Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Opener and Themesong

When the newly formed Titan South,are on their first mission in Smallville, they meet Superboy. The problem is that he does not want to become a Teen Titan. But he's going to need their help to stop evil robots who are intent on stealing his powers.

Chapter 1 - Opener and Themesong

Chapter 1 - Opener and Themesong
Just Super
Disclaimer: I do not own Teen Titans, Jinx, Kid Flash, Thunder, Lightning, Superboy and Gizmo, they are all owned by D.C Comics, all I own are Computress and Zarthargor Maximus so you can't sue me, cause I don't get no money from it (unfortunately).

Somewhere in Kansas
A girl flew through the air, heading towards a tall T-shaped tower. The girl had grey skin, pink cheeks, her eyes were glowing with pink magical energy, she had pink hair that was in a curved shape and had two black stripes going through it. The girl was wearing a black gothic dress with a purple part on the top of it, a black necklace with a purple gem stone dangling from it, purple and black striped tights and a pair of black shoes with purple high heels.
The girl landed in front of the tower and immediately her eyes stopped glowing to reveal that they were pink. "Well I've made it" said Jinx.
Jinx entered the entry code for the tower and once the doors opened she stepped into the tower and then headed into the elevator. Once in the elevator she pressed the button marked M (for the main room) and when the elevator stopped and the doors opened Jinx took her first step into the main room of the Titans South Tower.

Main Room of the Titans South Tower
Jinx entered the main room and found that it looked exactly like Titans Tower back in Jump City, "at least this place won't have blue gunk in the fridge" said Jinx, it was then she noticed that a teenage boy was throwing cushions off the sofa, looking for something.
The boy had whitish yellow skin and was wearing sleek orange and yellow samurai armour, on his chest was a yellow lightning bolt symbol, he was also wearing an orange topless, backless and faceless helmet, he had yellow spiky hair that looked as though it had been struck by lightning.
"So what are you looking for Lightning" asked Jinx, Lightning immediately looked up, "I'm looking for the remote, so if you don't mind moving witch girl" said Lightning, rudely. "Don't mind him he's always like that" said a large teenage boy, who was sitting by the computer playing a video game.
This boy had grayish blue skin and wore modified samurai armour like Lightning only it was dark blue and semi blue and had a light blue cloud symbol, the boy also wore a semi blue cap/samurai helmet thingy which covered most of his navy blue hair.
"I should have known Robin would assign both of the famous Storm Twins to the same team" said Jinx with a smirk, "Well you know the old saying; united they stand divided they fall" replied Thunder.
Another boy arrived in the room, the boy was wearing a yellow costume that covered most of his body, he was also wearing red gloves and boots, on his chest was a red lightning bolt, the boy had blue eyes and brown hair.
“Hey you made it” said Kid Flash, “Yeah I did” replied Jinx, smiling (AN/1) it was then that Jinx noticed something, “wasn’t there supposed to be 5 of us here” asked Jinx. “There is” came a voice from the computer; suddenly a large glow came out of the computer and began taking a humanoid shape before fading to reveal a teenage girl.
The girl was wearing a white costume that covered most of her body except her eyes and her mouth, she also wore turquoise gloves and boots and had a turquoise cape, on her chest was a yellow floppy-disc symbol with a c on it, she had glowing yellow hair and her eyes were covered by yellow, transparent science goggles.
"Nice powers" said Jinx; "Thanks, I'm Computress" replied the girl, holding out her hand. "Nice to meet you Computress, I'm...." "Jinx, real name: Jessica Linx, you were born on Friday the 13th, you can manipulate probability giving your opponents bad luck, you were one of the top three students at the Hive Academy and you were the leader of the Hive Five" said Computress, casually. Computress upon seeing the confused look on Jinx's face, she added "I've read your profile".
"What's Tavis looking for" asked Computress, noticing Lightning "I can't find the remote" said Lightning. "I found it under the sofa 5 minutes ago" said Kid Flash, "Well where'd you put it" asked Lightning, rudely. "I left it on the arm of the sofa, maybe you knocked it under the sofa whilst you were looking for it" said Kid Flash, "Come on if it was under the sofa I would have found....", whilst Lightning was talking Kid Flash had super-sped over to the sofa pulled a remote out from under the sofa and had sped back to where he was standing and was now holding the remote with a smirk on his face, "It" finished Lightning seeing the remote in Kid Flash's hand.
"Well now that that’s settled who's our team leader" asked Jinx, "I am" said both Lightning and Kid Flash, simultaneously. "Ok I know how to settle this we vote" said Jinx, "Okay raise your right hand if you vote for Lightning", Thunder and Lightning both raised their hands. "If you vote for Kid Flash raise your hand" both Jinx and Kid Flash raised their hands. Everyone looked at Computress, the only one who hadn't voted, "I'm still deciding" said Computress. "Oh come on, my powers are so much better than his" shouted Lightning; "Hey I’ve had years of training" said Kid Flash, "so what! Training won't help you do nothing" said Lightning; "Tell that to my Uncle Max" replied Kid Flash.
Suddenly an alarm went off and the group of 5 rushed to the computer "there’s some kind of attack or disturbance 5 miles from here" said Thunder accessing the computer, "It’s in a town called Smallville" read Computress. "Well what are we waiting for lets go" said both Kid Flash and Lightning, both of them simultaneously super sped out of the tower towards Smallville. "Typical the alarms barely gone off and both Bart and Tavis have already left" said Computress, "Well we'd better catch up" said Jinx, who then flew after the two speedsters, "how are we supposed to catch up with them" asked Thunder, Computress did not respond but instead pointed at the ground, suddenly thousands of pixels appeared from nowhere and formed a giant CD underneath both herself and Thunder, the CD then hovered in the air before flying towards Smallville.

Smallville
The people in Smallville ran screaming as several robots terrorized the town. The robots were completely silver and had rectangular upper torsos with a large Z symbol going across it, cylinder armour on their shoulders, lower arms and legs and had dome like feet. The robots were destroying everything in sight by shooting green beams from their eyes and hands, until some of them were struck by a bolt of electricity, a sonic blast, a pink magical energy blade, and several flying CD'S and disassembled by a yellow and red streak. The streak stopped to reveal that it was Kid Flash who was standing with the other members of the Titans South, "Okay we can either do this the easy way or the hard way" said Kid Flash. The robots then started to come towards the group of 5, "Guess they chose the hard way, now its time to send these tinmen back to oz" said Lightning. "Titans South Go!" shouted both Kid Flash and Lightning at the same time, the two glared at each other before battling the robots with the other members of the Titans South.
Jinx successfully used her flight to dodge the robots' laser blasts whilst causing them to magically explode or by firing energy blades at them. Kid Flash used his superspeed to dodge the robots attacks and when ever a blast came near him he would vibrate his molecules so that they would phase through him, he also ran at the robots phasing through them whilst ripping out their parts. The Storm Twins worked together with Thunder hitting the robots with bursts of sonic energy, shattering the robots' armour, whilst Lightning finished them off by blasting them with electricity, causing the robots to overload. Computress phased into the robots' possessing them and either short-circuited them or made them blast the other robots.
Eventually all the robots were defeated, "well that was easy" said Lightning; he really shouldn't have said that. Suddenly the broken parts of metal that had been the robots melted into silver goo before reforming into the same robots except there was now at least as twice as many. "You have got to be kidding" said Jinx.
Meanwhile whilst the residents of Smallville were running away from the scene of terror, one teenage boy was heading in the opposite
direction, the boy went into a phone booth in an alley way, he opened the black jacket he was wearing to reveal a red outlined, yellow diamond symbol with a red stylized S in it.

Theme song:
When there’s trouble you know who to call
Teen Titans
From their tower they can see it all
Teen Titans
When there’s evil on the attack
You can rest knowing they've got your back
Cause when the world needs heroes on patrol
Teen Titans Go
With their super powers they unite
Teen Titans
Never met a villain that they liked
Teen Titans
They've got the bad guys on the run
They'll never stop till the job gets done
Cause when the world is loosing all control
Teen Titans Go
1
2
3
4
Go
Teen Titans

Authors Notes:
1. I do not support the Kid Flash/Jinx pairing, I hate the Kid Flash/Jinx pairing and I will never support the Kid Flash/Jinx pairing.
2. This fic was originally going to be a oneshot, but due to the fact it was taking me ages to write it (mostly because I have a short attention span and offen put things off till the last minute)












Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

shadowpiplup on August 18, 2008, 12:15:21 AM

shadowpiplup on
shadowpiplupsweet! keep it up!