stairs, dragging Eddy with him.

Double D’s House: Upstairs

As soon as Double D had reached the door to his room, he stopped, and then quickly turned to Eddy. “Eddy, I need you to say E=MC2” said Double D, “Um….E=MC2” said Eddy.
“Voice recognition password approved automatic nightly lock down deactivated” came the voice of Double D’s security system.
Double D quickly rushed inside his room, dragging Eddy in with him. Double D then quickly began gathering several chemicals and pouring them into a beaker, Double D stopped when he realised he had forgot the most important chemical needed to make the antidote.
“Eddy we have a problem, in order for me to make the antidote, I need the chemical that originally cause the mutation of the pla….” Double D then saw the scared look on his own face; he then looked behind to see the large, giant, mutated plant just outside the window.
Double D then grabbed Eddy and quickly ran out of his bedroom, into the upstairs hallway and jumped down his own laundry chute, which lead to the basement.

Double D’s House: the Basement
As soon as they had arrived in the basement, Double D then went over to the shelf and grabbed a beaker full of dark green liquid, “fortunately for us I always keep spare chemicals in case of an emergency” said Double D.
Double D then poured the dark green liquid into the beaker and quickly stirred it before pouring it into a syringe.
Then suddenly two large vines shot out of the ground and wrapped around both Eddy and Double D, but as the vine wrapped around Double D he plunged the syringe into it and the entire plant wilted before turning into ash.
“Well I’m glad that’s over and at least nothing worse can happen to us” said Eddy, suddenly the door to the staircase burst open, to reveal the other kids of the cul-de-sac who looked extremely angry.

Authors Notes: In case your wondering what happened to Ed the other kids already beat him up, which is what they’re gonna do to Eddy and Double D.


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment